• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Records of Conflict Thread

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Paraphs a "battle" of creation and imagination instead of one of fighting would be more of your liking ?"

Hermes proposes the idea, wanting to see more of the capabilties of Althaeus' powers.

Howard finishes up with her target practise and walks over to those watching from the side lines.

"Any of you want to brawl with me?"

Cassandra smiles... and her body briefly flickers. Dy1 actually charges right through her, passing through as if she was nonexistent.
He quickly notices this, ad albeit surprised, he manages to stop himself before hitting a wall and floats into the air with his eyes glowing a bit red.

Ginsu stared again to Hermes and then simply nodded.
"I may be the one to hold the chains that bind you then."

The invoker offers as he extends his right hand, with the palm open and facing up, towards the living weapon, with a floating ring of ethereal chains appears around it [the it here reffering to the hand].

@WHYNAUT

"Me neither, I'm more of a run and gun gal. I also have some telekinetic and tech abilities to back me up."

He quickly notices this, ad albeit surprised, he manages to stop himself before hitting a wall and floats into the air with his eyes glowing a bit red.
Cassandra smiles, as five oddly-colored orbs emerge from behind her and begin to orbit her. One by one, she fires an elemental blast out of each of them: Fire from red, Earth from yellow, Water from silver, and Wind from blue... interestingly leaving the purple one out.

@WHYNAUT

"Alright, I'll restrict the majority of my abilities and my guns too if you have no long range capabilities, or just want a fisticuffs match"

Cassandra smiles, as five oddly-colored orbs emerge from behind her and begin to orbit her. One by one, she fires an elemental blast out of each of them: Fire from red, Earth from yellow, Water from silver, and Wind from blue... interestingly leaving the purple one out.

He quickly reacts to this by firing Ki from his eyes in two energy waves, albeig not pretty big, they were still decently big. In an attempt to have the energies clash with eachother... or atleast do some sort of damage.

Sank gets bored
@The_Divine_Phoenix
”Hey uh, when can we down to business? I’m getting pretty bored watching these people fight, plus I keep getting a weird tingling sensation that I feel will get worse if I just stand here doing nothing.”

The witch leaps back. Her body begins to glow as circuit-shaped lines of green energy flow across it, and with increased speed, she leaps out of the way of the beams.

@Dragoonseraphim

"Yeah, Lets do this."

Tynan begins by shouting Meteor, and swiftly flies into the sky and raises two fingers in the in the air and casts a second spell Pleiades which rains 6 rays of magical light down towards Altair.

Of course, i had needed a licence to ride said bikes. I had also planned for that.

Returning to the building, my body materializes within Maxwell's office. My look is even more distant than before, my words calculated.

"Few questions. Could you provide me with a license for vehicles? And with your best military motorcycle, if possible. More importantly, where exactly are the leader demons?"

(@Everything12 Question about something, Goku can copy energy attacks and Yujiro Hanma can copy Martial Arts of others, both just by looking. With verse equalization, would I be able to copy Jellal's magic attacks since they are energy or not?

(@Everything12 Question about something, Goku can copy energy attacks and Yujiro Hanma can copy Martial Arts of others, both just by looking. With verse equalization, would I be able to copy Jellal's magic attacks since they are energy or not?
(I probably can answer that, given I have Boros's stuff as well which is just internal energy, I think magic in this case would be different than Ki given I have a Ki like energy system that's separate

I activate Thunder God Boots to boost my speed and dodge the rays of light. Then I look into the air and say, “So you want to fly huh? Well too bad, Gravity x4.” The gravity in the area is multiplied in an attempt to force you to the ground.

"Oh don't worry you'll be fighting on the ground but just not 'me', Thought Projection" At that moment seemingly a second Tynan appears directly behind Altair and blasts him in the back with Heaven Palm knocking him foreword, while this happens Tynan Flies straight down using the 4x Gravity to further increase his acceleration/speed and goes for a massive Tank Top Tackle.

The witch leaps back. Her body begins to glow as circuit-shaped lines of green energy flow across it, and with increased speed, she leaps out of the way of the beams.
Dy1 quickly starts spinning into a ball, quickly turning into a blue color, as he charges some Ki along with it. Then, he swiftly unleashes his Light Speed Attack, trying to attack her.

To Dy1's surprise, with her reinforced body, Cassandra holds her hands forward, stopping the forward motion of the ball, even though its rapid spinning doesn't slow down. The force does send her skidding back a few meters, but after a grunt of effort, her smile only widens.

"I reccommend..."

Her hands start to glow with fire magic that starts to heat up Dy1 to... uncomfortable levels. "That you try another plan of attack."

To the heat, he quickly uncurls and releases Kiai to get her off, Black Shield activating rather quickly. "Th-that felt close... but if you want me to try something else, then let me show you what I can do!" He quickly backs away, and then a tail springs out of his back... of which, slowly, one by one, seven creatures start to come out. These were the Cell Jrs.

After taking the attack from behind I get back on my feet and see Tynan charging at me. In an instance I remove the gravity increase and use repulsive force to knock him back. Then I pull my staff out of my pocket and shout “Yeoui get longer!” The end of my staff extends toward Tynan to strike him.

Cassandra dispels four of the orbs as the red one comes to a halt in her hand. "In my world, they called me the brimstone witch. Do you want to know why?"

Nice Tackle Enyo says, as she tries to find the mechanism behind it, instantly learning it and mastering it

After taking the attack from behind I get back on my feet and see Tynan charging at me. In an instance I remove the gravity increase and use repulsive force to knock him back. Then I pull my staff out of my pocket and shout “Yeoui get longer!” The end of my staff extends toward Tynan to strike him.
(what is Yeoui made out of is, it a wooden bow staff or is is made out of metal)

Using his now slowed down momentum, Tynan quickly switches to his Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist and parries the oncoming attack. Meanwhile Tynan's Thought projection continues his attack by lunging forward and striking the ground with a Tank Top Blow to throw Altair off balance.

"Hmmmm that technique that he used to reflect Altair's attacks, it is Incomplete, I can feel it, maybe I could master it on my own" Enyo comments, mostly to herself, as she sees Tynan usinf his techniques

Howard enters the large arena, walking a fair distance away from Aias before stretching to prepare for the friendly duel.

She takes one last look at Aias, winking at him, before cloaking herself and vanishing.

Cassandra dispels four of the orbs as the red one comes to a halt in her hand. "In my world, they called me the brimstone witch. Do you want to know why?"
Dy1 prepares his Black Shield just in case, as the Celll Jrs get up, and prepare themselves. "Hm?? Would you mind to tell?"

Of course, i had needed a licence to ride said bikes. I had also planned for that.

Returning to the building, my body materializes within Maxwell's office. My look is even more distant than before, my words calculated.

"Few questions. Could you provide me with a license for vehicles? And with your best military motorcycle, if possible. More importantly, where exactly are the leader demons?"
@Everything12 [in case ya missed it]

Back