• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Records of Conflict Thread

[recharging mana is different from cnceptual sheninigans tho]

[also, i feel that's a very No Limit Fallacy ability]
[It’s more energy than conceptual though, imo. Patchouli’s stuff was always magic]

[Also yeah, I don’t like using that explanation more than you do. Feel like it’s right in my alley though, because a servant body is basically blob of energy in itself too]

[Well I could change it to something else to incapacitate the guy instead. Give me a moment]

Yoru and the clones stop their attacks as well, all of the blades stopping short of striking their target, although they were also fast, they still finished after Ryuka did.

"Aww, looks like you noticed. I was hoping it'd catch you a little off guard." She remarks, her voice coming from behind Ryuka.

Althaeus had been observing the fight up until now and sees it coming to a close, thus he thinks it a good time to make his announcement.

"I have secured the land necessary for my territory. Any who wish to have a place to stay may come with me and take up residence there once the construction is completed."

He declared to everyone around.

A map is created and telekinetically handed to Ryuka. A few similar ones are placed around the area for anyone else that wants them. Seems Althaeus has no intent to hide much of anything.

"You can follow these or go with me directly."

"You see, I am quite bored, and I've thought on that thing about 'me knowing the outcome of the battle just from looking'. Not saying I can beat you, in fact, I am pretty sure I can't, but I wanted to give a try. What do you say? Or you still don't want to face me?"

@Edwellken

"I didn't want to show off too much of what I can do, but I needed to use some of it to have a chance at winning this match here, your defense is just too tight to slip inside of." Yoru comments, putting her blade in the sheath, and then storing it inside herself. All the Saibots disappeared as well, including the pool of shadow from the one that was struck down.

"I can't exactly match you in close combat I guess, I seem to learn fastest by watching others, copying them I guess, but it doesn't seem like I can do that for you."

@Pheen

Ryuka takes the map, promising to stop by Althaeus' place shortly.

@Drite

"Okay, but can you wait a bit? I wanted to gather some more information about this world first." She said, failing in her attempts look uninterested. [aka I'm burnt out from the fighting and need to do something else for a bit ovo]

@Payu

"There's a certain philosophy from my world. A mental state that I put into each of my actions. Without an understanding of this state of mind, my techniques won't be readable in battle. I don't know if I can teach it to you, but I wouldn't mind trading some knowledge and techniques with each other later, when we have the time."

[now I slep]

Althaeus nods, standing up from the chair, which seems to almost melt into the ground itself as he does it.

He then enters spirit form and takes off towards the location, taking little effort to hide himself and making it easy to follow for anyone that chooses to do such a thing.

[Aka if you didn't get to respond to his asking, you can follow just fine anyway]

Taking off rapidly, the healer soon found his way to his location, the large, empty and forested crater.

Immediately, he began reshaping the land to his whims. He created a few terrariums to keep the nature parts intact, while manifesting resources and eventually entire buildings out of thin air, some of them boring into the ground and reaching further to build an underground section of the complex.

@Edwellken

"Oh... I guess so, don't really have alot to do now so I'll hang out on Altha's place, if you ever wabt to fight me you can ask me there, I guess" Enyo says as she picks one of the maps and goes towards Althaeus

(I imagined, I wanted to fight this set before I got power creeped, but it doesn't depend only on me in tbe end

Last edited:
@Edwellken

"I look forward to it then, I'll catch you some other time then." She says as she walks away

@Overlord775

"So, now that you have more of an idea of what's going on in this world, have you decided what you wanted to do? Any jobs you want done yet?" Yoru asks the summoner telepathically

@Andykhang

[Full Armor Master is uneffeted by enemy Wegde Counters energy screwing and Evilwarm Bahamut's attempts to infect him with the Evilswarm [which manipulates the mind, soul and body], so he resists the move]

Bursting through the sphere, Full Armor Master dashes fowards at incredibly high speed at the robot sword first ... but he then stops, as Hermes' hand raised, indicating him that it was enough fighting and that he saw what he needed to see.

FMA is then de-invoked.

@Paul_Frank

"There a few questions i need to ask Maxewell first, as swell as gear that i want to give you and one another thing i want to attempt, so please wait a bit longer."

He responds telephatically, as he then signs her to follow him, heading towards the stairs to the man's office.

"You fought incredibly well, your fighting prowaless is very impressive."
The great invoker praises her.

@Oliver_de_jesus

Hermes would give a quick glance towards her, like if asking if she wanted to follow him but without words.

Last edited:
@Overlord775

The robot, realizing that the fight is over, slowly turning himself back to the original form of silver metallic mechanical being, and slowly turn off his protocol one by one.

“Thanks you for letting me have this fight. This was a valuable experience.”

The robot said to the summoner, with his hand cusp in front of his chest

Hermes turns to face the mettalic being and simply responds:

"You're welcome, it was valuable for me too."

As he then continues on towards to his destination.

Last edited:
@Colonel_Krukov

Aias is unaffected by the attack, bursting straight through it before coming to a halt three meters in the air. The baangs disappear from his sides.

"I've seen enough. I'm satisfied." He states plainly.

The robot then jumped back at the audience spot, and stand in place, continued to observe.

‘Protocol: Collection’

At the same times, the robot stealthily manipulate the air that was in the arena, and collect traces of energy scattered within it, along with many other samples, into itself, and store it, sealed within a seperate container just appear on the side as a box of metal.

@pheen
Dy1 takes off flight and decides to follow, with a huge smile on his face. He never had a place to stay on, and this was gonna be his first time.

[Time for a new character, cause I’m bored. This one was created like right after Milia leave, and is tasked with exploring the base ]

‘Hm, Master is busy talking with our shady-ass allies, and Tincan is busy watching the fight like the stuck-up he is.’

Finished exploring the base (at least where she can go to), an invisible figure was loitering back-and-forth, with no idea where to go.

‘Hm, what do a robot girl to do...’ She wondered, when she saw Sofia was walking toward the office. Curious, she followed after them from afar, keeping her presence low.

Sofia began to play with her dark matter a bit to see if she could improve her handling of it while walking behind hermes without noticing the presence of a new guest.

Seeing quite a crowd already cropping up, she wondered if she should approach them, and if so, in what clothing...

‘Hm, how about a maid clothing. And then I can coming up toward them silently like a maid following their guest!’

Still silently making her step, she gradually reveal herself, appearing as a young girl in a maid clothing, with a classic white headband over her short black hair. Trailing behind the group, she start making her presence know silently, without making a word.

Noticing the girl in black and white dress following them in complete silence, Hermes turns his head towards her, as the invoker then makes a sign for her to come closer.

Noticing the girl in black and white dress following them in complete silence, Hermes turns his head slightly towards her as he then makes a sign for her to come closer.
“Oh dear me, what do you want of this humble maid?” She act, while slowly coming up to him with a perfect smile.

Hermes fully turns towards the girl as she approces.

"You appear to be the one that is seeking something, as you've been following us for quite a while now."
Hermes comments about the maid's beheviour.

Hermes fully turns towards the girl as she approces.

"You appear to be the one that is seeking something, as you've been following us for quite a while now."
Hermes comments about the maid's beheviour.
“Oh dear me. I am just merely curious when I saw you passing by, and want to act out my deeeepest fantasy of being a humble maid, so I came by to greet you.” She said, honestly with a smile and a wink

Sofia looks at the girl, something told her that she was not human because none of her senses noticed her, although it may be that she is being paranoid

Sofia looks at the girl, something told her that she was not human because none of her senses noticed her, although it may be that she is being paranoid
“Oh dear me, your suspicion is right however.”

The girl said, before formally introducing herself, lifting her dress and bowing down, as her hair and eyes turn bright blue.

“This humble maid’s name is Aqua: Master’s humble servant, and pal with the Tincan outside at the arena...This should be enough clue as to what I am.”

[@Overlord775 high school girl young]

@The_Divine_Phoenix

Enyo would pick her clothes and the map to follow the direction, until she could feel Althaeus' presence and used instant transmition to get there, as she notices ALthaeus reshaping the land

"So, is it ok for me to stay here while you do your thing?" Enyo says as she sits on the ground next to Althaeus

@Andykhang

[high school students go from 14 to 19 year old, so it doesn't help]

"Then tell me maid, i suppose that the wish to work was just a rouse, so why exactly it is that you are following us ?"
Hermes asks, not bothered in the least to finding out that the girl is a construct, he saw much worse in his world.

@Andykhang

[high school students go from 13 to 18 years, so it doesn't help]

"Then tell me maid, i suppose that the wish to work was just a rouse, so why exactly it is that you are following us ?"
Hermes asks, not bothered in the least to finding out that the girl is a construct, he saw much worse in his world.
[Anime 16-18 I guess]

“Oh deaaar me. Like I said before, I’m just purely curious. After I finished exploring the base, I have nothing else to do when I happen to saw your group. After that, I just go with the flow.” The girl said, with a sweet smile on her face

@Dragoonseraphim
(Sorry for the long ass wait

Tynan gets thrown back towards the spikes but stops himself just before he gets impaled and says, "The same tricks won't keep working on me, Iron Dragons Lance: Demon Logs." Tynan's right arm turns into an iron Lance and then fires off a rapid fire volley of magic blasts from it at Altair.

[Anime 16-18 I guess]

“Oh deaaar me. Like I said before, I’m just purely curious. After I finished exploring the base, I have nothing else to do when I happen to saw your group. After that, I just go with the flow.” The girl said, with a sweet smile on her face
[ let's say 18 so it's legal ovo ]

"What do you mean that you would have nothing to do ? Wouldn't you have your master to attend to ?"
Hermes asks, while an idea begins forming in the back of his mind.

[ let's say 18 so it's legal ovo ]

"What do you mean that you would have nothing to do ? Wouldn't you have your master to attend to ?"
Hermes asks, while an idea begins forming in the back of his mind.
“Oh dear me, I mean what I said...though since you guy was heading to the office, I guess I can also greet Master too!” She said, as if thinking of a great idea, as she clap her hand together.

“Though, does Master even need someone like me to attend to? Aqua is sad :(“ She said, with a crocodile tear to her face.

Back