• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Records of Conflict Thread

Thanking the guard one last time, i make my way into the truck.

From my eyes, almost every vehicle i have ever seen is torn apart and ignored. Works of art anywhere below perfection are uneeded to me, only truly existing once i apply it's True form.

And so, all of them vanish. But this one is different. A motorcycle, covered in a terrific black paint, with orange/red stripes placed into it's husk. It's wheels, engine, structure... it's perfect. There can only be so many similarities between a Supernal Truth and it's shadows, yet this transcends that. This is my choice.

Can reach up to [whatever @Everything12 decides, in kilometers per hour please] and fly. Beautiful.

Still, i need to ready myself. This baby needs some heavy guns.

"I must say, your people work fast," Cassandra nods approvingly as she exits the vehicle. "This is going to make my job much easier."
She starts to muse to herself as she walks in. "Let's see... I'll use those basement levels for homunculi, floors 1-5 for material processing... yes, and 6-10 for item creation... Yes, this should do nicely."

She starts to send out requests to the men as to what she needs to go where.

He sees this and quickly stretches his arm as he runs at her, to try and grab her.
Enyo would once again try to use Whirlwind Iron Cutting Fist, but instead to cut Dy1 fingers as she goes towards him to stop the grab

(If she is able to reach ya)

Enyo would than throw a jab at Dy1's chin (Probably not worth it bringing it up, but I head it is really easy to knock people out if ou go for the chin, but again, this is fiction so this likely doesn't count)

Dy1 would notice that Enyo was 5 times stronger and faster than before, even with his golden aura and stats amped by around the same amount, Enyo seemed to bypass his defenses, as if she was hitting his base form

Dy1 gets a bit surprised at his grab being stopped, then met with a jab to the chin, dealing quite some damage, and knocking him into a wall. However, a light charges on his chest, as he hops upwards, firing multiple ki spheres, as the light grows bigger on his chest.

Enyo would just smile and use her Water Stream to once again just deflect all ki blasts elsewhere as she goes near Dy1, at first not really caring about the light on his chest

He smiles, as he curls into a ball quickly, homing onto Enyo

(If it succeeds)
After that, he would uncurl and fire a massive energy beam from his chest.

(I don't know if I am being too bad here, but does one know if me having 5 times that beam would make me able to do what I am about to post? If no I'll alter the text

Enyo kinda that saw the beam coming, but she didn't really cared, she decided to try tanked the beam since she tought that she wouldn't feel a thing and just attacked Dy1 with a rush of attacks using Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist offensively, targetting his joints and his organs, which he could tell exactly where they were, while he was still launching his beam on her. She prob should have tried to dodge the beam since she actually took some damage instead of no damage that she was previously thinking

Last edited:
@PsychoWarper
"Well as you can imagine our knowledge on them is limited, if we already knew everything they would already be in the Sky Prison Tartarus, but we do know some things we managed to acquire for other members we caught alive." Maxwell then flipped through the folder on the desk to show you a certain page. "That park you were at, its a very popular place for teenagers to hang out, and as mentioned the Anarchists have a habit of attracting teens in their rebellious phases. Members of the Anarchists will be scouting out people there, and we want you to use that to infiltrate and get information about people higher up the ladder. Luckily you are someone who technically doesn't exist, with no record and no connections to us."

@Andykhang
"Sure, everything is gathered and how much detail do you want?"

@CrimsonStarFallen
(1,000 KPH at max, not advised)

(Maybe? Well, the high-end of 10-C is 40 joules, but if someone is 5 times that, they're 10-A, either way, I'll alter the text a bit

(I don't know if I am being too bad here, but does one know if me having 5 times that beam would make me able to do what I am about to post? If no I'll alter the text

Enyo kinda that saw the beam coming, but she didn't really cared, she decided to try tanked the beam since she tought that she wouldn't feel a thing and just attacked Dy1 with a rush of attacks using Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist offensively, targetting his joints and his organs, which he could tell exactly where they were, while he was still launching his beam on her. She prob should have tried to dodge the beam since she actually took some damage instead of no damage that she was previously thinking
This surprises him, and deals quite some damage, obliteratiing his organs... however, they would slowly regenerate, as he tries launching a Destructo Disc with whatever strength he still had left.

Knowing very well of that stance, how dangerous that attack is, and having her own Instincts and prediction on top of it, she used Whirlwind Iron Cutting Fist to try to cut t Dy1's arm that was doing the Kienzan and try to cut her eyes as part of the same attack

(This one is only if you allow it, you can continue from after the WICF if you want to

Enyo would than try to launch another rush attack, but instead, focusing on the head of Dy1

Noticing how slippery her opponent was, Yoru decided to step it up a notch further.

As the clone's attack reached her, Yoru's body was simply punched through as if it was made of water, with the fist still making its way towards Ryuka.

As this occurs, a second clone came up from behind her, and attempted to put her in the same hold she was currently using, while the still grappled Yoru tried her best to kick at Ryuka's legs and disrupt the girl's footwork so she couldn't dodge as well.
Ryuka would have to deliver Yoru a swift release lest she end up in a sticky situation. She followed her opponent's footwork in a way that almost made it seem like they were dancing, and redirected the punching clone to disrupt the grappling one just long enough to jump a few feet away.

Facing her opponent in a defensive stance, Ryuka exhaled strongly. There was a look of true respect in her eyes. She knew almost certainly couldn't win barehanded, but...

"When were you planning to draw your weapon? It might seem like you have the advantage for now, but you should know that if I were to focus entirely on defending, you would never be able to land a hit on me."

Knowing very well of that stance, how dangerous that attack is, and having her own Instincts and prediction on top of it, she used Whirlwind Iron Cutting Fist to try to cut t Dy1's arm that was doing the Kienzan and try to cut her eyes as part of the same attack

(This one is only if you allow it, you can continue from after the WICF if you want to

Enyo would than try to launch another rush attack, but instead, focusing on the head of Dy1
The attack connects, the various blows cutting parts and parts of Dy1, then dealing a lot of damage. Finally... the rush attack on his head would make it roll off, then blow into pieces... his seemingly lifeless body falling onto the ground.

Seeing her opponent step back, she'd take the moment to get organized as they spoke, having the Saibots line up besides her and face Ryuka

"I wouldn't be so sure of that. We do have a rather large numbers advantage afterall, and more can keep coming as long as you can take them." She says, placing a hand upon her sword, while the Saibots reach into their chests and seemingly grab a hilt made of shadows

"If you wanted to use weapons, that's fine by me. I personally thought I could have landed a hit with just my bare hands if I moved fast enough, but you're better than I thought."

Enyo would see his body falling off and immediately turns off her transformation and goes towards Dy1's body

"AH! OH MY GOD! Dy1 you are just pranking me right?! Grow another head, please!" Enyo says as she starts shaking Dy1's body, almost freaking out on the thought she killed Dy1

@WHYNAUT

Both of our blows connect pushing each other back a few metres

"Hmm, you're pretty good, but lets see how you handle this!"

Howard sends a biotic shockwave towards Aias whilst firing a concussive missile toward him.

"Yea... just a bit exhausted..." He says, showing his thumbs up. However she would be able to him although he was weakened, he was stronger than before.

@Everything12
“Alright, ill be taking my leave then” Zero says as he turns to leave and heads back towards the Park they first appeared at.

Just before arriving he uses his PC to disappear and begins to watch the park for anything suspicious.

@Zackra1799
“I couldn’t agree more. I’m finishing this.” The seventh master had reformed behind Tynan and were ready for another attack. Like before they formed spikes and were aiming to pierce him. “Repulsive force!” I yelled aiming to send him flying back into the oncoming spikes while also thinking of a way to get around the immobilization spell that was cast on me.

"I see... well, it was a neat battle, in my opinion, you fought very well, in fact, it may be your best perfomance to this day, it just wasn't enough" Enyo says, a bit smugly

@Everything12

(Question what is your ruling on adaptability or other similar abilities (For example Garou's allows him to get stronger/ faster as the fight drags on and he develops some level of resistance to abilities (abilities like Tatsumaki's TK) that doesn't outright kill him throughout the course of a fight.

@Dragoonseraphim

(Snake Bind needs some concentration to maintain which was broken, but it where's off slowly so Altair is starting to be able to move again but not at 100% yet

"Anyhow, I am just going to wait someone else finish their battle, to see if I can get a chance at one of them" Enyo says as she extends her arm, gesturing to Dy1 to pick it up to help him stand

sofia approaches him.

"Hey, and how did you get those monsters, did you create them from your power or did they come with the book?"
"Well, a lot of them are my creations, though many are simply beings that i can summon, though i also did gain a few new ones and some like that blackwinged warrior were diffrent that normal. Anyway, none of them come directly from the tome. It acts as a catalist for my magic and furthermore it automatically keep tracks of every being that i can summon, which if i might add are a lot less and less impressive than the ones i have back in my world."

In odd twist, Hermes blatters a thousand times more than usual, showing just how prideful he is of his invocation skills, especially the last part which may or may not be straight up fabrication.

Back