• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Records of Conflict Thread

Fun...

Ryuka shook her head.

"I see. I just wouldn't be sure of the outcome before it even starts."

She decides to watch the others while wondering how she could make it more "fun".

@Andykhang
Sofia began to do evasive maneuvers dodging the attacks and then threw her hammer that was going in a straight line at her enemy.
‘Metal Earth Sign’

Still standing in place, I make multiple Metal pillar to stand against the upcoming hammer, blocking and deflecting it at the same times. I then fired my flashbang shot at her, exploding and creating very bright light and harsh sound, to seal her sight and disoriented her. After that, I fired multiple net shot, which then opened up into net upon coming close, and wrap around her.

"I mean, I don't deny that Altha, but being honest, I just want to have some fun, it is very relaxing to punch the shit out of somebody, and sometimes getting punched yourself until you break your nose, you should try that sometime"

Fun...

Ryuka shook her head.

"I see. I just wouldn't be sure of the outcome before it even starts."

She decides to watch the others while wondering how she could make it more "fun".
"It is just a gut feeling, but my gut feeling is always right in relation to fights"

"I do not know about that. That aside, it is very difficult for one to even fight me in the way most would understand it."

The witch raises an eyebrow. She knows better than to take unnecessary actions... that's a job reserved for him... So instead, she waits for Dy1an's next attack.
He quickly dashes at her but instead of actually trying to hit her... he curves to the side, seeemingly charging something blue as he does so.

‘Metal Earth Sign’

Still standing in place, I make multiple Metal pillar to stand against the upcoming hammer, blocking and deflecting it at the same times. I then fired my flashbang shot at her, exploding and creating very bright light and harsh sound, to seal her sight and disoriented her. After that, I fired multiple net shot, which then opened up into net upon coming close, and wrap around her.
Sofia was wrapped in the net, fell to the ground, but right behind Alpha Milita, Mjolnir moved alone and hit the magical girl with force while a million bolts caused her pain

He quickly dashes at her but instead of actually trying to hit her... he curves to the side, seeemingly charging something blue as he does so.
"My, you're a fast one. So how unfortunate for you..."

She turns to the side, swinging her hammer into him at deceptively fast speeds, given the bulk of her weapon. "That you're still too slow!"

(BTW, this hammer's got dura neg, so uh... yeah you might wanna be careful with it)

Sofia was wrapped in the net, fell to the ground, but right behind Alpha Milita, Mjolnir moved alone and hit the magical girl with force while a million bolts caused her pain
‘!Tsk’

At the last possible minute, I create a barrier around myself, as well as hardening myself with earth magic , to mitigate as much of the force as possible, while rolling on the ground and dissipating the electric shock as well as the force.

While the shock wouldn’t hinder her movement, it still leave quite a wound on her body, as she standing up immediately after the shock is over.

“...Do you think this is a draw?”

Saying such, at the same times I make a medical syringe and stab myself on the shoulder, healing my wound.

"Ok" she said as she managed to free herself due to his grace that was also healing her, and then she caught her hammer.

(edit: my comment)

Last edited:
"My, you're a fast one. So how unfortunate for you..."

She turns to the side, swinging her hammer into him at deceptively fast speeds, given the bulk of her weapon. "That you're still too slow!"

(BTW, this hammer's got dura neg, so uh... yeah you might wanna be careful with it)
(Does it have Regen Neg?)
Dy1 attempts to react to this via generating a Black Shield around him, however he still gets hit and knocked into a wall while the shield is active... He looks a bit damaged as he gets up, unsummoning the shield. However he puts his hands together and uses the energy he was previously charging to charge up something bigger...

"Ok" she said as she managed to free herself due to his grace that was also healing her, and then she caught her hammer.

(edit: my comment)
(Oops, wrong comment)

‘That energy...it’s worth noticing in the future’

“Good then.”

I then dematerialize the rifle, before casually come up to her for a chat.

“Speaking of which, how did your hammer sneak past my sense and hit me? I should be able to sense it when it was that close.”

(Does it have Regen Neg?)
Dy1 attempts to react to this via generating a Black Shield around him, however he still gets hit and knocked into a wall while the shield is active... He looks a bit damaged as he gets up, unsummoning the shield. However he puts his hands together and uses the energy he was previously charging to charge up something bigger...
(Nope)

"You're going to hit me with an energy attack?" She raises an eyebrow. "Well, I suppose if you're that eager to get hurt."

"Looks like one of the fights already ended, that was quick. I wonder if anyone else is going to start a sparring match too, or if these are going to he the only ones."

Zero follows the others down stairs to watch them fight and gather info on their abilities, all the while he avoids the action seemingly uninterested in fighting.

Althaeus creates a few chairs out of thin air for the observers to sit down on.

He sits down on one himself, which seems to float somewhat above the ground as he does so.

(Nope)

"You're going to hit me with an energy attack?" She raises an eyebrow. "Well, I suppose if you're that eager to get hurt."

"Not quite!" Dy1 says, as he quickly fires it... however, aiming at the wall to propel himself using it. Suddendly surrounding himself in an electric aura(Ring Spark Field) to try and tackle her, using the extent of his Super Saiyan type power.

Yoru sits down as well

"So Enyo is going to fight the crab, and Althaeus is probably not going to fight anyone, how about you Ryuka? Anyone from that room that you might want to fight, that living weapon guy might be a good choice if no one else takes your offer."

Cassandra smiles... and her body briefly flickers. Dy1 actually charges right through her, passing through as if she was nonexistent.

Yoru sits down as well

"So Enyo is going to fight the crab, and Althaeus is probably not going to fight anyone, how about you Ryuka? Anyone from that room that you might want to fight, that living weapon guy might be a good choice if no one else takes your offer."
"I'd be glad to test myself against any of you... as long as you're willing, that is. I'm interested in seeing what you can do as well." She smiles at Yoru.

"And fighting myself sounds like great practice." She replied to Althaeus.

"Oh I'm nothing special, just some martial arts knowledge and such, nothing crazy compared to some of the others here."

Sank had followed the others into the room, yawning as he got in. He wasn’t particularly interested in fighting, but he supposed that he should aid the suspicious man by showing his power.

He took his sword and his scythe from their sheaths, smashing them together. A bright light formed from the area of impact and the two objects appeared to fuse together. He then summoned a dummy by opening a portal to his own (still unexplored) realm and proceeded to weakly slash at the dummy for 20 seconds before sighing and sitting down.

Zero notices others sitting so he makes his way over to them as he continues to watch the fights, noting multiple interesting abilities.

Howard is laying down on her chest, shooting holographic targets as she practices her aim with her sniper. She thinks to herself who is the toughest of the bunch, so she could take them on and assert her authority as the toughest in the group.

@Everything12

"Thank you, but I decline. I'm not in need of any of the things you offer." had been Aias' response to Maxwell's proposed partnership. Afterwards he had followed the others to the training area as he was curious to see what they were capable of.

@Training area

Now Aias was standing on the sidelines, watching the various fights. No one had asked him for a match and he wasn't going to take the initiative.

@Andykhang

"Mjolnir, is basically a Living Storm, and it can return to me even from another dimension just by turning and bending the space, I just had to concentrate and make it cross this plane and another for a moment to hit you" sofia Said to alpha

@Andykhang

"Mjolnir, is basically a Living Storm, and it can return to me even from another dimension just by turning and bending the space, I just had to concentrate and make it cross this plane and another for a moment to hit you" sofia Said to alpha
“Ah, make sense. Got to keep that in mind later (and probably built some anti-space countermeasure...)”

I said, as I keep watch of the fight going on

My body rematerializes outside the building, in the neon streets of this nirvana. Even still, this place is naught but a lie, a literal shadow of the true nature of the eternal Samsarā. And so, my first objective is to tear down the lie at a multiversal level.

With my power to see all alternative timelines and to be connected to my alternative selves, the pieces of the gameboard are already set in motion.

"Give me Mind Power."

With those words, the world is tore down at the conceptual level in my view. I reach and connect with the cosmic consience, my mind linking with the consience of the universe. Across all realities, i do not see the lie. Hyperfocused Mage Sight allows me beauty beyond that of men's wildest dreams, of which a single glance would cause insanity. I embrace the insanity. The structure of reality, the forces within it and every breed of life. It's secrets speak to me, yet i still have much more to learn!

Yet, those demons... such disgusting stains that even the Lie and Quintessence do not compare. Their existence is a cancer in this world, and i shall purge them from existence, and reach into the Supernal realms if so be needed!

And so, i look for a motocycle store. Of course, i know where it be, mine current looking only occur via limitations granted by space and time.

Back