• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Records of Conflict Thread

"Quite. It's because..."

The elemental glows, and a series of explosive flames shoot out, engulfing the black shield and the cell Jrs.

"My fire magic is considered the greatest in the world!"

Dy1 is mostly protected by the Black Shield, itt managing to resist for now, however the temperature maade Dy1 feel a bit uncomfortable. The Cell Jrs were engulfed by the flames, leaving only small parts of them. Charred and burnt.

Surprised at the ability to see her, Howard fortifies her forcefields to tank the attack. She then enhances her biotic energy to leap up high into the air and attempt to slam back down onto the ground to create a shockwave of energy.

Dy1 is mostly protected by the Black Shield, itt managing to resist for now, however the temperature maade Dy1 feel a bit uncomfortable. The Cell Jrs were engulfed by the flames, leaving only small parts of them. Charred and burnt.
"You can surrender any time, little automaton! I won't burn you too badly if you do!"

"Why would I give up? I'm having lots of fun, and besides..." The remains of the Cell Jrs slowly regenerate back onto Cell Jrs... however, they don't seem any more powerful. Indicating that they don't benefit from Zenkais.

Howard gets hit, somewhat stumbling, although she swipes at Aias with her omni-blade.

@CrimsonStarFallen
Maxwell is currently sitting in his chair, facing away from the desk and you, looking at the holographic footage of the arena in front of his window.

"Your back quick, well those can be easily be supplied. However, I do have to ask if you have the skills to drive such a vehicle before I hand it over." He says without turning around to face him.

"...You're gonna have to go a bit harder than that!" Dy1 says, as the Cell Jrs fully regenerate, moving aside from the flames which are concentrated on Dy1. Two of them quickly fire Special Beam Cannons at her, while the rest try to tackle her.

@Colonel_Krukov

Aias tries to block the blade with a Shinsoo barrier on his left arm, which is then knocked back. However, he then strikes at Howard's shoulder with the same technique, this time putting more force into it. If it hit it would send vibrations into her body that create explosions in her shoulder.

Last edited:
"...You're gonna have to go a bit harder than that!" Dy1 says, as the Cell Jrs fully regenerate, moving aside from the flames which are concentrated on Dy1. Two of them quickly fire Special Beam Cannons at her, while the rest try to tackle her.
Thinking quickly, the witch manifests her wind-elemental orb. Around her, the air is suddenly filled with multiple layers of vacuum blades, the Cell Jrs being eviscerated. Most likely, Dy1's shield is cracked from the sudden force of it.

(According to chapter 489 on Webtoon it’s actually made of dragon bones.)

I shrink Yeoui and turn towards the projection. I activate the attraction force to pull it towards me and strike it with a Jin Hoechook (a kick that creates a whirlwind) to knock it back while switching to the repulsive force to knock it back even further. “You’re good. But I’m not done yet.”

(Mori Jung has power mimicry which should work like Mori Jin’s which copy’s martial arts skills after seeing them so I should be able to use any martial arts you use on me.)

(I guess that it is the same for me, but apparently Yujiro also masters the Martial Arts he sees once, even when he copied from someone who isn't a master themselves. Before anyone says, ye, I am flexing this uwu, never done it before, it is cool to flex on others)

"... That Craby is really slow..." Enyo says, quote annoyed that she is still waiting for him

He quickly deactivates Black Shield and curls into a ball, rolling on the ground as electricity surrounds him. The Cell Jrs fall to the ground, gruntting in paain, however, the grunts turn into laughter as they regenerate once again, now four of them firing a combined special beam cannon, three of them firing a chain of destructo discs.

As the beams and discs shoot out at her, she closes her eyes for a moment... and then they shoot open.

She nimbly avoids each projectile as they come, and then clenches her fist, a sphere of energy suddenly surrounding Dy1.

@WHYNAUT

(It requires an Omni-Tool which I doubt Aias has, unless he can copy that?)

Dy1 is confused at the energy sphere, however he prepares himself for the worst. As the Cell Jrs try to attack her, some physically and others using Kamehamehas

"That's quite enough of that."

Cassandra clenches her palms and throws them outward, several gems shooting into the Cell Jrs. They suddenly explode against each of them into waves of frost that freezes them solid.

"Ice magic isn't usually my forte... but I suppose I should count my blessings that these reach absolute Zero."

She snaps her fingers, the Cell Jrs. crumbling to dust. "Regenerate from that, you little hellspawns."

"Do you think she will hit me if I bring those kids to life again?" Sofia asked although she was not going to do it, she just wanted to annoy Cassandra

“Hm...electricity, fundamental force, martial art, magic,...We seems to have quite a variety of force (that I need to Batman my way into...)”

I commented, watching as the fight unfold

(According to chapter 489 on Webtoon it’s actually made of dragon bones.)

I shrink Yeoui and turn towards the projection. I activate the attraction force to pull it towards me and strike it with a Jin Hoechook (a kick that creates a whirlwind) to knock it back while switching to the repulsive force to knock it back even further. “You’re good. But I’m not done yet.”

(Mori Jung has power mimicry which should work like Mori Jin’s which copy’s martial arts skills after seeing them so I should be able to use any martial arts you use on me.)
Tynan quickly flies back over to his thought projection and helps him onto his feet, "Alright I think that pretty good for a warm, lets see how you fair when we really start trying." Both Tynan and his thought Projection enter a mirrored fighting stance, and say "Come at us" in unison waiting to predict Altair's next move.

My question was a rather simple one. As we two bear the same power, I thought I might ask it. What is your desire for the power of creation?
Mostly to create minions, as i am the great invoker, though i am also planning to use it to estalish a workshop in this world. Also i can make artifacts and resources into more powerfull creatures, so i'm going to search for them.

What about you ? What are your plans ?

"Don't know if it is that varied"
“Well, that’s just because they also obviously hiding their card, so the actual number of move they could do is much higher. I can think of around 100 option they could do in total among them.”

I said, continued watching at the match

“Well, that’s just because they also obviously hiding their card, so the actual number of move they could do is much higher. I can think of around 100 option they could do in total among them.”

I said, continued watching at the match
"100 is alot, name all of them" Ebyo says with a smirk on her face

Back