• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Records of Conflict Thread

(Just wanna note that any of your defense amps are bypassed by Enyo)

Via pure Instinct, Enyo uses Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist to try to redirect the energy wave at Dy1, however, for some reason, Enyo seems to be more skilled at it than Tynan

(ah)

Dy1 notices the energy wave coming at him, and simply holds his hands out forwards... he entirely absorbs it, as his aura grows a bit

(Why didn't Garou copied the imporved Water Smashing Fist when he faced Bang? Ovo

(I don't know if it applies to this reversed attack, but I resist Absorption, though again, I don't know if it counts for attacks, I guess that it would work since it is your own attack

Noticing that Dy1 absorbed the attack, Enyo once again used Tynan's martal arts, but this time, it was the Whirlwind Iron Cutting Fist, to see if she could cut Dy1 to pieces with this, once again, improved martial arts of Tynan

Sofia was excited, this was really a battle, even though she was bad at close combat, she liked to see people fight with methods that have improved over the years.

(to write something)

@Everything12

Seeing that the robot can do the job, I go to Maxwell’s place, and talk about our agreement.

“So, do you have what I need? I also need the relevant knowledge to understand all of the blueprint too, by the way.”

She's definitely good even with just her hands.

As Yoru thinks this, she immediately rotates her body in such a way that she can bring her other leg flying up towards Ryuka's head

Due to expecting that to be possibly blocked as well, she had conjured a clone of herself in front of Ryuka, which proceeded to launch its own attacks, starting with a straight punch towards her midsection.

@Everything12
"So you'd like me to start trimming down the numbers of this Anarchist group correct? Anyone in particular you'd like me to start with?" Zero asks has he starts to look over the files.

Althaeus sat on his floating chair, observing the battle between Yoru and Ryuka intently. Seems he was waiting for them to finish before he would head out and work on the land he had acquired.

She's definitely good even with just her hands.

As Yoru thinks this, she immediately rotates her body in such a way that she can bring her other leg flying up towards Ryuka's head

Due to expecting that to be possibly blocked as well, she had conjured a clone of herself in front of Ryuka, which proceeded to launch its own attacks, starting with a straight punch towards her midsection.
Ryuka was practically in a trance, her body seeming to move on its own.

Foreseeing the oncoming attacks, Ryuka moved like water. She ducked under the oncoming kick and slid her way into Yoru's innermost areas. Ultimately aiming for a full nelson, she would position Yoru into the oncoming clone's attack while readying to ram into it.

Noticing how slippery her opponent was, Yoru decided to step it up a notch further.

As the clone's attack reached her, Yoru's body was simply punched through as if it was made of water, with the fist still making its way towards Ryuka.

As this occurs, a second clone came up from behind her, and attempted to put her in the same hold she was currently using, while the still grappled Yoru tried her best to kick at Ryuka's legs and disrupt the girl's footwork so she couldn't dodge as well.

‘Their fight should nearly be over...’

The robot think, as it watched the fight

‘I must get ready’

Determined to finish the task lay down for it, the robot slowly began to circulate it engine. As the fighting spirit rise higher and higher, and the power of the element circulate around him

@Andykhang

"I could provide you with a fight if you want."

Hermes says to the construct, wanting to the test the capabilities of the magical/military woman's conjuration.

Last edited:
@Andykhang

"Alrighty then."

The pages of Hermer's tome then begins glowing and start flipping on their own, as an invocation circle spwans in the air, from which a winged partialy-mechanical being comes out.

zgzo15x2ysm31.png

The invoker than makes his summon switch weapons to a black greatsword and a golden assault rifle.

"This will be your opponent."

Hermes states to the robot.

@Andykhang

"Alrighty then."

The pages of Hermer's tome then begins glowing and start flipping on their own, as an invocation circle spwans in the air, from which a winged partialy-mechanical being comes out.

zgzo15x2ysm31.png

The invoker than makes his summon switch weapons to a black greatsword and a golden assault rifle.

"This will be your opponent."

Hermes states to the robot.
The robot stand silent, before jumping into the middle of the stage.

‘Protocol: Stat Amp. Protocol: Automatic Evasion.’

Using the power of the element, the robot buff himself to 5x the original status. It also set it body so that it automatically evade any and all strike coming toward it, by connecting itself with nature and sense all thing around it.

‘Protocol: Avatar Mode’

Finally, it set up it engine, so that the engine whirl with the power of the element, allowing it to manipulate the element around itself. As the aura rise to the maximum, the robot then take a fighting stance, with it fist held right before it opponent.

Last edited:
[i feel like you are kinda stretching it with the power of the elements randomically giving a 5x amp and Ultra Instict]
[TBF the dodging thing doesn’t allow me to automatically attack optimally, like the bullshit DBS have. As for buffing thing, let just said the power of the element fill the fiber of the robot itself, strengthening it body in accordance to the principle (like Earth give more hardness and Wind give more speed)]

edit: [To clarify, the dodging thing is not from the element power thing. It’s just a function that taken in the information from sensing the surrounding using element power among it various sensor, then outputting it as nessesary movement to dodge incoming attack]

Last edited:
Finally, it set up it engine, so that the engine whirl with the power of the element, allowing it to manipulate the element around itself. As the aura rise to the maximum, the robot then take a fighting stance, with it fist held right before it opponent.
Full Armor Master would take the initiative, jetting fowards and into the air as it unleashes a storm of high velocity bullets towards the robot.

Full Armor Master would take the initiative, dashing fowards and into the air as it unleashes a storm of high velocity bullets towards the robot.
Seeing the bullet coming it way, the robot immediately raise a hard earth wall to block the bullet. It then move the earth itself toward the opponent, while also charge behind the earth wall, preparing a fireball between it palm. While it was hidden by the earth wall ramming at the opponent, it release the fireball straight through the wall and into the opponent itself

Using his superior arial movement, the flying warrior dashes to the left to avoid the attack, as it continues to firing against the robot, while at the same time circling around it to aim at the areas not covered by wall.

Using his superior arial movement, the flying warrior dashes to the left to avoid the attack, as it continues to firing against the robot, while at the same time circling around it to aim at the areas not covered by wall.
Seeing that the opponent is flying away, it dodge the incoming fire, before jumping up toward the opponent. Using the air beneath it feet, it zig-zag toward the opponent, before ramming straight into the opponent itself and slam them into the ground, before controlling the ground itself to bind the opponent and buried them.

(Why didn't Garou copied the imporved Water Smashing Fist when he faced Bang? Ovo

(I don't know if it applies to this reversed attack, but I resist Absorption, though again, I don't know if it counts for attacks, I guess that it would work since it is your own attack

Noticing that Dy1 absorbed the attack, Enyo once again used Tynan's martal arts, but this time, it was the Whirlwind Iron Cutting Fist, to see if she could cut Dy1 to pieces with this, once again, improved martial arts of Tynan
Dy1 attempts to quickly activate his Black Shield, but thanks to the Whirlwind Iron Cutting Fist... it gets cut through, although Dy1 ends up not takinng much damage, however parts of his face, and his arms to the floor. Despite this, his legs are intact, he quickly fires a Kamehameha off of them to try and headbutt Enyo.

Enyo tries to use her defensive Shaori to absorb the headbutt, but she was unable to block the Kamehameha and takes the blow, but uses the wave to get some distance of Dy1

If she is far enough, she would scream a little with a smile on ger face, as a golden aura surrounds her, her hair turns yellow and gets up a little (Like Teen Gohan's SSJ form) and her eyes turn green

She would than dash towards Dy1, being quite open for a hit

Dy1's limbs quickly regenerate, as he points towards Enyo, firing various Death Beams, however in a yellow color. As he simply grunts "Hohohohoho!"

Enyo uses the Water Stream Smashing Rock Fist to just deflect them out of her way and charges faster at Dy1, still quite open for an attack

Back