• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Records of Conflict Thread

"I mean, you said it yourself that things were getting kinda villanous, or something like that"
“Well, Boss is also a person that also like to do underhanded trick and such, so that way of speaking also infect to me...Boss is a good person, I swear! He even have a family by now.”

I said, now finding myself defending Boss for some reason

“Well, Boss is also a person that also like to do underhanded trick and such, so that way of speaking also infect to me...Boss is a good person, I swear! He even have a family by now.”

I said, now finding myself defending Boss for some reason
"Well... I don't really care about your boss if I am being honest here, for me, he or she is just someone I'll never meet, so I don't need to worry about him, or her"

"I mean, I am never going to meet them, but you yourself will likely re-meet them no?"
“...Well, that could be true.”

I said, thinking to myself.

“But well, I rather would not like to bother them with this business, if I see them again somehow.”

@Overlord775

A territory, as I said. A base of operations. One where no violence shall occur. I will also likely have to produce my resurrection medicine in larger quantities for this world.

"Or learn how to accept death, I am personally not a fan of that thing, so leaving this would be pretty neat"

"Or learn how to accept death, I am personally not a fan of that thing, so leaving this would be pretty neat"
“Who want to accept death anyway!?” I retort

“Anyway, the fight does coming up quite nicely isn’t it? Not like I’m willing to go another round.” I said, changing the topic

"I've heard some stories of people in their last moments, alot of them feel confortable in just accepting that they are going to die no matter what"

"Yeah... honestly I am quite pissed that I skipped a battle against both Altair and Tynan because that ******* Crab didn't came down here! I may as well fight Ryuka to get bodied if their fight takes too long" Enyo says, quite pissed

“You know, I have to apologize,” I say trying to withstand the attack. “I underestimated you and haven’t used all my powers. That stops now, Come forth Seventh master,” A small purple sphere appears before me before quickly growing and multiplying to surround Tynan and separating me from him and his projection.

"I've heard some stories of people in their last moments, alot of them feel confortable in just accepting that they are going to die no matter what"

"Yeah... honestly I am quite pissed that I skipped a battle against both Altair and Tynan because that ******* Crab didn't came down here! I may as well fight Ryuka to get bodied if their fight takes too long" Enyo says, quite pissed
“...Well you do you.” I commented

“...Said, I may not be willing to fight myself. But I can give you a fight.”

I said, before spawning a humanoid robot in place.

@Overlord775

Control over the structure itself. Should the demons decide to enter it of their own will, that would be excellent, as the specimens would arrive straight to me. I do not believe defense will pose problems.

“You know, I have to apologize,” I say trying to withstand the attack. “I underestimated you and haven’t used all my powers. That stops now, Come forth Seventh master,” A small purple sphere appears before me before quickly growing and multiplying to surround Tynan and separating me from him and his projection.
"Huh the hell is this stuff?" Says Tynan as both of them begin to attack the multiplying orbs.

"Ehhh, I'll pass"
“Well, are you sure?”

As I said, the robot then began to emit intense fighting aura, rising straight up as it circulate power within it body. It then began to take a fighting stance.

“This thing can pack quite a punch.”

"Ye, I would rather fight one of them, besides, not really in the mood to fight a robot"
“Ah, too bad then...Was thinking of getting a chance to know your fighting ability.”

I then dematerialize the robot.

“Still tho, that’s some robot discrimination right here. They can fight just as well as any flesh bag.” I said, in jest

“Like I said that’s the seventh master and I think I’ll help it out. Gravity x4,” The effect of gravity increases on Tynan as the seventh master‘s bodies generate long spikes that go to pierce the two of them from all angles now that their movement has been restricted.

"Why would you want to know my fighting style? And well, not that robot in comparition to those 2 right there" Enyo says as she points ti Altair and Tynan

"Why would you want to know my fighting style? And well, not that robot in comparition to those 2 right there" Enyo says as she points ti Altair and Tynan
“Well, for reference, mostly. Plus, not like I am them, so my robot not being the same as them is a given.”

"I thought you meant they aren't the same in relation to Martial Arts, not in power"
“Oh , you mean Martial Arts huh. Well, I have my own style, and they have their own, so that’s a given too...So you like to see if whether their style will match your huh?”

"Not really, they have abilities beyond their Martial Arts like myself, the difference is that I don't really like to use other abilities besides my own Martial Arts, and their own that I've mastered. I am just waiting for the winner"

"Not really, they have abilities beyond their Martial Arts like myself, the difference is that I don't really like to use other abilities besides my own Martial Arts, and their own that I've mastered. I am just waiting for the winner"
“Ah, is that so...”

Listening to her, I then continued to watch the fight.

“Well, whoever win, both of them does have strong ability in themselves. Though Altair would be the more relatively troublesome one.”

"Well, from what I could gather, Tynan has a very strong healing factor, his cells are dying and being replaced faster than I could count, even his bran cells are being replaced, and those normally stay dead" Enyo says as she touches her own head when she comments about he healing his brain cells

"I can't gather the limit of his regenerative abilities, but from what I could gather, it is quite impressive if I may say so myself"

"Well, from what I could gather, Tynan has a very strong healing factor, his cells are dying and being replaced faster than I could count, even his bran cells are being replaced, and those normally stay dead" Enyo says as she touches her own head when she comments about he healing his brain cells

"I can't gather the limit of his regenerative abilities, but from what I could gather, it is quite impressive if I may say so myself"
“True, but no amount of cell in the world can do a thing, if they can’t chemically communicate to each other at all...That’s honestly one of the most scariest thing about being able to control electromagnetic force. You can kinda just...shutdown their function of being.”

"It is quite usefull if the oponent has no response to it, well, he still doesn't have unlimited stamina, so outlasting him is an option"

Back