• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • A Country Divided Thread

"It's fine, but it's worrying that you missed about the most eye-drawing part of my appearance." Keharo said, putting down a massive bucket of water.

Palaria grew wood out of the ground and started a campfire with logs to sit on around it

After a long journey, the TMK team (Terevion, Mark, and Kaminos) reached the entrances to the capital.

"Well, we just have to do the paperwork and find Our destination" Mark said heading to the guard post
"Paperwork?" Kaminos asked, "Never really been too good at stuff like that. A lot of it gets complicated, at least for me, anyways..."

Cain followed Palaria down the hill, tripping and falling on her face. "O-Ow...!" Cain swiftly got up, continuing to follow her.
Para flew behind the others. Suddenly, she had a great idea to catch up.

"Hey guys, check this out!" Para said, creating bursts of fire that would propel her forward at higher speeds.

"I don`t i am new. The name is enzio i am a changeling as you can see. My father was a bard and mother a sidhe fae. I was raised by my bad since us half breeds can`t acces the fae world that easy. I have been training with my father and am travelling to become the best bard." he said.

"I was born in Western Olatia I was raised with the knowledge I had the rune of archer so I train with a bow and arrow given you know." I say creating an arrow before continuing. "Other than my archery training I lived a relatively normal life until a bit after my 19th birthday where a female friend of mine was killed and I was accused of preforming the murder. Multiple people defended me but it was no use." I stop to let people process.

"I'll help you" Mark said
"Thanks!"

Kaminos reads the paper intently, trying his best to comprehend what all was there.

"Do I sign my name in Aegj (the elven language), Urrch (the orc language), the human language, or all of the above?" Kaminos asked Mark.

"You all probably know mine at this point, but I'm interested in all of yours!" Palaria said
"Wow, you guys are all so interesting!" Para said, floating around.

Last edited:
(That sounded very sarcastic.)

"Th-Thank you, float woman..." Cain said, smiling. "Cain story boring, so won't tell it..." Cain said, although she clearly didn't wish to share.

(That sounded very sarcastic.)

"Th-Thank you, float woman..." Cain said, smiling. "Cain story boring, so won't tell it..." Cain said, although she clearly didn't wish to share.
"That's OK. I'm sure yours is interesting, too, even if you think it's boring..." Para said with a smile.

"Humans, mostly. Occasionally we get Elves and Dwarves looking for trade or simply to hang around. Orcs rarely leave their lands, but we welcome all races." The guard responded, glancing at Kaminos with a simple genuine smile

"Yes this was after the split but I might be off on my age at the time, however let's continue the lord of our town was assaulting women because his wife left him after he had an affair. 16th victim of this was my friend only one to resist I was told so he killed her and once a week he taunted me over get me arrested for it an him getting away scot free. Even when a member Yharim advisors saw him bragging about it nothing changed. Until something broke out I don't know what but it wasn't human after that things get blurry and I am running from farmers using powers I never knew I had until I ended up in central Olatia where I took my stands against the government the ones I remember at least and gain my respect for the queen." I say finishing my story.

Cain got up from the log and wandered off, stumbling upon a small lake, although it was hard to see it due to the night, she simply created a fireball to light up the area. "Food..." Cain looked at the water, noticing a few fish swimming around. "Cain think tasty."

She swiped her enormous hands like a cat, grabbing the fish as the wriggled in her hand. "Shhh fishy... No move." Cain gently squeezed the fish, killing them painlessly. Cain then repeated this process for a few minutes, coming back to the group with a variety of fish.

"Cain got food. Cain want to know when we leave."

"I think I know the story, but Yharim wasn't said to be the culprit, but his father, who holds a close resemblance to his son, but Yharim believes in survival of the fittest, I really hate that he's a top class Mage on top of that, gives every other Mage a bad name... but Yharim killed his father so... justice was served?" Palaria murmured

Cain got up from the log and wandered off, stumbling upon a small lake, although it was hard to see it due to the night, she simply created a fireball to light up the area. "Food..." Cain looked at the water, noticing a few fish swimming around. "Cain think tasty."

She swiped her enormous hands like a cat, grabbing the fish as the wriggled in her hand. "Shhh fishy... No move." Cain gently squeezed the fish, killing them painlessly. Cain then repeated this process for a few minutes, coming back to the group with a variety of fish.

"Cain got food. Cain want to know when we leave."
"....Thanks," Goliath said. he grabbed a fish from Cain. using his elemental body to burn the fish in his hand, cooking it.

he silently ate the food while looking at the campfire.

"Never keeped up with politics until it ruined my life good to know but it doesn't seem like the situation is much better now." I say slightly happier making some minor illusions of lights floating around the area to lighten the mood a bit.

"Yharim's father was just plain evil, and he got replaced by someone just as ruthless but is more of extremely morally grey, but yeah, I try to avoid politics." Palaria said, anger seeping into her voice as she thought about it

Cain simply chomped down on one of the raw fish, admiring the lights that were created. "Pretty..." She said, her voice muffled by the fish being stuffed in her face.

Back