• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Records of Conflict Thread

@Andykhang

"Well, you say that but you are clearly more powerfull than the average person, way more powerfull in fact"

@Faruel1998

"I wish you good luck with that Elephant"
“Hahaha, well I have my own circumstances and all that...I’m now just a regular-o-20s-something law-abiding citizen...”

who definitely don’t like being here and all that’

Making an awkward smile, I said my true feeling, filled with tiredness and resignation.

@Faruel1998

"... I am not going to babysit someone... does someone here wants to teach some emotions to this guy here?" Enyo says as she points to Ginsu

@Andykhang

"Well, if anything you were a regular 20 year old woman, but now that can't be said to you anymore, if I may say so myself"

@Faruel1998

"... I am not going to babysit someone... does someone here wants to teach some emotions to this guy here?" Enyo says as she points to Ginsu

@Andykhang

"Well, if anything you were a regular 20 year old woman, but now that can't be said to you anymore, if I may say so myself"
“Hahahaha....well thanks for the compliment, but I prefer to just be an ordinary-life-living woman again...Preferably right now in fact, but not like that gentleman would allow that.”

I said, looking at what could be the source of all trouble for all I care

"Well, I don't know if you're aware of that, but this world is kinda that already doomed, it doesn't matter what we do, this world will die in the end. It is kinda sad if you ask me, but I am sure we can just escape this world, unless you have a death wish and want to stay here"

Enyo says, not really showing any tension for the fact that she is talking about the end of the world and alot of lives

"Well, I don't know if you're aware of that, but this world is kinda that already doomed, it doesn't matter what we do, this world will die in the end. It is kinda sad if you ask me, but I am sure we can just escape this world, unless you have a death wish and want to stay here"

Enyo says, not really showing any tension for the fact that she is talking about the end of the world and alot of lives
“World is going to end....Hahhhhhh, and I’m trying not to think about that, thanks you very much.”

Taking a deep sigh, I once again really contemplating my life choice, and what kind of bullshitery that have led me to this...

Though the fact bother her, she tried not to show it to her face too much.

"Hey, I am just trying to warn ya, try to not take that out of your head while you live your average live here, it could be dangerous"

"Hey, I am just trying to warn ya, try to not take that out of your head while you live your average live here, it could be dangerous"
“Why the hell do I even want to live an average life here!? Hah...I just wanna go home....”

I scream at her, questioning her common sense, before taking a deep sigh again...

‘...Well, no times to get mucked up by myself now’

Slapping myself on the face abit, I regain my composure, and just stand with a little fist bump on my right

The explanation of the fire spirit was very much not detailed enough for Hermes, but he will keep that for later, as now he has a clear opportunity in front of himself, if what the elephant said it's true, ginru is quite litterally a free assets waiting to be taken.

The great invoker walks up to the man, observes him for a bit and then says a single word.

"Jump."

A simple order, to see how he reacts under such stymulus.

"It's amusing, isn't it," A woman standing by them, who hasn't said a word but has rather silently observed the entire time, finally speaks up. "Calling oneself a god and yet directly comparing oneself to a mortal? It couldn't be me."

"It's amusing, isn't it," A woman standing by them, who hasn't said a word but has rather silently observed the entire time, finally speaks up. "Calling oneself a god and yet directly comparing oneself to a mortal? It couldn't be me."
"I mean from a hierarchical point of view a higher god would think that lower gods are simply special mortals, or well that's what I think." the half dragon, demon, ect said

"By the way, what is your name?" She ask the woman

"Those 4 demons we saw could be considered gods, I do have a form called 'God' but it isn't really that more powerfull than my other forms"

"I've never seen a demon before, they were so strong that I couldn't quantify their strength, just that they were way above us, that never happened before, and I must say, I like fighting, but I don't really like one sided massacres, so I'll stay far away from them for now"

@Faruel1998

The lack of ay responce makes Hermes think if the man could actually not be valuable, though a few more tries won't hurt.

"... why didn't you jump ?"
He ask another question, which while seemigly random has a whole thought process put into it.

"I've never seen a demon before, they were so strong that I couldn't quantify their strength, just that they were way above us, that never happened before, and I must say, I like fighting, but I don't really like one sided massacres, so I'll stay far away from them for now"
"I fought a couple of demon back in my original world, and believe me those guys were nothing compared to the 4 we meet in that room. They were more like the mindless ones we fought just a bit ago except they were far more more skilled."

"I fought a couple of demon back in my original world, and believe me those guys were nothing compared to the 4 we meet in that room. They were more like the mindless ones we fought just a bit ago except they were far more more skilled."
"Dang, wished I could have fought those demons back there"

"Those 4 demons we saw could be considered gods, I do have a form called 'God' but it isn't really that more powerfull than my other forms"
"A form called god...? Interesting, meanwhile I don''t think I have any true transformations aside from..." Dy1's aura glazes up a sparkly yellow. "This."

WELL, I SUPPOSE IF NO ONE ELSE IS UP TO THE TASK I’LL TAKE IN THE ”WEAPON”. IT SHOULD BE A MUTUALLY BENEFICIAL RELATIONSHIP, AFTER ALL” Despite the tones of death not controlling the people here, Sank opted to speak in them so his offer was received as more convincing.

Back