• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • A Country Divided Thread

Para floated down, preparing for battle. Kaminos darted in, sliding to a halt near the forefront of the group, putting his arm in front of him and summoning his shield. He drew out Brygmos, also readying himself offensively, too.

"Apna? (Elven language for "Ready?")" Kaminos asked before reiterating in a language they could understand, "Ready?"

Mark arrives, he spent the first day looking for different toxic plants, finding the Flower of Pain that makes the victim lose the sensation of pain so he stops paying attention to his wounds, allowed to accumulate them and generate great damage after the effect stopped, he also found several poisoned blackberries and rotten potatoes, so he mixed the ingredients creating a lethal poison.

@Lou_change _
"Robin take, in case it goes wrong nail this to the enemy" he said handing a vial of poison to his partner, to put it on his arrows

(No ******* images of the damn thing lol)

Joy Kill lept in front of the group by about 15 meters

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You wanna know why they call me Lucky? Because I never lose." The rabbit head in the middle- Lucky said manically

"Hey! Squishies! Why not just stand around and make our job quicker?!" Penny the chicken said- the head on the right shoulder

"AAAAH! So many ribs! I can eat em all at once with this body!" Hangry the Pig, the head on the left shoulder said

"Why does everything have to be about food?" Lucky asked Hangry

"Sorry, I'm just so hangry!" Hangry responded

"Oh... shit." Terevion murmured

"This creature has been born of unreality itself, in any case it must be destroyed, Cyttorak give me your strength to destroy my enemies" said Mark as he raised his hand and summoned a ray of reddish energy (It is not that Mark is extracting power from them but it is more like an expression and the way to use the enchantments)

Cain backed away, disgusted. "What a freakish being..." Cain said as she summoned a multitude of daggers, making making float in the air, prepared to use them as projectiles.

Terevion set off the basic ballistas, their bolts barely denting Joy Kill's chest area

"You thought that would work on me? Don't make me laugh..." Joy Kill said and fired a laster out of Hangry and Penny's mouths that melted and burned the wall that held all the ballistas

"Damn, he's really powerful, but not unbeatable." Terevion thought

Cain violently lunged her blades towards the enormous robotic beast, aiming for any points where her blades could slip through it's steel body and attack its insides.

Kaminos swapped out Brygmos for Klauthmos and batted balls of magma toward Joy-Kill, attempting to melt the metal that it was made of. Launching yet another ball of magma from his hammer, he tossed his shield, Exoteros, toward the magma. While the magma went low toward the metal frame, Exoteros went high, using the magma as a cover to hide its trajectory, flying toward one of the heads of the robot to decapitate it.

Meanwhile, Para took to the skies, creating a forcefield around its frame to prevent it from moving. She concentrated so hard on doing so that she had actually begun to descend a little. Gritting her teeth, she exhaled shortly afterwards, getting a sense of rhythm.

"Got it..." She thought to herself. The moment she let go, she summoned bolts of lightning to strike Joy-Kill, attempting to short-circuit it. Catching herself with her flight, she managed to avert a catastrophe on her end by now slowing and stopping her descent.

Joy Kill laughed off the electrical and magma based attacks, the machine clearly had no obvious weaknesses... but one made itself apparent when Lucky opened his mouth and laughed, the very thing he was able to shoot lasers out of was the weakness, something a deep shade of purple glowed within Lucky's mouth as well, Terevion shot at the thing but his bullets bounced off of Lucky's teeth.

Joy Kill then proceeded to use its left arm to launch Goliath a few dozen meters and firing a beam at Palaria whom barely avoided the attack

Cain telekinetically controlled her daggers, returning them to her. "Cain can see..." She had long ago noticed the weak point hidden in Lucky's mouth, but she didn't have the chance to take advantage of such an obvious weakness due to her own lack of physical strength compared to the rest of the party... And due to her own fear.

"Cain go now."

As a distraction, she flung her daggers towards Joy Kill at just above the speed of sound, attempting to use them as a feint to distract it, even for just a few seconds. If her distraction proved successful she would summon her strongest weapon... The First Blade. She had to be weary of laser attacks, so she moved as fast as she could, jumping into the air in an attempt to violently jab the automaton in its weak spot.

As I approach Kill Joy I cast Illusions in an attempt to prevent it from getting a clean hit on me so I can climb on to it.
(also did my arrows do anything)

Joy Kill lept into the sky and slammed just behind Cain, looking to crush the girl with his two right arms before Palaria sent out a forcefield that shattered after a few seconds of Joy Kill wailing at it before Lucky readied his lazer to attack Cain, but was shot at by Terevion, the bullets dealing minor damage until Terevion brought out a literal handheld cannon
As I approach Kill Joy I cast Illusions in an attempt to prevent it from getting a clean hit on me so I can climb on to it.
(also did my arrows do anything)
(Had about as much effect as Terevion's bullets)

Joy Kill lept into the sky and slammed just behind Cain, looking to crush the girl with his two right arms before Palaria sent out a forcefield that shattered after a few seconds of Joy Kill wailing at it before Lucky readied his lazer to attack Cain, but was shot at by Terevion, the bullets dealing minor damage until Terevion brought out a literal handheld cannon
Cain heaved a sigh of relief at her rescue by Palaria and Terevion, once again telekinetically making her daggers float as she was in the air. She through The First Blade with all of her might, slamming into Joy Kill's steel body once more, which of course did no real damage. But...

"Boom."

Cain slammed one of the new daggers that she had gotten from Kaminos into the handle of The First Blade, increasing its power drastically. She repeated this with the other dagger Kaminos had made for her, slamming it into the back of the 2nd dagger which also increased the power of her attack.

Cain's halo violently spun, creating wind currents as she flung it off of her and towards her weird knife clump, once again increasing the piercing power as it continuously spun in a most likely vain effort to damage the giant robot.

"You know what!" I grumble annoyed before shooting arrows at the thing from my bow.

"Alright ya chicken no matter how lucky you are, I am going to make you squeal like a pig." I say trying to get their collective attention by insulting all of them.

Exoteros returned to Kaminos as he decided to go in closer for melee attacks. Kaminos began to scale the monstrosity as Para used her telekinesis in an attempt to keep the mouth open. Everyone seemed to be going around it, so that was likely the weakpoint, she figured. Kaminos lept up, wielding both Klauthmos and Brygmos as he leaps backward, swinging both at the same time to launch a barrage of flaming air slashes toward the inside of its mouth. The half-elf then swiftly rotates so his shield faces Joy-Kill in the off-chance that the robot manages to retaliate physically.

"IMPOSSIBLE! How are you still alive?! You should've died over 80 years ago!" Lucky said, ignoring the insults in his shock before trying to fire his lazer at Cain, unaffected by the Telekinesis

"IMPOSSIBLE! How are you still alive?! You should've died over 80 years ago!" Lucky said, ignoring the insults in his shock before trying to fire his lazer at Cain, unaffected by the Telekinesis
"Cain does not know weird robot bunny man." Cain was hit by the laser, her arm being badly burnt. "But Cain doesn't like him..."

Last edited:
"argh! It doesn't matter whether or not boss's experiment is alive or not, the Grand Abominations given to some of the mortal Lieutenants should suffice!" Lucky said, being steadily damaged more and more by Terevion's cannons firing at him, and Palaria working on defense

(How was I supposed to know that? It's a ******* laser lol.)
(Cause we're Wall level+ and Joy Kill is only upscaling from baseline 9-A in AP, his next best feat is in Wall level+ range I think)
(Better?)
(Yes)

I attempt to aid Para in keeping the mouth open with my telekinesis I also continue insulting the robot and jokingly imply it is scared of Cain, now shooting arrows without Psychic reloading.

Goliath, having finally recovered from getting launched backward by Kill Joy, ran forward once more.

he attempted to grab Kill Joy by the mouth, and, using his immense strength, forcefully open his jaw alongside Robin telekinesis, preventing the beast from hiding its weak point for a few seconds.

Lucky was completely unaffected by the taunting as it continued firing beams either solid or in short bursts, it's jaw simply clamped shut after it was done firing anything, other then the cackles of Hangry and Penny as they fired their own lasers.

I start insulting Hangry specifically while running up intending to climb the robot and shoot the thing in lucky's mouth with the fire lance focusing all his "archery powers"(Mage powers) on holding the Rabbit's mouth open.

Terevion suddenly expanded his cannon and fired a laser, albeit while being pushed back, that clashed with Lucky's own laser in a clash of red and light rainbow

Kaminos descended, swinging Klauthmos and Brygmos in tandem once more, but this time, now from an angle on the ground to catch it off guard. After doing so, he'd grab onto the burning Klauthmos, carrying the heat in his body before throwing a barrage of punches on the metal to break it. However, it was doing slightly more than what Kaminos could normally output. He appeared to have a bloodlusted and frenzied expression in his eyes, punching one of the legs in an attempt to break and melt it. He then grips Klauthmos, creating plumes of magma and fire as he attacks the legs, accelerating the rate at which the metal would melt.

(**** I forgot it's music!)

(Anyways)
Palaria attacked the mouth constantly, with each stroke by each person the laser coming from Lucky weakened until it got hit dead on by Terevion's beam, destroying its laser compartment and pushing it back, Lucky's head was jerked over to look at Palaria without his will and a purple piece of some kind fired just faster then she could dodge, and it went right into her shoulder, the wound closing and knocking her out instantly as Joy Kill stumbled back

"Guess... your... all... more... lucky... then... me..." Lucky said before exploding

Back