• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • A Country Divided Thread

Eventually the group came upon a snowy fortress, it took about an hour to reach it, which the Mage's fire kept everyone warm as they approached it, causing a guard to jump down from the wall and began approaching the group
Goliath walked up to the guard, his large size towering over the man as he looked down at him. He said nothing, waiting for the guard to address the group.

Cain was on guardpun, cautious of what the man would do, but she kept herself calm, maintaining her fire magic. "Guard man..." She thought.

"Well, what do we have here? People from Central Olatia. Fighters, too. Well, I don't trust any of you. I'd be a fool to do so." The knight came to a stop

"Now!" The knight called out, and the ground in a circle around the group and the now revealed knight melted away from snow to stone trail, his smile and stance clearly ready for combat as he drew his blade
R.aec2e3941742937f4c7fa76a1456a966

"Well, It doesn't look like we're avoiding a fight here..!" Palaria said, moving to the backline quickly which Keharo took her place

"Well, what do we have here? People from Central Olatia. Fighters, too. Well, I don't trust any of you. I'd be a fool to do so." The knight came to a stop

"Now!" The knight called out, and the ground in a circle around the group and the now revealed knight melted away from snow to stone trail, his smile and stance clearly ready for combat as he drew his blade

"Well, It doesn't look like we're avoiding a fight here..!" Palaria said, moving to the backline quickly which Keharo took her place
Goliath glanced around, raising his fists and preparing to fight.

"Stand...Down!" Goliath said, the threat clear in his voice as he clenched his muscles tightly.

"Now now, I don't think there's a need for that..." Para said before sighing, "Oh well, I guess there is..."

She formed lightning around her hands, directing it toward the soldier.

Cain immediately prepared herself for battle, her instincts kicking in. "...Guard man, enemy. Enemy hurt friends." Cain said, creating a sharp dagger, ready to fight.

"Heh, you sure it ain't gonna blow up?" Terevion jokingly said
"Haha" Alex started laughing at this while Mark just snorted.

"Don't worry, we'll find out that in the end it worked, Alex you have food?" Mark told his sister that Alex stopped laughing when she heard her brother's request.

"TCk, Well, give me a moment" She said to walk further into the shop to prepare the food.

"Thanks, Alex. After I eat I'll study up everything I can on Malak. I'll leave you two to handle the nobles and Kintoria herself." Terevion said

"A fight could be used to declare war." I say calmly. "Para help me take his weapon."
Now using my psychic powers to grab his weapon.
"Ha! You really think you could simply snatch my weapon? Prove your mettle against me, and I'll consider you all worthy to enter and be in Sigmar's presence as outsiders! Now stand and fight." The man said, rushing at Keharo with his weapon in hand, his normal movement speed a blur to any normal human, but not anyone in the group, Keharo quickly dashed out of the way before the man dashed in front of Goliath and moved to strike him, his defense near impenetrable as Palaria weaved her magic to lay traps across the arena.

I remains worry as it seems neither murder or negotiating are options and those are normally the only way I can solve conflicts like this. I draw three blunts and fire at the knight.

"Ha! You really think you could simply snatch my weapon? Prove your mettle against me, and I'll consider you all worthy to enter and be in Sigmar's presence as outsiders! Now stand and fight." The man said, rushing at Keharo with his weapon in hand, his normal movement speed a blur to any normal human, but not anyone in the group, Keharo quickly dashed out of the way before the man dashed in front of Goliath and moved to strike him, his defense near impenetrable as Palaria weaved her magic to lay traps across the arena.
Golaith clenched his fist tightly and met the warrior. Using his skill, Iron Body, Goliath drastically increased his own durability, allowing him to tank the sword slash head-on. To counter, Goliath began vibrating his fist at extremely high speeds with magic, before slamming it into the guard, the vibrations combined with his mighty strength knocking the guard away from him if successful.

(Don't expect too many more responses from me today, Calamity 1.5 just dropped and I have a character I ******* NAILED to my knowledge to parlor with.)

Along with Goliath's assault, Cain rushed forward, charging her dagger with a ridiculous amount of magical energy. She chucked this dagger at the man, the dagger violently exploding, hitting both him and Goliath, as Cain was certain that her comrade wouldn't be too injured from this assault. She didn't particularly care if the man was injured, though.

Alex returned, with several plates of rice and meat and a plate of vegetables.

"Tomorrow" Mark said starting to eat
"Well, let's hope Kintoria is home tomorrow because frankly I don't think anyone here wants to deal with Nobles in all of their arrogance." Terevion said grimly as they ate

Along with Goliath's assault, Cain rushed forward, charging her dagger with a ridiculous amount of magical energy. She chucked this dagger at the man, the dagger violently exploding, hitting both him and Goliath, as Cain was certain that her comrade wouldn't be too injured from this assault. She didn't particularly care if the man was injured, though.
Golaith clenched his fist tightly and met the warrior. Using his skill, Iron Body, Goliath drastically increased his own durability, allowing him to tank the sword slash head-on. To counter, Goliath began vibrating his fist at extremely high speeds with magic, before slamming it into the guard, the vibrations combined with his mighty strength knocking the guard away from him if successful.
I remains worry as it seems neither murder or negotiating are options and those are normally the only way I can solve conflicts like this. I draw three blunts and fire at the knight.
(Eh **** it I'm leaving Zoro behind, Setsuna is amping everyone so that's fine for me!)

Olgierd- I mean the knight parried Goliath's blow and allowed the blunts to bash against his arm, whatever the explosion did to him wasn't clear as he dashed to Palaria, which she was just barely able to get a lightning spell off at such close range due to Whatever Setsuna's changeling bard is called again's amps, the knight being sent back to the front lines with a smile

"Now now, I don't think there's a need for that..." Para said before sighing, "Oh well, I guess there is..."

She formed lightning around her hands, directing it toward the soldier.
(Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh. This exists. I'll have Cain do some shit lol.)
(Poke)

(Eh **** it I'm leaving Zoro behind, Setsuna is amping everyone so that's fine for me!)

Olgierd- I mean the knight parried Goliath's blow and allowed the blunts to bash against his arm, whatever the explosion did to him wasn't clear as he dashed to Palaria, which she was just barely able to get a lightning spell off at such close range due to Whatever Setsuna's changeling bard is called again's amps, the knight being sent back to the front lines with a smile
Goliath was indeed not significantly damaged by Cains's dagger, mostly due to his activation of Iron Body beforehand, but he was still momentarily staggered by the knight's parry, combined with Cains explosion

"Cain.....Bad" He muttered.

he leaped forward, his inhuman strength allowing him to move his massive body as if it was light as a feather, flipping in the air, he spun, before launching a fierce kick at the knight, using the torque generated by the spin to increase his kicking power as it slammed into the man.

(I don't mind. At least it's far easier for me to catchup on than Ragnarok posts lol)

Para then utilized her gravity manipulation, using it in an effort to pin the knight down to make him more susceptible toward their attacks. She used another hand to lift a clump of frozen earth, forming it into a spear shape in an attempt to impale the knight. Granted, this was likely farther than she thought she should take it by her own standards, but this guy didn't seem like the type to merely talk things out...

"....Sorry..."

Cain said to Goliath as she moved along with him towards the knight, creating another dagger, following with Cain using her telekinesis to accelerate herself forward towards the knight so that her attack was more likely to pierce and hit.

The Knight blocked Goliath's attack with his sword and ignoring the icicles as they made deep gashes on his body, moving to intercept Cain and engaging in a close quarters bout where he was actually keeping up and partying some attacks from Cain, being hit by the fire Lance with fairly minor puncture Injuries before being blasted back by the combined effort of Palaria and Keharo's energy attacks with a wild smile

Last edited:
Back