• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Records of Conflict Thread

Back inside the office building, Dea observed other individuals. One was standing by Maxwell, and the other was... juggling knives? She decided to put her power detection to good use, seeing how strong they were in comparison to her. Either way, she decided to approach the two individuals, figuring it would be a wise move to get acquainted with her allies.
Looking at Aqua, you barely feel anything on her, as if she was blending with the surrounding around her, only with enough signature to recognize her as an individual.

"Kya~! Pervert!"

Seeing someone's gaze on her, she make a playful shout and draw her hands in embarrasingly, "accidentally" dropping the knifes, into the Eiffel tower of knife standing on the ground, officially finishing her trick.

Last edited:
Sofia stopped practicing with her dark matter as soon as she managed to create a third hand and it was too unstable, so she left it for another time.

I notice that someone approached

Looking at Aqua, you barely feel anything on her, as if she was blending with the surrounding around her, only with enough signature to recognize her as an individual.

"Kya~! Pervert!"

Seeing someone's gaze on her, she make a playful shout and draw her hands in embarrasingly, "accidentally" dropping the knifes, into the Eiffel tower of knife standing on the ground, officially finishing her trick.
"What did you just call me?!" Dea exclaims, drawing out the whip she was practicing with earlier, "How dare you!"

Dea looks angrily toward Aqua, but quickly regains composure. She still has her whip drawn, should the situation escalate further.

"What did you just call me?!" Dea exclaims, drawing out the whip she was practicing with earlier, "How dare you!"

Dea looks angrily toward Aqua, but quickly regains composure. She still has her whip drawn, should the situation escalate further.
“Oh dear me! Not only does she look at me’s aura lecherously without any permission, she also bring out weapon against any accusations! How brute!”

Seemingly not helping with the situation, she stated out her reason, with a clear blush on her face as she cover her entire body with her hand. (Though the clear smile on her face show that she isn’t all that serious about it)

"Hmph, you're just going to keep trying to aggravate me, aren't you? You're not worth it, really. Besides, I can tell you aren't any match for me, anyways. It wouldn't be fair to lay punishment into someone who couldn't hold a candle to me, anyways..."

Dea put away her whip, confident in the fact that she was stronger than Aqua from the aura she detected.

(Only Dea can see the aura of others when she uses her power detection.)

"Hmph, you're just going to keep trying to aggravate me, aren't you? You're not worth it, really. Besides, I can tell you aren't any match for me, anyways. It wouldn't be fair to lay punishment into someone who couldn't hold a candle to me, anyways..."

Dea put away her whip, confident in the fact that she was stronger than Aqua from the aura she detected.

(Only Dea can see the aura of others when she uses her power detection.)
“Oh dear me, eh?? I’m just a normal, humble maid, only tasked with aiding my Master on her day-to-day life. Why would I be a “match” for you in the first place, as delicate as rose like me? As expected, only a brute deal in absolute.” She said, teasing her with her playful tone.

“...Stop pissing her off, you idiot.”

“Hifuu!?”

Suddenly, Milia came behind her, and whack her with a paper fan, which cause her to fall down with her ankle out, holding her head cutely.

Last edited:
@Andykhang

"You should discipline better your summons, as bad beheaved ones will only fail on you."

Hermes scolds Milia.

@ZoroNotZolo

She would notice that the Invoker's raw power is on par with hers.

"I suppose you've come here to talk to Maxwell as swell, correct ?"
He asks to her.

Last edited:
@Overlord775

“Oh dear me, how rude! This maid is forever loyal to Master, no matter thick and thin, and whether heaven or hell. This maid will even follow Master if she ever to follow the path of tyran-mhm!”

“Yes yes, I will make sure to keep her in line.”

Milia said, as she hold down her blabbering mouth with her hand.

@Andykhang
”hit her with flip-flops, that's what they used to educate me better.” sofia said, she still felt the pain of those flip flops on her back
"Oh dear me! I am against brutality against humble maid, who only wish to-Hifuu!?"

"What do you think these paper fan are?"

Milia said, as she once again wack it to her head

"Anyway, do you have what I need?"

"Usu...here, my Master."

With slight tears on her face, she bring out her hand toward Milia, and Milia grab it. For an instant, their hand glow blue, as she transfered her data about the base onto her.

(Back. I had work.)

@Overlord775

"Yes, I was wondering if there was any way I could perhaps combine my two weapons. It would be far more practical to carry one instead of them both..." Dea said, expanding and eyeing the Clima-Tact weapon she had called Diosa. She then turned back toward Hermes before asking a question.

"And why did you want to see him?" She asked, "It's only fair to tell since I told you my reason."

Hermes gives a quick look at the weapon, though doesn't comment about it.

"I require resources, land and answers, so that's what i came here to ask for."
He responds to Dea.

"Ah, all good things to request. Perhaps I should do the same..." Dea says, twirling and eyeing Diosa. After that statement, she points Diosa at Hermes.

"What is your name?" She asks him.

The invoker puts the back on his hand on the end of the staff, pushing it to the side so that it no longer poins at him.

"You may call me Hermes, though what about you ? Who may you be ?"

The invoker puts the back on his hand on the end of the staff, pushing it to the side so that it no longer poins at him.

"You may call me Hermes, though what about you ? Who may you be ?"
"My name is Dea Fantasia," She replies, "And I would prefer that you do not touch Diosa. I don't want you to accidentally cause something... catastrophic when doing so."

Dea shrinks Diosa and puts it back in her pocket out of caution. After all, no one else to her knowledge had a good gauge of what Diosa could do but her.

Last edited:
Dea turns toward Hermes. She tilts her head to the side as she crosses her arms.

"Diosa can produce a wide array of effects, but I'd rather not list them all..." Dea says nonchalantly, "I've counted at least 15 effects that Diosa can create, and I don't know what you could have done to yourself had you accidentally activated something..."

Dea then pulls out her whip again, looking at it and inspecting it.

"Though as far as I know, this weapon has no effects..." Dea mutters to herself as she inspects the weapon. She also thinks about what she should call the whip, as it would only be fair if she named both of her weapons.

"Amante," She says to herself as she settles on a name for the whip.

"Have you tested the whip out to see if it did have any effects, and you just didn't know?" Yoru asks, stepping out from behind Hermes, having been content staying hidden and silent the entire time thus far

"Unfortunately, no," Dea says, "And it's not because I didn't want to. I merely lacked a test subject... And who might you be, anyways?"

Dea looks toward Yoru, using her power detection ability on her to get a gauge of how strong she is as well.

Last edited:
Hermes doesn't seem impressed nor concerned about her rod weapon still.

"I could give you a target to test your whip on if you want."
He proposes to Dea.

"My name is Yoru, pleased to meet you." She replies

"And if you lacked a test subject, might as well take him up on the offer to give you one, its best to know what you're able to do aftetall."

"Hmm, I suppose I could take you both up on your offers..." Dea says to Hermes and Yoru, "Hermes, was it? Were you going to use a non-living object for the target? If so, then I could test how Amante functions with living and non-living targets. After all, it is best to know what I'm able to do..."

She readies her whip for whenever she gets to test out its abilities.

@Andykhang

"good."

He replies.

"Though i must say, you are quite skilled at making constructs considering Aqua here and the other back at the arena."
He furthermore says.
“Well, I have my own mean. I hoped that he does give out a good fight back there.” Milia replied, taking the compliment nonetheless

“Yeah, Tincan always hold back for some reason. Something about “testing oneself” and such.” Aqua interject

@Andykhang

"He did, the fight between him and my Full Armor Master was quite evenly matched."
Hermes responds while ignoring Aqua.

"Hmm, I suppose I could take you both up on your offers..." Dea says to Hermes and Yoru, "Hermes, was it? Were you going to use a non-living object for the target? If so, then I could test how Amante functions with living and non-living targets. After all, it is best to know what I'm able to do..."

She readies her whip for whenever she gets to test out its abilities.
"I can give you both it, though fighting in this personal room of Maxwell would be bad manners, furthermore he seems too busy at the moment to aswer to out questions, so it would be better if we moves somewhere else first."
He states as he makes Dea a sign to follow him

@Paul_Frank

"Yoru, remain here and contact me if Maxwell shows up."
He telepatically tell hers.
"Furthermore, there's a few question i have about your abilities, which would heavily affect the missions i give you , so would you be willing to respond to them ?"

Last edited:
"You're right. We should take this elsewhere. It would be rather impolite for me to attack others in a nobleman's building, wouldn't it?" Dea laughs a bit.

Dea follows Hermes, preparing to test out any potential abilities her whip has.

@Overlord775

“Good to hear that then.” Milia replied, contemplating about the result

Meanwhile, getting bored again, Aqua pulled out a ribbon baton instead, and twirling it around as she dance on the spot

@ZoroNotZolo

He would lead her to a random, empty corridor of the building.

"Since you wisely don't seem keen to have your abilities known, this will do better than the arena."
Hermes states, as he then makes the targets for Dea, using his power of Creation to create the statue of a knight and his invokation to summon a floating demonic eye.

@Paul_Frank

"For first things, it's about your shadow clones, how far away can they go from you ? How many of them can you keep active at the same time ? and do they have shadow versions of all the gear that yourself have when you make them ?"

Dea cracks her whip, lashing at the statue, then at the eye. This attack would send out multiple slashes toward the knight and the eye. If either of the two were sentient, that target would be under her control, and Dea would feel this.

"Oh, that's quite impressive..." Dea would remark before giving whichever of the two was under her control a command (if any of them were under her command, that is), "Turn around and face your creator. Now, go in circles around him three times."

If either were under her control, Dea would watch as the now subservient target would obey her command.

Silently following the two, Aqua watch the fight from afar in delight, as she keep her presence and herself to be invisible.

...While still twirling the ribbon behind her in complete silence

Back