• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • A Country Divided Thread

Goliath lumbered towards Kaminos, impressed by his skill at crafting.

"....Loud man" Goliath said.

"Can....you...make...Goliath...armor?" He asked slowly.

"Too...big...for...regular armor.....need...custom....made" Goliath continued.
"Sure thing, big guy!" He answered, "Though I think I'm going to need more Borcalite..."

Kaminos grabbed Klauthmos, remembering where Shaitan had taken him to when they were mining for metals. He then turned back around toward the daggers.

"Hey, Goliath, could you touch the blades and make sure they've cooled off?" Kaminos asked, "I think they should have by now, but someone double checking can't hurt..."

Shaitan moved back toward the mining area, partly to clear out any monsters and partly to help with preparations by getting metals... (He's not there yet lol)

"Sure thing, big guy!" He answered, "Though I think I'm going to need more Borcalite..."

Kaminos grabbed Klauthmos, remembering where Shaitan had taken him to when they were mining for metals. He then turned back around toward the daggers.

"Hey, Goliath, could you touch the blades and make sure they've cooled off?" Kaminos asked, "I think they should have by now, but someone double checking can't hurt..."
Goliath nodded silently, wrapping one massive hand around the blades to test if they had cooled off.

"....feels....cool" Goliath said

"Alright!" Kaminos said, "We can all head out, if you want. I think there were some creatures there that we could fight for training. You guys up for it?"

Meanwhile, Para approached Palaria.

"Hi! Are you training right now?" Para said, "Because I could help with that, if you want. We both use magic, right?"

Palaria nearly jumped as Para spoke, she hadn't even realized she was approached

"Its... not that simple..." Palaria said, shaking her head

"Agraeghate! Let's go!" Kaminos said, leading the way to the cave where he mined the metals alongside Shaitan earlier.
Goliath silently followed Kaminos into the cave. his large size making him feel slightly claustrophobic. he was on guard, in case any threat attempted to come their way, his experience as a bodyguard making him naturally aware of his surroundings.

Goliath silently followed Kaminos into the cave. his large size making him feel slightly claustrophobic. he was on guard, in case any threat attempted to come their way, his experience as a bodyguard making him naturally aware of his surroundings.
Cain followed Goliath and Kaminos, the atmosphere of the cave making her quite antsy. "Dark... And cold... Cain doesn't like."

Cain followed Goliath and Kaminos, the atmosphere of the cave making her quite antsy. "Dark... And cold... Cain doesn't like."
"Let me help with that..." Kaminos said, lifting up Klauthmos and allowing it to act as a torch and source of heat for the group, "Is this better?"

"I feel like I've failed something... but I know I couldn't do anything and that's the worst part... but I don't want to throw a pity party because of it." Palaria responded

Sitting in the forest creating arrows and telekinetic pulling off the arrow heads and using the shafts as fuel for a fire he slowly melts them together, holding it with his mind this should be 5 inches thick and 5 by 5 feet. now the siege weapon goes on to this one and the other one shall be the wall and my platform.

"I doubt we could do anything without training, Terevion said I can't do everything myself and Keharo said the same thing, it's frustrating but I'll train anyway.'" Palaria said, determined.

Mark decided to go into the forest in search of neurotoxic plants, he thought of using that poison book he has to remove the dust and give him the most advantages

After awhile of being alone with his thoughts he realizes he could probably just go into town and buy a ballista on wheels. This lead to him trying to move a red hot and rather large piece of metal out of a forest without setting the forest on fire or being seen.

Cain admired a variety of different metals and materials as they walked through the cave, "Sparkly..." She said, enamored by the different colors.

"Agraeghate! Grab one of those carts right there, we can load the Borcalite in it...." Kaminos said, preparing to break the ores down into smaller pieces with Klauthmos, "Do you want full body armor, or just a few pieces of armor?"

As they walked through the cave, Cain stopped moving to look at a 'particular' ore that she had never seen before... "Cain like this one..." The name of it was on the tip of her tongue, "Dunkelheit..."

lw6bcjjkg4h61.png

It was a luminescent purple ore that was lodged into the wall of the cave, and Cain was quite interested in it. "Cain will help... But first, she takes this." She was drawn to it, if that made any sense.

"Agraeghate! Grab one of those carts right there, we can load the Borcalite in it...." Kaminos said, preparing to break the ores down into smaller pieces with Klauthmos, "Do you want full body armor, or just a few pieces of armor?"
Goliath thought for a moment.

“….Few pieces” Goliath eventually said.

“enough…to cover…vital areas”

he grabbed one of the carts, and, lifting it, placed it down in front of the ore.

Back