• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Records of Conflict Thread

Dy1 simply enters the arenaa and begans stretching, throwing his beanie onto the ground... surprisingly, it's not weighted at all. However he takes off his shoes, which are surprisingly weighty... seems like they werre designed for underground walking.

"Alright, just always wanted to do that, looked cool when other people did it, ehehe."

“Welp, I’ll bite, and be the first one to fight.”

I then jumped into the middle of the stage, then performing a light stretch on the spot

“Who want to spar with me?”

"Hey, don't take this to a personal level, someone admiting that they are can't give you a challenge should be treated as a compliment, no?" Enyo says, smilling a bit

"That seems like the response of someone who very much was interested in fighting them." Yoru jokes in response to Ryuka's comment

"In any case, there's enough room that more than one fight can likely happen here at once, so I guess all of the fighters can find a sparring partner and have their matches."

(@Andykhang I think Oliver accepted the fight

@Edwellken

"Name's Enyo, pleasure to meet you Ryuka" Enyo says as she extends her arm to hand shake Ryuka

She is really scary, I can feel she is way above my league, but in a ironic way, I can't preedict how she would attack me, I just know I can't react to it, beyond that, I feel like that even I try my hardest, I wouldn't be able to touch a single finger in her, I wonder what type of training she did to reach that level

"Heheh."

Material possessions he says? Giant laser guns, 6 demons to defeat! This world is of such magnitudes, any other world is dwarfed like dropplets in the ocean!

"Very well, Sir Maxwell. I look foward to working with you. However, not talking with the group of idiots is in my best interest, so i shall look for a more suitable passtime. Meet you again."

Imago, processed. Used, now.

My body bursts into a group of mouse, snakes, bats, smoke and weird liquids, which pass through vents, windows or other holes, making it's way out of the building and into the streets.

"Alright... so just one on ones, who wants to fight with me?" Dy1 says, his aura blazing yellow.
Cassandra looks at him, taking a moment to size him up. "Well, you don't seem very impressive... but perhaps you'll surprise me~? I'd like to see how the people of other worlds fight compared to my own."

She holds her hand out into the air, and with a chant of "Trace on", blue lightning crackles around her palm. She sweeps it through the air, and the lightning coalesces into a weapon, a large hammer made of white metal, and bearing golden spirals on each end. "Hm... not quite as graceful of a weapon as I'm used to, but it will do."

Ryuka smiles, shaking Enyo's hand.

"Do you consider yourself to be a martial artist?"
"Ye, I supposed that is everything I can actually do, I was able to master every type of Martial Arts back on my Earth, but now I see that even that level of mastery can only get you far in youw own universe" Enyo says, with a smile

"Alright! Let's do this!" Dy1 says, as now sparks cover part of his aura, as he quickly curls into a ball, seems he is preparing something...

Sofia began to move to get out of the field of vision of her partner, a hammer would appear and they began to release electricity.
Keeping track of her position by strengthening my senses, and used magic to search for her through the motion of the wind, I continued to aimed at her, and taking multiple potshots at her legs

her legs were hit, sofia did not give up she began to fly through her wings of darkness that was her own jacket, then she threw a powerful lightning bolt

"Well, I don't about ya Ryuka, but I'll watch the fights until Craby decides to come down here" Enyo says as she just sits somewhere in the ground and pays attention to the fights going on

her legs were hit, sofia did not give up she began to fly through her wings of darkness that was her own jacket, then she threw a powerful lightning bolt
‘Metal Earth Sign’

I then create a giant lightning rod that sprout out from the ground, which stand in the way of the bolt, and lead the electricity down safely into the ground. I then continued to take potshots at the wing this time, sealing her movement options one by one.

"Ye, I supposed that is everything I can actually do, I was able to master every type of Martial Arts back on my Earth, but now I see that even that level of mastery can only get you far in youw own universe" Enyo says, with a smile
"I don't know anything about your world, but if your mentality is to give up when something seems unattainable, I doubt you've really mastered anything. In my world, a true martial artist is one who seeks to refine their craft, even in the face of certain defeat. It's through these failures that we can grow and improve, so that the next defeat isn't so certain..." She looks like she might say something else for a second, but smiles instead.

"I don't know anything about your world, but if your mentality is to give up when something seems unattainable, I doubt you've really mastered anything. In my world, a true martial artist is one who seeks to refine their craft, even in the face of certain defeat. It's through these failures that we can grow and improve, so that the next defeat isn't so certain..." She looks like she might say something else for a second, but smiles instead.
"Well, I like the fun in battle, it is why I mostly fought, to get something fun out of it. I don't really know about ya, but I don't have fun if either one of the parties gets stomped by the other, and I really doubt I can match ya, let alone surpass" Enyo says, not really caring about how Ryuka said that she wasn't a true Martial Artist

"Two very different work ethics and motivations there, fun for one, and self improvement for the other, guess all you fighter-types aren't the same afterall." Yoru comments, as she watches the fights going on.

"Alright! Let's do this!" Dy1 says, as now sparks cover part of his aura, as he quickly curls into a ball, seems he is preparing something...
The witch raises an eyebrow. She knows better than to take unnecessary actions... that's a job reserved for him... So instead, she waits for Dy1an's next attack.

"Improvement. Though through a means that I do not prefer, it is still a respectable goal."

Althaeus noted out loud.

Back