• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • A Country Divided Thread

Robin grabs a fish and stabs it with an arrow to cook over the fire. "Palaria is mostly correct however I will admit the road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"Cain don't like politics..." She said after hearing what they had all said, even if she had no idea what politics actually entailed.

"Well at least my life has been fairly normal until I joined this quest." Palaria said, touching the shoulder the shard went into

"K-Kitty..." Cain said, enamored by Robin's illusion. "Cain can pet...?" She asked, attempting to pet the cat but failing, realizing it was an illusion. "Oh..."

(Okay you could've just had Robin do that in the post after Cain's shiz instead of letting me know lol.)

Cain was successfully fooled by the illusionary cat, petting it gently.

(Listen if I could trick her Groucho glasses she is a terrible assassin and surely she encountered illusionists)
(Cain is no longer an assassin, she has friends around her, so her guard is down and she isn't focusing on differentiating the real from the fake. She is also very stupid so that adds on to it.)

[In that case]
Robin finishes his fish and comes up with another idea to lighten and because he's certain his fake cat is already revealed he creates an illusion on everyone around the campfire face except the cat and Keharo.

The illusion:
images

"Humans, mostly. Occasionally we get Elves and Dwarves looking for trade or simply to hang around. Orcs rarely leave their lands, but we welcome all races." The guard responded, glancing at Kaminos with a simple genuine smile
Kaminos nodded, writing his name in the human language. He then looked through the pages once more, filling them in as best as he knew how before handing them back to the guard with a satisfied smile.

After that, the team was guided by Mark through the big capital, visiting shops and a bar from time to time until they reached the site.

"Buy it or sell it, magic equipment and blacksmith shop, I hope she doesn't kill me," thought Mark before opening the door.

They entered and saw a recession, where there was equipment of all kinds, magic crystals, runes, 2 meter swords, large and small bows, arrows, iron axes and a couple of obsidian axes, masses and more deadly weapons.

“Goliath…stay…up” the man said. He suddenly stood up, and leaned his body against a nearby tree. Watching as the bard went to sleep. He didn’t like sleeping in unknown locations, and was used to staying up during the nighttime.

Back