• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Complete and Absolute Chaos II Thread

They continue deeper, eventually meeting back up with their snake-like friends. They eventually start to approach the mantle, the temperature increases and the water starts to become more scarce. The snakes don't seem to like this change of environment.

The mantle. The normally solid rock now feels much hotter and much softer but is still supporting the caves they wander in.

"Normally, these caves would start collapsing due to how the rocks are almost liquid at this point but this energy at the core seems to have done a lot more than create life, it seems to have fundamentally altered the physics of this planet in order to support as many strange creatures as possible." says one soldier.

"Alright, we're here. Time to start tunneling." says another soldier as he places down two small metal boxes. He presses some buttons on his wrist and the boxes unfold and transforms into a large automatic drill and an eight armed climbing carrier robot with an armored passenger section. The drill begins digging and the carrier positions itself over the hole with its door open.

@Oliver_de_jesus

Lucy would attempt to respond, but she misses.

One point for Ed.

@Drite77

"Well, i- ... -i feel that once you meet the core you won't care about me anymore, that you will spend your time with her instead that with me."
:<
She responds with a sad tone.

@Listentomyrhytm

[uhm]
Le works, as the two beasts fall and dissipate

Though, because of this even more of the dark spawn changes target to him, as 4 beams of shadows are shot towards him from all around him !

Also, he would see a time cooldown counting 8 seconds in his left field of eyes.

[ and don't say resistance, i'm just applying time stop resistance to everything in the world :V

(Sorry, sorry, been thinking on what to do plus internet ocassionally goes on and off)

Raifudo notices this and quickly uses his Ki to create a sphere with him inside to use as to defend himself.

"Its just... curiosity if anything else... also I wanted to ask if she would dismiss her avatars some day, I was taking this as meeting your 'mother' than anything else sis, don't worry about it" Jane says with a conforting smile, as she does some headpats on her

@Lou_change

With everyone in the carrier, it begins its descent. The heat steadily increasing as they go lower and lower. Suddenly, the carrier is shaken as a loud metal clanging sound resonates down to the bones of everyone in the carrier.

"What the hell was that!?" shouted one of the soldiers.

The clanging repeats five more times.

"Something's trying to break in!" responds another one.

Suddenly, a metal spike is driven through the roof of the carrier. It tears a hole large enough to see a mole-like creature with a metal reinforced body on the other side. One soldier fires a pulsed energy shotgun at it. The energy sends it flying into a wall but it remains undamaged in the slightest.

@Oliver_de_jesus

She nods as she takes the ball, then serves it, launching it on the left side of Ed's field.

@Drite77

Despite what Jane said and reciving headpats, Lucy still seem rather worried.

"Pinky promise ?"
She say, while extending her hand pinky finger first towards her big sister.

@Listentomyrhytm
The beams impact the shield and are blocked, but they continue pushing against in a continous stream that begins to crack it.

Though fortunatelly, the beasts are then bombarded by a flurry of magic blasts and diamonds, their attacks interrupted, as the sorceress and gem-knight move to the sides of Raifuso to aid him.

600.png

@Lou_change

The mole frantically scratches and stabs at Dan before digging into the rocks to escape.

"What in the goddamn hell is that!?" says one of the soldiers.

Edgar chimes in, "It's almost as if the planet itself does not appreciate our presence."

@Oliver_de_jesus

Lucy would respond like she did last time he did the move, doing a dowards swing as she sends the ball on the left side of his field.

@Listentomyrhytm

As he charges the attack, the beasts would quickly recover, as the attacks of his allies don't have immortal killing proprieties.

Though, his allies would once again help him out, sending barrages of attacks against the dark beasts, but this would slow them down only for seconds, as they fire another barrage of darkness beams !

@Drite77

Lucy smiles, now being relieved, as she then teleports the two of them.

Jane would appear in a gold-yellow dimesion with a mosaic pattern background, in front of her a giant dragon stands on a equally as massive circular pedestal, 5 multicolored pillars all around it, from which she can feel an immense. Also,the smol Lucy is by her side.

"Well well, hello there Jane."
The dragon says, as she look towards her.

dbes4gw-5036056b-922d-4527-ad94-3c5ce3190fbb.png

(I assume that you meant to type immense presence?

Lucy could see Jane widen her eyes for a moment mainly because of the immense presence she felt, before she looks towards the Firewall Cybernetic Dragon

"Is that you Lucy?" Jane asks, a bit surprised the Dragon

@Lou_change

The mole's heavy metal corpse sinks into the semi-liquid rock. There is a rumbling. Suddenly, a second mole appears from out of a tunnel uncovered by the drill, launching itself and large clumps of rock towards Dan at high speeds, forcing him into the rock wall and trying to glue him there with the clumps.

@Oliver_de_jesus

The ball hits Lucy on the belly.
Score !

2 (Ed) - 1 (Lucy)

"good job on not falling for the same trick twice Ed."
She praises him.

@Drite77

[ye, presence]

"Well, Lucy is more the name my avatars go by, though basically yes, i am.."

The dragon responds.

@Listentomyrhytm

The energy blades overpower the beams and cut down the 4 dark creatures, though his following attacks miss their targets.

4 more beasts remain, which normally wouldn't pose much of a fight as he just defeated just as many with one attack, but they do something odd.

Turning themselves into clouds of shadows, they agglomerate togheter, fusing into one single mass, which then turns into a colossal draconic creature !

16452ff25736bd092aff7645d3d0602c.jpg

"Heh, so you will have to do more than that then" Edward said, Now he took the ball and then threw it into the air for later dowards swing

@Oliver_de_jesus

"get your game on !"
She say, as she then bounces the ball back to his field, sending it directly and making it bounce off the edge of the left side of his part of the table.

[Just to ask, would you want to speed past this ?]

@Drite77

"You seeee, i actually don't have a name."
Big Lucy responds.

Meanwhile, smol Lucy gibs Jane an hug to try calm her.

"Well... what do they call you?" Lucy hugging Jane helped out a bit, but she could still feel Jane trembling a bit

This feeling... the feeling that someone next to me can kill me with no trouble... I haven't felt that since... since I died

(Can't lut things on italic on mobile, so consider that last part as her inner thoughts in case you can read them

Edward intercepts the attack a one centimeters manages to hit it making it bounce off the right side

(We jump to another activity or literally accelerate the speed of each stroke?)

@Drite77

"Well, you can call just me whatever you like sis-"
I [forgot i talked as the core in first person] respond, as i then remember about the sheer supernatural presence that i passivelly cause, so i damped it quite a bit.

Lucy puts more effort in the hug to make her big sis feel not worried.

@Oliver_de_jesus

[former option]

Raifudo looks at the others and nods, as a way to indicate that they should all attack together, as he gathers a bit more energy on the sword... this time, it being destructive energy.

After The Dragon lowered her (?) presence and Lucy started hugging her more tight, Jane started to calm down, she even hugged Lucy a little

"Well... how about Imoryu?" Jane says, still a bit unconfortable with her presence, albeit it is more tolerable.

"Regardless of your name, could you answer something to me?"

After playing a game of ping pong, he and Lucy were leaving the hotel, Edward saw that it was almost time for something that was going to happen soon, so he asked Lucy to follow him while he ordered a taxi/Uber.

@Listentomyrhytm

The sorceress and the knight nods.

All around the draconic darkness, several dozens of crimson spheres are created, which shoot towards him and his two allies !

@Drite77

"Sure thing, you may call me Imoryu."
I respond cordially.

"And well, you can ask me anything you want."

Meanwhile, smol Lucy is happy.

@Oliver_de_jesus

She nodded and followed as asked, sweetly smiling while doing so~

After several minutes of travel, the two will arrive at their destination where they would see some travelers, Edward would be looking at his watch and it was almost time, it was at night which made it more spectacular what was going to happen.

"3...2...1"

after this countdown I would start the Incredible Fountains of Bellagio (the video is in Spanish although technically they do not speak)

"Well... what will you do with your avatars. With Lucy here and the one who has a boyfriend. I suppose they are linked to you, but do you plan to end the avatars in some way?"

"Alright, but I have a question. Lucy said to me that all of your avatars share the same personality as you, so what do you plan to do... well, mostly with your... her... well the boyfriend. You plan to leave them alone?"

@Drite77

"As their part of my consicence, as avatar feel emotions and feelings, so do it, so there's no reason for me to interfere with the two of them."

@Oliver_de_jesus

"You sure have good taste~"

Lucy responds, as she leans against his shoulder, while putting her head on Edward's shoulder, gently rubbing her cheek againt his.

Back