• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • A Country Divided Thread

"He doesn't know how he died, he said so himself. But considering his soul is attached to the shard in my shoulder... I think this demon-" Palaria said

"Malak. The demon's name was Malak. I doubt we'll find anything but we NEED to research him. And he may have something to do with Shalethorn and Tatiana's murders." Terevion interrupted

"Yeah... that." Palaria said

Kaminos immediately heads back to grab some Borcalite and work on the daggers. Making an alloy of the Auroralite and Borcalite, he constructs the same daggers that now possess an increased durability. Quenching his reconstructed weapons in oil, he lets them cool off to the point where they can be used.

"There! All finished!" He said, noticing how quickly the blades were cooling now thanks to the Borcalite, "These should be ready for combat in no time!"

"I mean even if he doesn't know. I am pretty sure he is the most informed we are going to find besides we need help taking Malak down it seems rather clear if he decides to come back he could kill us all the queen would like be able to help us." I explain.

"We don't know where Malak and Queen Kintoria stand in relation to eachother in sheer power, considering Malak is almost certainly connected to Shalethorn and Tatiana's deaths... we should tell her if we can, but if it leads Malak to Kintoria we can't do it..." Palaria said thoughtfully as she got up

Terevion nodded before speaking "that is true, but I'd prefer to be more safe then sorry. As I see it we have three options: one, we split up into two groups, one goes to Eastern Olatia to try and get Sigmar Heldenhammer reunited with central Olatia and Queen Kintoria, and the other group goes to the capital. I'd rather leave Yharim's ruthlessness for later. Two, a small group stays here with Palaria and sits around essentially doing nothing while the rest of us go to the capital. Three, we take the risk of Palaria's shard and we all go to the capital." Terevion said

"Essentially... two out of three options I'm not going to the capital for safety reasons... I vote option one myself." Palaria said

"What is wrong with the capital isn't the safety place in the country what is the risk I tried causing problems there before to get rid of problematic officials I never got close enough to get the chance." I say.

"And what if Malak decides to level the capital? Any real hope of reuniting Olatia kind of falls apart unless we manage to somehow kill Yharim." Terevion countered

Kaminos returned shortly sliding to a halt and handing Cain the repaired and upgraded daggers.

"Here you go," He said to Cain, turning to the others afterward, "What's the plan so far?"

"If malak wanted or even could to do that he already would have and why should we reunite the country I am an anarchist the only reason I would want him down is when I was wrongly imprisoned before my what now seems to be mage powers developed besides we are so out classed we wouldn't be able to harm him why should we try going to somewhere we never been for help." I say annoyed.

"I know damn well what you are Robin, if you have an issue with going to to capital you can damn well go and negotiate with the gods damn warrior in Sigmar, unless your feeling like standing around doing all of nothing." Terevion replied

Palaria sighed and began walking to the east before turning around "while you two stand around lives can be lost, just because you were wrongfully imprisoned doesn't mean you can't come with me, I'm pretty sure you'd like to be around a bunch of fighters who don't give a rat's ass about politics then go to the capital!" Palaria said in a calm tone

I sigh. "You're right but we should still tell her after this." I say calmly.

"And you got me wrong I still need to find the butthole who put me there." I say angrily but with a smile on my face.

Kaminos returned shortly sliding to a halt and handing Cain the repaired and upgraded daggers.

"Here you go," He said to Cain, turning to the others afterward, "What's the plan so far?"
"Thanks..." Cain said, nodding. "Cain agree with Goliath. Want option one."

(I see Sigmar has several powers related to harming spiritual entities so Oh no)
"Isn't option 1 splitting us into groups can we just do the first group?" I ask.

(I see Sigmar has several powers related to harming spiritual entities so Oh no)
"Isn't option 1 splitting us into groups can we just do the first group?" I ask.
(Yeah, but more of the... abilities of the shards will be revealed)
"If we all want to simply go to Sigmar's land as a full group I have no complaints." Terevion said

"I'm going to the capital, I have a friend who works there, they could help me get in and find what we need" Said Mark

Besides that my teleportation will cut the normal travel time in half

"Th-Then you can just stay here..." Cain said to him, "You have no control over your race... But if it causes trouble, then you should stay..." She said in a low tone. "C-C-Communication magic... Y-you can communicate from far place with i-it... Use that." She said.

"I don't know much about the Capital city of Eastern Olatia, though Sigmar himself is a warrior before a King, so I'd imagine much of the people are fighters themselves, so I doubt they much care about race, for better or worse." Terevion commented

"Jeez... I need to get my head in the mission..." Palaria thought and shook herself, a near unnoticeable blush on her face

"I think it is best you two go as everyone else stated don't want don't, lacks social skills, is a criminal or some combination of the three except Para." I say.

"If things get short, or assuming I get kicked out because I smell or something, I could always meet up with you guys later..." Kaminos said, "To be honest, I don't know what's grounds to be kicked out. I'm that much of a neajekae in that area..."

"I can be wherever you all need me. I'm not quite sure where my skillset would be best used...." Para said.

"What I said before still stands, I think Sigmar is a good, but somewhat mislead man, I don't think he'd much care about what you are." Terevion said to Cain and the Changeling

Back