• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • A Country Divided Thread

In the armory, Mark was looking for something until he noticed how the ceiling began to glow.

"You have to get out" said Mark jumping to the exit and when everyone came out a several little knives made of light were thrown from the ceiling

Three days and three nights passed until the group got to the border, the landscape slowly changed from grassy plains, to a swamp, to a snowy mountainous region, standing at the edge of it Palaria stood there with her eyes looking forward to the Blizzard they were walking into
In the armory, Mark was looking for something until he noticed how the ceiling began to glow.

"You have to get out" said Mark jumping to the exit and when everyone came out a several little knives made of light were thrown from the ceiling
Terevion on the quick draw shot the daggers which would've hit him right out of the way with terrifying presicion

"You can come out now." Terevion said loudly

Kaminos blocked some of the daggers with his shield, Exoteros. He then used Brygmos, launching slashes of air waves back toward wherever the slashes came from.

"If this is what government is like, I was made to have an office here!" Kaminos said.

Robin sighs. "I am going to try something."

Robin holds his hand forward as a miniature tornado appears in front of him which he uses to plow the snow in front of them sending it forward.

Three days and three nights passed until the group got to the border, the landscape slowly changed from grassy plains, to a swamp, to a snowy mountainous region, standing at the edge of it Palaria stood there with her eyes looking forward to the Blizzard they were walking into
"....cold..." Goliath muttered.

Using his skill, Elemental Body, he shrouded himself in flame, warming him up and allowing him to deal with the intense cold of the blizzard.

"Warriors....live...in...blizzard?" Goliath asked.

Para flew high into the air, attempting to see how far the blizzard spanned. She then made fire, attempting to melt and clear out some of the snow.

"Which way are we going again?" She asked.

Cain was quite averse to the cold, "Cain no like..." Cain thought to herself, soon using her own elemental abilities to create fire herself, warming her up.

"Wh-Where are we...?"

"Doubt it. Recordedly this place is a bit of a green mountain scape and only has snow in the height of winter usually." Palaria said as she assisted Para and Robin in clearing a path and began walking forward

Someone would kick a mark on the head leaving him stunned as he gathers himself, the figure of a girl could be seen

"... I'll give you ten minutes to decide. Which would you rather end up in ... a coffin or a dumpster? ... Little brother" She said

"Hey quiet, I not come for that, I need your help, we are in a very disastrous situation" Mark said to her

"how bad?, surely it is nothing compared to what you did to me " she said

"I'm really sorry but this is very bad" Mark said

"How's having an extremely powerful demon that casually batted a group of 6 including all three if us like were nothing around and if we do manage to reunite Olatia hell go on the attack? I think that qualifies for putting aside your drama for a moment." Terevion said

"Yes, the worst thing about Malak is" Said Mark

"Wait, are you telling me that somehow they managed to get the attention of a demon that is written in each of the magical history books that talks about the dangers of the world?!?" Asked Alex

"Yep"

"And our father said that you were the intelligent one in the family, you are very screwed up, I will help you, for a sum of money" she said entering her store and making the knives that were on the floor disappear

"Yes as you say, sister" said Mark entering the store

"I'm sorry, you have a sister?" Kaminos asked Alex, putting up his shield and blade. He then walked toward her.

"Hi, I'm Kaminos. Kaminos Pyr..." He says, extending his hand to her. He then checks his shield, seeing whether or not it received any serious damage from the light daggers.

"That demon didn't lie, he felt no reason to. He's also more then likely connected to the murders of Shalethorn and Tatiana Pendragon." Terevion said to Alex

"That demon didn't lie, he felt no reason to. He's also more then likely connected to the murders of Shalethorn and Tatiana Pendragon." Terevion said to Alex
"I suppose we can investigate that, maybe we can find what he is looking for through his actions"
"I'm sorry, you have a sister?" Kaminos asked Alex, putting up his shield and blade. He then walked toward her.

"Hi, I'm Kaminos. Kaminos Pyr..." He says, extending his hand to her. He then checks his shield, seeing whether or not it received any serious damage from the light daggers.

"I guess we don't introduce ourselves well, my name Alexandra Diaz can call me Alex and you already met my younger brother Mark, who is the most reckless person you can find" She said while accepting the handshake before pulling out a couple of chairs and sitting on one of them

"His actions huh... Well he did imply the shard that is currently lodged in Palaria's shoulder belongs to him, which according to her contained Shalethorn Pendragon who spoke to her." Terevion murmured, pulling a chair to sit down on
"Cold" he said as he used fire magic to heat himself up.

"How far away are we from the destiniation" he asked
"We've arrived at the border, so let's get moving a bit..." Palaria said thoughtfully, gripping her shoulder as if in pain for a bit

"I suppose we can investigate that, maybe we can find what he is looking for through his actions"

"I guess we don't introduce ourselves well, my name Alexandra Diaz can call me Alex and you already met my younger brother Mark, who is the most reckless person you can find" She said while accepting the handshake before pulling out a couple of chairs and sitting on one of them
"He's the most reckless person I can find?" Kaminos said, "I'm pretty sure I've met myself, ma'am..."

"He's the most reckless person I can find?" Kaminos said, "I'm pretty sure I've met myself, ma'am..."
"Surely you didn't try to use a forbidden spell with a 90% chance of failure?"
"His actions huh... Well he did imply the shard that is currently lodged in Palaria's shoulder belongs to him, which according to her contained Shalethorn Pendragon who spoke to her." Terevion murmured, pulling a chair to sit down on
"I think it may be that he still needs it with life in a certain way for his plans or he just loves the memories of his victories"

"Perhaps, but call it a gut feeling, I think its far deeper then that. But that's just the thing, whatever it really is Malak is connected to it somehow, And that's my own first priority here, find out what it is." Terevion said with a sigh, he clearly didn't think he'd find much success

"Maybe just maybe if we could access the saved writings of the priests and guardians, which record every important event in the world, from every birth, wedding, war and death within the Noble world, there we could see information on why Malak caused the death of them, the problem is that nobody knows where to find their base, unless you are someone very important" She said

"Well, the reason at least is pretty obvious, to destabilize the country, which he definitely succeeded. No tracks left until he revealed himself. Well at least be able to tell Kintoria whom most likely killed her parents after do many years..." Terevion said

"Hmm... There's bound to be some way to find it..." Kaminos said, "Maybe a bunch of magic users could locate it? I mean, just in case Malak cloaked their location with magic, enough strong magic users could counteract it, couldn't they?"

"I'd say we take down Malak's minions before we take him on, but to do that, we need to get more powerful. Much, much more powerful... we're gonna have to get to the point where we can take down Yharim at least, but we also need to do our research. But right now, we have time, the minute Malak considers us a genuine threat we'll be out of time, after we've done about as much research on Malak as we can here and have told Kintoria about what happened we'll leave for eastern Olatia." Terevion said seriously and thoughtfully, scratching his chin

"I'd say we take down Malak's minions before we take him on, but to do that, we need to get more powerful. Much, much more powerful... we're gonna have to get to the point where we can take down Yharim at least, but we also need to do our research. But right now, we have time, the minute Malak considers us a genuine threat we'll be out of time, after we've done about as much research on Malak as we can here and have told Kintoria about what happened we'll leave for eastern Olatia." Terevion said seriously and thoughtfully, scratching his chin
"That sounds like a plan!" Kaminos said, "I know a place where we could get some good training in, but it's pretty far from here..."

"With all due respect most of you haven't been in extreme survival situations and blizzards are some of the most dangerous of those we should probably attempt to find another way still." I say walking behind the rest of the group.

Palaria stopped in her tracks "oh... I didn't even think of that..." Palaria murmured as Keharo walked up to her

"Pretty easy to stay warm, considering we can hide in the snow which causes our body heat to stay put, along with the fact that several of you here can use fire magic." Keharo said

"It's more that it is very hard to make sure you are going in the right direction and usual the natural inhabitants are both better prepared and unfriendly." I explain.

"Yes, we may have to prove our strength, that is simply the kind of man Sigmar is. But we won't be attacked on sight and I am very used to these kinds of environments." Keharo responded to Palaria's surprise

"Sigmar man... Cain annoyed..." Cain said, annoyed at supposedly having to prove their strength to the man through a blizzard. "Cain... make fire... keep warm... Light way..."

Eventually the group came upon a snowy fortress, it took about an hour to reach it, which the Mage's fire kept everyone warm as they approached it, causing a guard to jump down from the wall and began approaching the group

Back