• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Records of Conflict Thread

Seeing her opponent step back, she'd take the moment to get organized as they spoke, having the Saibots line up besides her and face Ryuka

"I wouldn't be so sure of that. We do have a rather large numbers advantage afterall, and more can keep coming as long as you can take them." She says, placing a hand upon her sword, while the Saibots reach into their chests and seemingly grab a hilt made of shadows

"If you wanted to use weapons, that's fine by me. I personally thought I could have landed a hit with just my bare hands if I moved fast enough, but you're better than I thought."
"And you're better than you give yourself credit for. But I won't be quelled from just your hands no matter how skilled you are. Numbers can only help so much after all." Ryuka replied, placing her hands over her own weapon.

Ryuka scanned her surroundings calmly. She focused intently on her opponents, predicting their moves. Now with her weapon of choice, she would counter and cut them down one by one. All of her senses focused on waiting for the right time to strike. She calmly approached in anticipation.

"Well, I am going to wait for either Altair and Tynan finish their fight, or Ryuka and Yoru. I did say that I wasn't going to face Ryuka, but being honest, I am too bored right now... no offense" Enyo says, realizing that what she said might make Dy1 angry

He... surpsisingly remains calm, he either didn't get it or simply doesn't care much, as he himself had gotten his fun. "Alright, good luck with that!"

"And how was it? Did you have a natural gift for being a summoner or just striving to become the man you are now?" she liked to help people feel good about himself and more to hermes who seemed like a very serious boy at first

@Andykhang

[the grammar]

[also the fact that you just dodged by zigzaging a quite litteral continous stream of bullets and forced action on me twice]

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Both, as i am the descedent of an ancient family of invokers, yet i trained extremelly hard to further better my abilities."
He continues on more.

"Well, let's see if numbers help enough then." Yoru says, another Saibot appearing in front of her.

She and the clones all drew their blades, and dashed forwards. They didn't all attacks at once, but rather, the clones hit her from the back, and the sides, while Yoru delayed her own charge by a moment, and attacked from the front while Ryuka was busy with the clones.

@Overlord775
"Well, apparently what they say is true, if you practice anything is possible". she said

"Do you think you could teach me how to invoke something? or I need an object or something?"

(just to write more, I know it's out of my power but meh)

@Overlord775

Seeing the bullet coming, the robot then raised another wall of earth to block it, then raise walls of earth all around it, covering itself in a dome. At the same times, it secretly dive under the earth and moving beneath the opponent, before jumping out suddenly, with a wall of earth in front of it and slam at the opponent.

A lot of preparations had been done. Nearly an hour of magical engeneering and mechanical work, but it finally amounted to something. This bike is not only a perfect travel companion, but also a terrific war machine.

Reinforced husks, kinetic forcefield, immunity against enviromental hazards, and a nervous system added with light speed processing.

As for weaponry...

Managing to replicate a stun grenade, i had decided it's power was not enough. With a Forces spell, it's sound volume was quintupled. At 230 db, it's volume is 100000x louder and more powerful. The flash of light is also no joke, with it's flash being in the gigacandesa, enough to blind cities. Of course, i would also be caught in the line of fire, so i simply fused this grenade within the bike, so if i press... this buttom in the handle... there we go. Canons, about the size of a foot. They will launch said shock/blinding wave in a straight line. Powerful indeeded. I do have ways to defend myself if i am attacked with this, but this is a much safer method.

Using more spells, i have found i can potentially increase the speed to mach 3000, but that is a risk i need to make sure i can deal with, so for now, 1000 kph is the deal.

I do not expect to defeat the giant demon by myself, but stydying it and it's behavior's is the first step to defeating it. No time to waste.

I will become the slayer of demons, and carve myself in history here. That is my first objective.

"I'll be taking my leave. Send Sir Maxwell my greatest regards."

Waving off the soldiers, i put on my biker helmet and ready myself.

"...actually, how did we leave this underground place again?"

@Andykhang

Having much less room to dodge this time, Full Armor Master decides to confront the assault and swings his large greatsword downwards to clash against the robot's attack !

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Mmmh, yes, i could, but this is not a simple matter like that. For first thing, Do you have any Invokation ability of your own ?"

@Overlord775
‘Protocol: Rasengan’

The robot , upon seeing the blade coming toward it, create a rapidly spinning ball of air on it left hand and slam right in front of the blade, stopping it and grinding the blade itself. At the same time, he used his right hand to push the wall of earth right toward the opponent, and with it being as close as it is now, slam all over his entire body, and sending him to the wall.

The winged warrior would indeed have flong to the wall of the arena, but as the earth bashed against it, several spike-like feather would have wedged themselves into it, which then cause the entirity of the dirt dome to crack with energy and explode.

Full Armor Master would use this openinng in the defences of the robot to unleash a barrage of bullets with it's assault rifle !

“...Protocol: Mercury”

Seeing no way to escape with the barrage being this close, and expecting large amount of damage, the robot spoke it protocol for the first time. Instantly, the robot seems to melt, as it entire body become a liquid metal , absorbing the point-blank barrage.

“Protocol: Elemental Rasengan”

It then mixed all the power of the element onto the ball, inflating it, and turning it into a giant spinning rainbow ball of energy, which then once again slam at the opponent, grinding them away with a fierce force. Then, using both hand, it push the ball against the opponent in front of it, directly into the ground.

@Overlord775
she is simply putting his hand on his chin thinking, then something came to mind, Sofia takes out Mjolnir

"Well this hammer, it is capable of summoning anyone via a portal, although first, i need to know what I'm summoning and where it is, but now can also store things in a pocket dimension" sofia starts to turn the hammer at high speeds and then unleashes lightning by invoking a mini fridge where he takes out a coca cola.

"want a coca cola?" She says while offering one a hermes

@Andykhang

[Terraria weapons can harm and kill entities made of water, lava and clouds and the Full Armor Master can harm similar beings and even type 1 abtracts, so elemental intangibility wouldn't allow the robot to stop the bullets, soooo]

The robot's action is interrupted, as the barrage of bullets menages to hit eve with it's fluid body, blasting through it and sends it crash backwards.

Furthermore as the bullets connect, Shred, a powerfull Damage Over Time effect is applied to it, causing it to be rapidly further harmed.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Unortodox method of Invokation, but i see potential."
He comments as he sees Sofia summon what he assumes to be a construct.

"And ... what is that thing ?"
He states as he stares at the glass container.

If it weren't for the fact that sofia has 7 hearts, she would have a heart attack.

"You don't know what is a CoCa-Cola?!?" she is surprised.

after relaxing she will begin to explain.

"This my dear friend is one of the best things that humans have created, it is a type of refreshing drink created through multiple elements and carefully stored in a glass jar, have a taste" she said while giving him one in his hand and then she'd take a sip of her own Coca Cola

“Protocol: Repair. Protocol: Purify.”

Surprised by the unexpected damage, the robot then began to heal itself, by mending and creating new metal part. It also ultilize the built-in purify function, made from inheriting the status-effect removal system from it creator, as well as using the Sun energy’s inherent holy property, to purge the effect out of the body.

“Protocol: Elemental Rasengan. Protocol: Multi-Barrier.”

It then restarted the attack, and the ball which began to disperse, once again converge, and once again direct them to the ground. It also creating multiple layer of barrier to directly protect it from any unexpected blow, making note of the attack’s strange property.

@Colonel_Krukov

Aias simply crosses his arms as a baang forms to the right of him and fires a beam at the missile to destroy it before it gets close. Then Aias uses Mundus again to stop the shockwave. The world distorts and the shockwave fails to reach Aias. Six more baangs appear and they all start firing beams at Howard.

@Andykhang

Seeing this, Full Armor Master grabs his greatsword with both hands and it dashes towards the giant sphere, as it puts all his strenght into a slash to try cut right through it !

@Oliver_de_jesus

"... sure."
Hermes accepts the drinks and take a sip of the Cola.

"... it's good."
He simply comments.

"Well, let's see if numbers help enough then." Yoru says, another Saibot appearing in front of her.

She and the clones all drew their blades, and dashed forwards. They didn't all attacks at once, but rather, the clones hit her from the back, and the sides, while Yoru delayed her own charge by a moment, and attacked from the front while Ryuka was busy with the clones.
Though her body could only keep up in brief spurts, Ryuka could see the opponent's course of action in slow motion, ahead of time.

Ryuka moves to the lone clone on her left, flawlessly countering its attack and dispatching it with a swift slice to the throat. Wasting no movement, she dashes to where the real Yoru was, now isolated from the clones as they came on Ryuka from the behind. Ryuka was ready to strike at Yoru's throat.

@WHYNAUT

Howard biotic charges Aias, becoming intangible in the short time it takes to hit Aias with maximum force.

As the clone to the left had its throat sliced, it melted into a pool of shadows, leaving the other two to continue their attacks. While Ryuka pushed further, Yoru decided not to fall back, and raised her blade in order to thrust it into Ryuka, seemingly meeting her attack head on.

she lifts her thumb and takes another sip.

"Hey, tell me how was your world?"
"Maybe i'l tell you later."

He responds, as right now he seems to be focused to much on the clash between the assassin and the swordwoman, which has seemigly reached it's peak and will end in one-two moves at best which will take several hours irl

@Colonel_Krukov

Aias boosts himself with Shinsoo before jumping into the air, but a strange image of him remains in the same spot, his 'echo' of water. A blue disk then materializes under his feet, allowing him to quickly move through the air in order to evade Howard's attacks. He then begins firing beams from his baangs at irregular intervals to counter Howard's intangibility.

@WHYNAUT

Howard attacks Aias with cryo blast to freeze him in place.

Last edited:
As the clone to the left had its throat sliced, it melted into a pool of shadows, leaving the other two to continue their attacks. While Ryuka pushed further, Yoru decided not to fall back, and raised her blade in order to thrust it into Ryuka, seemingly meeting her attack head on.
The climax had arrived. Ryuka would complete her stroke first, a sudden burst of speed bringing the blade to her opponent's neck, where it stopped abruptly. A definitive, killing blow had she kept going. However...

"I see." Ryuka smiled.

@Overlord775

The robot can just split the ball into two halves and directly attack him when he is still recovering. They can also just attack him from afar, as he can’t escaped...

Nevertheless, the robot chose this method.

“Protocol: Camouflage”

Taking in the “flow” of the element around it, the robot began to blend in with the world, and steadily disappeared under his notice, as he turn himself transparent. Leaving no trace for the opponent to figure out, he steadily blitz toward the opponent, until he is right under his nose.

“Protocol: Knock Out”

While the opponent is too busy trying to slash at the ball, he directly place his palm over the opponent’s chest, sensing the structure of his body with elemental power, before slightly messing with his internal through the elemental energy, robbing him of his consciousness . The robot then appear again, and temporarily stop the ball, waiting for the result.

Last edited:
[Uh, Andy, the invisibility thing is kinda strenching on how much tcontrol she has over the elements but i see how it would be physible, but i feel like the No Second Strike thing is really farfetched]

[Uh, Andy, the invisibility thing is kinda strenching on how much tcontrol she has over the elements but i see how it would be physible, but i feel like the No Second Strike thing is really farfetched]
[Well, the elemental thing was based on the concept of the 5 element which govern the world, and each person always have a balance of them in their body (water for blood, bone for earth, that kind of thing). What I did was basically wrecking that balance by forcefully sending the pure elemental energy in and stir them on the inside.It’s basically blood bending, but spiritually I guess]

[If you’re not sastified with that explanation, I can just replace it with mana stuff and emulating the actual No Second Strike that way]

[IDK, her stuff seems more run of the mill elemental bending in practice]

[also you know, No Second Strike can only be performed by someone with complete mastery of chinese martial arts, someone that can skill stomp people that can insantly learn tecniques by seeing them once. So i feel it would be very out of your reach to replicate]

[IDK, her stuff seems more run of the mill elemental bending in practice]

[also you know, No Second Strike can only be performed by someone with complete mastery of chinese martial arts, someone that can skill stomp people that can insantly learn tecniques by seeing them once. So i feel it would be very out of your reach to replicate]
[She can also supply herself spiritually with Photosynthesis, so it definitely have spiritual nature like that]

[Also I have Limit Breaker, which allow me to break the constrain of my own ability and skill, giving me complete control of the flow of energy within me, enough to replicate this]

Back