• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • A Country Divided Thread

Tossing my creation into the nearest body of water, I grab the money I made, and go into town to see if I can get a Ballista.

Last edited:
As they walked through the cave, Cain stopped moving to look at a 'particular' ore that she had never seen before... "Cain like this one..." The name of it was on the tip of her tongue, "Dunkelheit..."

lw6bcjjkg4h61.png

It was a luminescent purple ore that was lodged into the wall of the cave, and Cain was quite interested in it. "Cain will help... But first, she takes this." She was drawn to it, if that made any sense.
"Hmm? I've never seen that one before..." Kaminos said, "I could grab you some of that, but I'll need to ask Shaitan about it before I do anything with it. Looks.... weird..."

Kaminos began breaking down the Borcalite, eyeballing the giant and getting an idea of how much he'd need. Several pieces of ore began to fall as Kaminos chipped away at the larger chunks of Borcalite rapidly. Then, Kaminos turned toward the ore Cain saw, hitting it with Klauthmos to knock it off the wall.

"Here you go!" Kaminos said, grabbing it and giving it to Cain.

"Hmm? I've never seen that one before..." Kaminos said, "I could grab you some of that, but I'll need to ask Shaitan about it before I do anything with it. Looks.... weird..."

Kaminos began breaking down the Borcalite, eyeballing the giant and getting an idea of how much he'd need. Several pieces of ore began to fall as Kaminos chipped away at the larger chunks of Borcalite rapidly. Then, Kaminos turned toward the ore Cain saw, hitting it with Klauthmos to knock it off the wall.

"Here you go!" Kaminos said, grabbing it and giving it to Cain.
"Thank you..." Cain said blankly, completely enamored by the weird material. "Cain thinks it looks very... cool..." That wasn't the only reason she was drawn to it, but that was all she could say.

"Nnur p'rrurbelumm! (Orc for "No problem!")" Kaminos replied, "I think I got enough Borcalite. But, might as well get more Oryallium and Auroralite while I'm here..."

Kaminos grabbed more ores, loading them up into the cart.

(Should I small time skip after ya'll are done with this party? Cause I think two more days RP time may last for ten fairly uneventful pages lol)

Well there's a spar and training to happen first, it's noon approaching night RP this day RP time, you got time lol)

(Funnily enough Terevion or Palaria would probably be the only ones to genuinely stand a chance against Para just due to their versatility)

Two days went past and the third day dawned, preparations turning a small village into as best of a fortress as it could be, but now it was time for a real fight...

"Palaria, are you ready?" Terevion asked the mage

"Yes, I really hope this goes well...!" Palaria responded, standing just outside the house

(I was just thinking telekinesis counters arrows and you power null mine as well)
I grab the fire lance I asked for before walking outside.

Goliath stomped onto the field. On his chest, he wore the armor Kaminos had created for him. The strong metal shining in the light as Goliath lumbered foward. He had asked Kaminos to decorate the armor with similar patterns as his tattoos, the intricate design appearing all across his chest plate.

“…Goliath…crush…Enemies.” The man said, as he prepared for battle

I walk inf ront of the rest of the group and fill the area before and beside me with arrows as I intend to release a hail at the beast using my telekinesis.

Back