• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • A Country Divided Thread

"I very highly doubt it, what he does take by force he makes sure to repay in another way." Terevion said, understanding what his ally was thinking

"We should get going anyone who hasn't decided where to go should either flip a coin or stay here to help repair after what happened." I say pointing at the destroyed wall and the remains of Joy-kill scattered around.

"We can handle that, one helluva fight you all just had, we can use the remains of that robot as well." Shaitan said, stepping forward

"It's my hammer, its extremely good for clearing out rocks, though it's cursed as well, anyone who enters a battle with it dies mysteriously, though it hasn't happened to me somehow." Shaitan said

"As in the person using it, the people working with the person wielding it, or the person fighting the person wielding it. More importantly has this happened before?"

"The person wielding it, and it's happened several times before, I don't know what's so damn special about me but it hasn't killed me yet." Shaitan said

"Cain think it looks pretty... She want to make weapon out of it but also doesn't. I just wanna... look at it." Cain said, holding the purple ore in her hands, admiring it, entranced by the light it emitted.

"And were off!" Palaria said excitedly and began running to the east before tripping and catching herself with her wind manipulation

Kaminos darted toward the Capital, running in a similar manner to Steve Rogers in the "on your left" scene from Captain America: The Winter Soldier. One problem with it, though: he had no idea where the Capital was...

Last edited:
After a long journey, the TMK team (Terevion, Mark, and Kaminos) reached the entrances to the capital.

"Well, we just have to do the paperwork and find Our destination" Mark said heading to the guard post

Cain followed Palaria down the hill, tripping and falling on her face. "O-Ow...!" Cain swiftly got up, continuing to follow her.

Back