• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Records of Conflict Thread

"I agree, there is some neat people, but there is some I don't wish to battle in a million years" Enyo says as she looks at Ryuka

Zero stands quietly watching the others and Maxwell speak and move while he mulls over his choices in his head.

"That damage wasn't the Demon. Though its power was enough to shrug off everything our army could muster and destroy the city, when the city had fallen it was decided we would use our trump card and destroy it with everything we had before it could cause the tragedy again."

Maxwell then pressed another button, and another hologram appeared, this time showing space and what looks like a satellite.

"Meet humanities first and last space weapon, created before the alliance was formed and space development was put on the backseat to deal with more terrestrial issues. This is Vajra, its power far surpasses everything else in our arsenal. Unfortunately, the destruction it leaves behind makes it less than optimal as anything but a last resort."

‘Oh great, our allies did an Operation British all over again...’

I think, complaining in my head, while thinking about what to do...

@Everything12
"Are you telling me you have a weapon that can wipe away half of a landmass of that size, I've never even heard of a weapon so absurd. If you guys are that desperate that you need to take those types of measures then I guess you need all the help you can get huh."

"Would capturing and incapacitating the leaders be sufficient? I would quite like to study these demons myself, as much may come of it perhaps."

Dy1 quickly snaps back to reality after checking mentally his own abilities. He snaps back to hear about the training and the Vajra. "Huh... interesting strength."

"Aren't you guys worried about the demons maybe like, getting control of that weapon and blasting your cities?"

"If yoo have already that thing build, couldn't you just lower the energy feeden to it to lower the attack's strenght or just build a smaller version altogheter ?"

"That damage wasn't the Demon. Though its power was enough to shrug off everything our army could muster and destroy the city, when the city had fallen it was decided we would use our trump card and destroy it with everything we had before it could cause the tragedy again."

Maxwell then pressed another button, and another hologram appeared, this time showing space and what looks like a satellite.

"Meet humanities first and last space weapon, created before the alliance was formed and space development was put on the backseat to deal with more terrestrial issues. This is Vajra, its power far surpasses everything else in our arsenal. Unfortunately, the destruction it leaves behind makes it less than optimal as anything but a last resort."
Sofia lets out a small smile, the weapon reminded her of the hammer of dawn from Gear of war, only it was 10/100 times more powerful

"If you think you're capable of such a feat then we have no qualms as long as they aren't destroying our cities and leading their armies we don't care what happens to them.

And no, so far no Demons have been shown capable of Space travel, and the controls for the weapon are located in the Sky City of Elysium, the heart of the alliance and the most well-defended location on Earth. Unfortunately, the people who built the thing didn't quite care about the destruction it causes and the alliance in its peaceful nature never attempted to learn anything about how it was built.

Anyway, enough about that weapon. I'd much rather see your strength, to the sides of the elevators you'll find stairs downwards, just the floor below hosts the area where my private guard's train."

“Finally. I was getting a bit tired of all this talking. For now let’s see some action,” I say turning towards the stairs he mentioned.

"Alright, I'm gonna get going, I really also want to test the extents of my strenght, and go even further beyond! I haven't been this powerful in like... I dunno" Dy1 starts floating on the air, and quickly flies down the stairs onto the floor below

"As long as no unnecessary violence is brought to mine, I do not mind."

Althaeus answers the woman.

"My strength is not to destroy, but rather to create or return that which has been lost. I am uncertain if there is much to be seen."

They then said to Maxwell, while noting mentally the presence of such a weapon. Though he could offer to replicate it, the thought of doing such a thing disgusted him. Yet it was still an important piece.

"Ohhhh, now you are talking my language, finally I can beat up Craby right there, what are we waiting for?!" Enyo says, smilling and quite excited as she goes towards the stairs

"Anyone up to a sparring section after Craby right here?" Enyo says to everyone, but mostly to the ones who are more Martial Arts oriented

"I am also down, look at what I can do!" Dy1 quickly charges ki from his eyes and fires it as lasers of Ki, aiming upwards to try and not to cause too much damage.

@Dragoonseraphim

"Hehe, I'll gladly spar with you Altair, I am uncertain of my voctory, but it jist make things even better!" Enyo says, as she cannot hide her excitement

@Listentomyrhytm

"Oh, so you can use ki as well, hope ya don't mind I use some of your techniques later on"

"If you think you're capable of such a feat then we have no qualms as long as they aren't destroying our cities and leading their armies we don't care what happens to them.

And no, so far no Demons have been shown capable of Space travel, and the controls for the weapon are located in the Sky City of Elysium, the heart of the alliance and the most well-defended location on Earth. Unfortunately, the people who built the thing didn't quite care about the destruction it causes and the alliance in its peaceful nature never attempted to learn anything about how it was built.

Anyway, enough about that weapon. I'd much rather see your strength, to the sides of the elevators you'll find stairs downwards, just the floor below hosts the area where my private guard's train."
“There’re sooo many flags loaded in that sentence, it’s not even funny”

I commented, while making a mental note of “planning to takeover a space fortress when the demon inevitably already consume it”.

“So anyway, I’m also interest in what you guy can do, so I will join in as well.”

"... is that really necessary ?"
The great invoker questions, as he would very much not want to do it.

"Are you afraid you can't match up to the rest of us?," Cassandra lightly jabs the invoker with her words as she follows the rest.

Maxwell shrugs at that question.

"Like I said this is an equal partnership, I can't force you to do anything if you don't feel its in your best interest."

While saying that Maxwell presses another button and the holograms are replaced by the camera footage of the arena. It's a sparse location with nothing in it, but its size was easily able to match up to the biggest stadiums.

"Looks like there's gonna be lots of sparing matches." Yoru comments, and heads towards the training area with the others, thinking it would be a good opportunity to see what most of the people in the group were capable of.

Ryuka snaps out of her apparent trance.

"Oh! I'll train with you all as well." She says, following the others.

This would be a good opportunity to try out her new abilities.

"Oh, I thought that she was a doll, well, I am up to train with everyone but her" Enyo says pointing at Ryuka, less in a excited way and more on a serious tone

"I will heal the wounds of any injured or dead in this process. I will comply if any seek to face me, though I do not recommend it."

Back