• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • A Country Divided Thread

Goliath, lumbered over to Palaria.

"Goliath....heal" he muttered.

Using his damage absorption skill, he absorbed the damage that Palaria had been dealt into his body, violently injuring himself while he took in the damage she had received.

Cain's arm was badly burnt, but she paid no mind to it. "Cain... Recognize..." She shook her head, clearing her mind of those thoughts. "Cain need healing..." She said, raising up her injured arm.

Goliath, lumbered over to Palaria.

"Goliath....heal" he muttered.

Using his damage absorption skill, he absorbed the damage that Palaria had been dealt into his body, violently injuring himself while he took in the damage she had received.
Purple electricity pushed Goliath back and then sprung up onto everyone else from Palaria's shoulder, but no wound was apparent, whatever was in Palaria's arm was certainly not lethal as everyone in the party was empowered, even Keharo who wasn't present as a massive fire started just in front of the forest and a presence formed there...

"I feel fine, but whatever just materialized in that fire... puts me on edge." Terevion said...

Act 2: Demon's sight​

Palaria scrunched up a bit, trying to get more comfortable in Mark's arms as Terevion pointed his cannon at the figure slowly emerging from the fire

Kaminos walks back slowly, blinking rapidly before smiling again.

"I hate using that..." He said, referring to his momentary outburst and earlier barrage on the robot.

OIP.ivphZZ53rSt9aQeQwFKJawHaQ1
A demon of some kind rushed out, blitzing everyone there before standing a good 10 meters away from the group, an aura of pure power surrounding him

"You've come quite far, mortals. I should commend you for your tenacity." the demon said

Cain stared intently at the demon, her eyes dilated to the max. "What is..."

"This feeling..." Where exactly was she? In some sort of lab...? A weird basement? It was dusty and dirty, and she couldn't see. She seemed to be blindfolded, but she could tell that her body was more... 'human-like' in this weird memory.

She could sort of hear somebody talking as well... "Wh-Where am I...?" She got no answer from the men in her memory, only silence as her blindfold was removed. "Who are you...!?" He looked weirdly like the weird demon man she was looking at, but she couldn't see very well either way. He said something to her before her body was racked with indescribable pain, purple electricity flowing throughout her body as...

The memory ended there. "What are you...?" Cain asked the demon, "What are you doing to me...?"

"Ah, so my failed experiment yet lives. You must be getting your memories back by seeing me." Malak said, walking in a circle around Cain with Terevion keeping his cannon ready

"Don't come near me." Weirdly, Cain's speech was far more clear and concise compared to before. "You ******* freak." She backed away, gripping The First Blade as tight as she possibly could.

"Or what? What can a failed experiment such as yourself do to me as you are right now?" Malak taunted, walking closer to her

"Hey! I don't know what you're doing, but you're gonna leave her alone, you hear me?" Kaminos said, weapons drawn as he was prepared to stick up for his allies.

Goliath stepped in front of Cain.

"Step...away...from...Cain" Goliath said to the demon. an unusually sharp edge to his voice. he was angry. his normal monotone voice filled with rage. He didn't know what was happening, but he didn't like it.

The demon laughed and spoke "I believe an introduction is in order... I am Malak." Malak said casually as he continued walking toward Cain

Malak utterly no-sold the attack "Oh do keep your hands to yourself mortal, you'd be lucky to ruffle my suit." Malak said, telekinetically pushing Goliath to the side before teleporting to the other side of Cain, laughing

did you forget about the holy magic
It's been made clear Malak is leugues above the group, you think holy magic coming from Enzio is gonna do much of anything?
"What are you? What do you want!?" Cain yelled out, getting up and getting into a combat stance.
Terevion pointed his revolver at Malak "Yeah, What do you want?" Terevion asked, venom and anger in his voice

"What do I want, what am I? I won't even humor the ladder with a response, isn't that obvious meatsacks?" Malak taunted

"As for what I want, normally I'd be here to collect what is mine... but, this has proven interesting." Malak said without giving much information

Goliath laid on the ground in shock. This was one of the first times in his life where he was overpowered so...easily. the nearly 10-foot tall man cast aside like he was nothing.

He stumbled to his feet. but didn't attack again. Glaring at the demon who was harassing his group.

"I said get away from her!" Kaminos yelled, attempting to dive toward the man with Brygmos in hand preparing to launch a swing toward him. However, he also readied one of his gauntlet blades, as he knew Brygmos's air slashes might not be the best option to use in the case that the man avoided it, or worse: avoided it and let one of his allies be hit by it.

Back