• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • A Country Divided Thread

"No way..." He thought before continuing to attempt to attack him with his gauntlet blades. He launched a barrage, attempting in vain to damage Malak.

"Ehuru ckchumm! [Orc for "you scum!"]" Kaminos said as he kept up his essentially pointless assault.

(Oh and speaking of his profile... Here. Any instance of "DATA EXPUNGED" is shit I'm not revealing yet)

Malak raised a hand and tapped Kaminos on the chest, making a massive shockwave and sending him right through the door of the house Terevion built, albeit not damaging much else, outside of leaving a huge bruise around where Malak tapped the half-orc

Cain trembled in fear and confusion at the brunt of Malak's power, "D-Damn you..." She said to herself, dashing forward in an obviously futile effort to stab Malak. "WHO ARE YOU!!?"

(Oh and speaking of his profile... Here. Any instance of "DATA EXPUNGED" is shit I'm not revealing yet)

Malak raised a hand and tapped Kaminos on the chest, making a massive shockwave and sending him right through the door of the house Terevion built, albeit not damaging much else, outside of leaving a huge bruise around where Malak tapped the half-orc
Kaminos was flung back and into the house Terevion had made, taking crashing at someone's house to a whole other level. Springing back up, he tossed Exoteros toward Malak as he rushed toward him once more, sliding and attempting to slash the man's leg with Brygmos. Hopefully the multiple air slashes would result in some damage done to him, right?

Mark was sitting there doing a very powerful spell.

"We can't beat him but we can get away from him."

"By the Light of the Eleventh Metal, bring our ally when needed to my soul" said Mark.

He had made a teleportation spell to bring the people of the town and Palaria into a pocket dimension, whom he placed in a crystal of darkness to protect and heal her, in addition to giving her instructions for when she wakes up.

Mark left the room he was in to see the battlefield

"Ohh By Eternity, he is the Demon Malak!?!"

Terevion processed what Malak just said before realizing

"The purple shard..." Terevion murmured

"You see, it's never reacted like that to anyone, so I will see where this takes you all, just know this mortals: if you manage to make it to the end of the road I will be waiting. Now then, I must take my leave, business calls elsewhere." Malak said before teleporting off with a laugh

"Damn it..." Terevion said

Meanwhile...

Purple energies shot around the pocket dimension looking for a way out before Palaria was disturbed a bit, shifting as she floated up due to the shard, which seemed to have a mind of its own at this point

Goliath glared at the spot the demon had disappeared from.

"...humiliating..." he thought to himself. to be defeated so easily was an embarrassment to Goliath's pride.

he turned to Terevion.

"What....Is....that....shard?" Goliath asked.

"I don't know, but it's certainly connected to Malak somehow, and it's lodged in Palaria's shoulder..." Terevion said thoughtfully

Cain sat on the ground, breathing heavily as she shook her head to clear her mind. "Palaria... Hurt...?" Cain asked, seeming to have reverted to her normal below average dialect.

Robin falls back into deep thought.
What happened with Cain?
Why couldn't I attack?
Why can I use magic, how much do I know about myself that is wrong.

As he thinks his body ceases up and walks to give Mark the poison back.

Eventually the shard in Palaria's shoulder empowered itself and appeared right into her dreams...

a blonde man with blue eyes and yellow suit matched by a black vest, pants, and shoes appeared in front of Palaria on a blank scape, who was trying to figure out what was going on

"Wha- Who are you?" Palaria asked, backing up a couple steps

"Oh! sorry to frighten you... I'm that shard that's lodged in your shoulder for one technically, and for two, my actual name is Shalethorn Pendragon. Why I'm in a formal suit that I never owned I don't know... and that's most of the answers I can really give. I don't know how exactly I died, I don't know how I got into this situation, I don't know Where precisely your body is. though the ladder seems to be a pocket dimension of some kind." Shalethorn said brightly

Palaria backed up further, not knowing what to think "... Can... Can we get out of the pocket dimension and... wake me up?" Palaria said cautiously

"The former I don't think there's an exit, but I think the ladder may be possible... I'll try waking you up now." Shalethorn said as he snapped his fingers and brought Palaria out of her comatose state and into wakefullness slowly, but surely.

"Thank for that, I'll go back then." Shalethorn thought as he went back into his own shard

Palaria noticed a sheet of paper near her.

"Hi, it's me Mark, due to an unexpected event you were injured, I force myself to send you to a pocket dimension where I would be safe and I would recover you quickly, when you wake up, draw this on the ground and say the following sentence."

"The survivor has brought me to his side"

Palaria noticed a sheet of paper near her.

"Hi, it's me Mark, due to an unexpected event you were injured, I force myself to send you to a pocket dimension where I would be safe and I would recover you quickly, when you wake up, draw this on the ground and say the following sentence."

"The survivor has brought me to his side"
(The image doesn't load because it's from Fandom, Fandom images come as dead links)

31J+xETW1ZL._SL500_.jpg

(ok)

Palaria slowly got up and used magic to draw the sigil on the ground, barely able to stand up on her own she quickly dropped to the floor.

"Ugh... what happened?" Palaria thought

"The survivor has brought me to his side." Palaria said out loud, getting onto her feet again, this time being able to stand much better on her own

Kaminos's attack whiffed as Malak warped away, his slashes only reaching the tops of trees in the horizon due to how he had angled his blade.

"Paran ete [Elven for "darn it"], he's gone..." Kaminos said, "Are you guys all OK?"

Para made her way to Goliath and Kaminos.

"Here, let me help..." She said, healing the injuries they suffered trying to confront Malak.

Last edited:
I put it away back in focus. Before turning to Cain.

"I understand that this might hard for you, if you want someone to talk to I will listen." I say gently.

Kaminos's attack whiffed as Malak warped away, his slashes only reaching the tops of trees in the horizon due to how he had angled his blade.

"Paran ete [darn it], he's gone..." Kaminos said, "Are you guys all OK?"

Para made her way to Goliath and Kaminos.

"Here, let me help..." She said, healing the injuries they suffered trying to confront Malak.
"...thanks..." Goliath said.

"...Armor....was...helpful," He said, referring to the armor Kaminos had crafted for him.

Palaria fell right on Her ass as she was summoned, she wasn't used to being summoned, after all it was her first time.

"W-whoah! Oof! Ah... so what happened?" Palaria asked while she was on the ground

"We killed Lucky something got shot into you knocking you something shot of the thing that shot you and I think all of us have new powers you where sent by Mark to a pocket dimension to recover before someone who might be a demon shown up overpowered us while harassing Cain and easily bypassed our attempts to stop them." I explain.

"Well... I was visited in my head by a guy named "Shalethorn Pendragon" who claimed to be a spirit in the shard in my shoulder, I don't 100% recognize the name though..." Palaria said

(Shalethorn Pendragon is Kintoria's father, mysteriously killed, as said on Kintoria's profile)

Cain walked over to Kaminos, the daggers he made for her having been broken. "D-Daggers broke..." She was clearly quite upset, holding the shards.

"Well... I was visited in my head by a guy named "Shalethorn Pendragon" who claimed to be a spirit in the shard in my shoulder, I don't 100% recognize the name though..." Palaria said
"You met the spirit of Shalethorn Pendragon one of the last rulers of Old Olatia?" I asked startled.

Cain walked over to Kaminos, the daggers he made for her having been broken. "D-Daggers broke..." She was clearly quite upset, holding the shards.
"Oh man..." Kaminos said, looking at the shards, "Don't worry! I can remake them, and I'll throw in some Borcalite to make them more durable, too!"

"I don`t think we will be able to get an audiance usually only people of importance can do that and we are just adventures." he said.
"We already met her and this is a big thing surely his advice would help restore the kingdom or find out his and his wife's killers besides I am going to need to hunt down some old records anyway." I say.

"I think it'd be smart for some of us to go, and for some of us to be here just in case any other weird people show up to try and fight us..." Para said, "Should we split off into teams?"

"Cain stay here... She need to fix daggers, and will stand guard." Cain said, volunteering to stay while the others went to the queen.

Back