• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Records of Conflict Thread

I studied Tynan closely. I figured he must be planning something but I didn’t know what. In that case I would take advantage of him waiting. I jumped into the air using runes to create small platforms. I bounced from one to the next each time picking up speed. Combining it with inertia to maximize my speed and power I finally launch myself toward Tynan with blinding speed kicking him in the chest with Thunder God Boots and knocking him back.

Dy1 tries breaking out of the energy sphere via releasing a lot of Ki in the form of an explosive wave, stretching his hands and arms forwards.

Altair's Kick lands true, however Tynan predicted this type of attack based on the fight so far. Looking up at Altair with a grin seemingly unfazed by his attack as metallic scales begin to cover his body from head to toe tripling his attack power and durability. Meanwhile the thought projection casts the spell Bind Snake on Altair. A black magical snake tattoo begins to wrap around Altair's body and all 4 limbs completely immobilizing him.

"You won't take all day listing 100 things"
“Okay then...said the opponent I fought earlier.”

I said, pointing at her, who is still watching.

“First thing first, is her hammer. She have the ability to move them around freely, and also be able to jump from one dimension to another, to before what is essentially blink attack, disappearing from one point of views before suddenly appear near them, and strike them at their weak spot. Depend on how many weak spot it is, she also have just as many option to attack, and that not mentioning the lightning ability they also got, which multiple those option. Just counting the minute detail would be kinda cheating, so in the broad stroke, with that hammer she can either go into melee with it, expend her lightning power and destroy the surrounding, to go range with it, through either hammer or bolt, to surprise attack like I said before, bypassing all defensive option...and if I want to speculate, to carried herself across different dimension, though it’s only just possibilities.”

“Next, she seems to have a large amount of Sun power hidden in her body...I don’t want to pry it open too much, since it’s privacy, but my bet is that she can do much more than just healing herself with it.”

“Then finally her movement option, which consist of her running around and flying...Though as a sidenote to her flying ability, if she were to somehow train with it more...the underlying ability that permit that would unlock even more option she can do.”

“So, you can see how it take all day, if I want to go to the detail that I can see.”

Being immobilized surprised me but I wasn’t done yet. After all he just coated himself in metal making him the perfect target. “Geundoowun strike,” storm clouds form over the arena and in an instance they let out lightning strikes all converging on Tynan.

As the lightning as about to strike Tynan swiftly cast the spell Three Layered Magic Circle: Mirror Water which reflects the lightning back the the sky. "Now taste the combined power of our martial arts." Both Tynan and his thought projection enter a mirrored fighting stance once again as they perform a combo attack that combines the Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist and Whirlwind Iron Cutting Fist to create the Whirlwind Water Stream Roaring Aura Sky Ripping Fist and unleashes it on the currently helpless Altair.

‘Well, if I consider my own option though...’

I think to myself, as I break the limit of my body and turning it into sharp, scaly claw.

‘...It’s theoretically infinite, I guess.’

Reverting it back to normal, I then continue watching

"Too bad you don't have a natural beauty like me" Enyo responds, mostly in a jokingly tone, if you are able to read her, Enyo doesn't really consider herself more beautiful than the average woman

"Too bad you don't have a natural beauty like me" Enyo responds, mostly in a jokingly tone, if you are able to read her, Enyo doesn't really consider herself more beautiful than the average woman
“Hahaha...Well it’s good that you don’t need to care about outer appearance...I have to look presentable even when I’m at my desk for work back then.”

“Damn. In that case Geundoowun Strike me.” Bolts of lightning come down on me and allow me to use Thunder God Armor, an upgraded version of my other Thunder God spells that covers my entire body in electricity. Dodging may be impossible right now so I just have to reduce the damage as much a possible.

Minions? For what purpose? My goal is the creation of a cure for this world's sorrows, whatever I may determine them to be. Something I have done many times.
Too many to count, having extra hands on the ready is useful in basically any situation.

And about that goal of yours, how exactly do you intend to enhact it ?

While that remains to be seen for now, a preliminary plan is to prevent the mass spread of demons within this world. I will study the nature of this world, its people and its wishes. From there, I will learn what it is they need.

"... Bdcause you can seduce people?" Enyo asks, a bit confused
“That’s just the most obvious example. You can change people’s opinion about you with just a look, you can build social bond, because they assume you’re how you look, and as such, you can subtlety manipulate people, through just a simple gesture, or a coordination of dress...beauty is also related to health, so a perfect body bring perfect health, and with a great enough beauty, you can bring down country, one way or another.”

“Beauty have always been strength, to move people, to improve upon oneself, to change the world in it very’s fiber. As such, you can see how it’s very convenient to navigate through life, whether in office or down here.”

@Andykhang

"I mean, if you want to do stuff like that, I am not really a fan of manipulating others, it is just not fun, you know?" Enyo says, a bit more serious than before

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Can confirm mate" Enyo says in a jokingly tone to Sofia

@Andykhang

"I mean, if you want to do stuff like that, I am not really a fan of manipulating others, it is just not fun, you know?" Enyo says, a bit more serious than before

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Can confirm mate" Enyo says in a jokingly tone to Sofia
“Well, not like I’m a fan either, but sometimes you just have to make people look the other way, and not harassing you at work, and get canned for sexual misconduct...It’s just self-defense”

I said, with a dark tone in my voice.

"Society is tough sometimes, if you don't adapt to their standards, you're finished"
“Well, that’s not exactly true...Society itself is also like a battlefield: If you can change it to it core, soon enough you can make them adapt to your standard.”

I said, a dark smile creeping in to my face

“Whoops, that’s getting a little too Villianess-y in the making here. Let just switch the topic.”

Seeing that it’s getting too dark, I laugh abit to clear away the awkward air, and switch the subject

@CrimsonStarFallen
"Sure, and what experience has made you professional in driving extremely fast vehicles that no limits in the direction they can travel?"

@Dragoonseraphim

"So you want a war of attrition?" says Tynan as both him and his thought projection continues to rain down blows. "When you want to stop just give me the say so, otherwise you better find a way out, k."

@Andykhang

"I mean, you want to change the world... well, good luck to you, I don't really care for what you do, if you want to spill out how much you are a villain, go ahead, I won't stop ya" Enyo says, kinda in a depressed tone

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Yeah... guess sometimes you learn that the hard way" Enyo says, still maintaining her previous tone

@Andykhang

"I mean, you want to change the world... well, good luck to you, I don't really care for what you do, if you want to spill out how much you are a villain, go ahead, I won't stop ya" Enyo says, kinda in a depressed tone

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Yeah... guess sometimes you learn that the hard way" Enyo says, still maintaining her previous tone
“Nonono, I don’t want to be a villainess or anything, merely to have a normal life...But Boss teach me, if you want something, assert your ground, gain strength, and then fight for it. That mentality kinda stick to me.”

I said, refuting her point

“Nonono, I don’t want to be a villainess or anything, merely to have a normal life...But Boss teach me, if you want something, assert your ground, gain strength, and then fight for it. That mentality kinda stick to me.”

I said, refuting her point
"yes, that makes sense to me"

Back