• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Records of Conflict Thread

(Some people fought, most fights ended, there is only one going on, Phoenix's PC is somewhere else creating a base and he leaved maps for people to follow him if they want to

I plant Yeoui in the ground and tell it to get bigger. The staff increases to the size of a missive pillar to block the blasts. Then I use Crackling Thunder Orb to send a flurry of lightning projectiles at Tynan. “Don’t worry I’ve still got plenty more.”

Dea merely wanders around, observing everyone. As she does so, she makes an interesting discovery: There's an aura that comes from each individual. It's almost as if she can see how strong each individual is around her. This was very fascinating. She decided to find a secluded area to test her abilities, as she could possibly have many more abilities. Finding the nearest exit, she walked away, glancing behind her and using her ability to see aura as a way of checking if individuals were following her.

“Oh dear me, I mean what I said...though since you guy was heading to the office, I guess I can also greet Master too!” She said, as if thinking of a great idea, as she clap her hand together.

“Though, does Master even need someone like me to attend to? Aqua is sad :(“ She said, with a crocodile tear to her face.
"You may continue with us to the office then."

Hermes states as he continues moving.

"Also, i very much doubt she doesn't care, as any summoner worth it's salt doesn't waste it's summons."

Eventually, Dea made it to a location she thought was secluded. Once all by herself, she began to examine her equipment. There was a whip and a staff.

"That's an...odd combination of weapons..." She said to herself before grabbing the staff and testing it out. She swung it around and maneuvered it with relative ease, something that surprised her a little bit. However, she quickly dismissed the astonishment and decided to test out the staff further.

"Now, what else can you do?" She asks, observing the various buttons on the staff.

She presses the various buttons, mentally taking notes of their various effects. Weather Manipulation, Illusion Creation, Air Manipulation, Water Manipulation, and so on. This was by far one of the most versatile weapons she had ever seen. Dea would be sure to keep this weapon close at all times. However, she thought it needed a name. She thought about it and decided to call it "Diosa", a name appropriate for a weapon with such power and versatility.

Now, onto the whip. She put the staff away, shrinking it and putting it in her pocket - yet another usage of Diosa she enjoyed - before grabbing the whip and testing it out. She cracks it a couple of times, testing out her proficiency with the whip. She also appeared to have a proficiency with that as well. Odd, but also dismissed as her own swift learning, or possibly innate skill.

Last edited:
@Overlord775

“Oh dear me, that’s a very nice thing to said, Aqua is happy for the compliment :)” She said, with a happy smile on her face.

“But well, to her...though we’re well-made and all that, we’re all disposable, only part of many.” She said, gathering sympathy point by making an anime sad face.

Meanwhile, within Cassandra's new ten-story hotel, she's busy setting up fortifications. Applying her territory creation to the area as she creates her workshop, she applies several bounded fields to the grounds of it, set to alert her to the location of everyone in the building and act as a ward against potential threats. Floor by floor, she designates tasks and jobs, making sure to label all the elevators and stairs as she goes.

F9 - Cassandra's Penthouse
F8 - Elemental Factory
F7 - Philosopher's Stone Workshop
F6 - Weapon Workshop
F5 - Alchemy Labs
F4 - Alchemy Labs
F3 - Jewel Magecraft Workshop
F2 - Automaton Labs
F1 - Guest Rooms
GROUND FLOOR - Main Plaza
B1 - Homunculus Labs
B2 - Homunculus Labs
B3 - Homunculus Labs

It's not as secure as it could be, but as creation of the homunculi and automatons really get rolling, she'll be able to fix that up soon. For now, she decides to instead go up to the top floor, where a hot bath awaits.

sofia stopped seeing the creation of militar magic girl, to continue improving her control of dark matter but without any result
“Oh dear me, aww...Well, can’t be help!”

Seeing that no one pay attention to her anymore, she sulked abit, before just picking herself up with a smile and wink, and continued her act, walking silently and let her presence low

@Drite77

Althaeus nodded as he continued to construct, more additions being made and mixed together, now in front of them, a vast complex was forming, both above and underground, possessing everything the healer needed for his work.

@ZephyrosOmega

Cassandra would certainly notice the giant complex forming not too far away in the location that Althaeus was given.

Enyo give a surprised whistle as Althaeus builds his HQ

"You know, when you said base I was thinking of more of like, a single room with some computers, maybe some chairs here and there, a fridge in the corner, but holy mother of Jesus, you could build a city with your powers" The Martial Artist says as she looks impressed at Althaeus' powers

[Not me, I already have my designated social character already in the middle of conversation. My main character is still stuck with Maxwell, and my block of steel character is still watching fight]

[Talk with Maxwell first, and ask him to provide a base for you, or provide you with a patch of land if you want to build it yourself. He is essentially DM’s giftshop store, so just ask basically anything you want (within reason anyway)]

"Over time, yes, that is something I could do."

He replied, the base being mostly complete now, a few finishing touches remaining to be added to the complex, a network of many interconnected buildings. Quite a few of them oddly designed, as if not of this world.

"hmm..."

She looked out the window. "Well, I suppose I should go say hi to the neighbors."

Lacking an effective method of teleportation, she opted instead to go to the roof, leaping off and flying to Althaeus' workshop.

[Well, was planning for him to be the designated airhead, who was tasked with exploring the world outside itself, now was dropping down from orbit after arriving at the scenery of the Sky city thing]

After getting a fairly good idea of her abilities, Dea heads back to the office building. There's really nothing further to explore.

At least, not that she knows of.

Once she arrives back in the office building, she smirks, feeling confident in the plethora of abilities she's discovered.

Getting bored with just following behind, Aqua pick out knifes from behind her back , and started juggling them silently, without making a sound like usual. Gradually, she increased the amount of knifes...

The complex was strange to say the least, especially from the outside.

The architectural styles of many worlds were mixed and matched together into what Althaeus thought would function the best, making the place a bit of a mess from the outside. The closest thing it resembled was a factory complex where each building was made by a different designer.

There were domes, regular buildings, strange tower-like structures and more.

The doors looked fairly normal though, which Althaeus would open once he had finished his work, revealing a properly furnished entry hall.

[ @Everything12 reeeee]

@Andykhang

[We have arrived to the office]

[btw, you should repost the question you made to Maxwell]
@Everything12
[I mean, I don’t really have a question to him. I just said that I want all the data about all form of military stuff, along with the relevant knowledge down to the minute level]

Coming at the office, Aqua now juggle dozens of knifes at the same times, even using one knife to bounce at another to keep them afloat in what would appear to be a very captivating trick...

...In complete silence as well, for some reason

Back inside the office building, Dea observed other individuals. One was standing by Maxwell, and the other was... juggling knives? She decided to put her power detection to good use, seeing how strong they were in comparison to her. Either way, she decided to approach the two individuals, figuring it would be a wise move to get acquainted with her allies.

Back