• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Meta Thread (2)

tbh, we probably can't get her as a servant unless PL changes the limit, since she's 5-A at the absolute minimum with some really good hax

no, one does not simply dab upon the menful legion. They must do the Dabberino Despacito. A masterful technique in which the essence of ones cringeforce is exuded forth via powerful dabs whilst an ebook of the entire unabridged suggsverse plays in the background

Don't make me pull out the Jontron gifs, because i will if you continue to give this entire thread 43587745783475734657834657634576347856387456378465873465873465873645786 different types of cancer

SwathingDegenera777 said:
no, one does not simply dab upon the menful legion. They must do the Dabberino Despacito. A masterful technique in which the essence of ones cringeforce is exuded forth via powerful dabs whilst an ebook of the entire unabridged suggsverse plays in the background
Despacito 2 confirmed

Hl3 or bust said:
Don't make me pull out the Jontron gifs, because i will if you continue to give this entire thread 43587745783475734657834657634576347856387456378465873465873465873645786 different types of cancer

You seem to underestimate the sheer girth of which the second floor is to bear, for your human brain can comprehend it not. From your mere minds we are infinite, but the truth is so much more. For we embody every cancer entailed by your words, moreso, we are a cancer stated NOT by your post, we ARE the cancer stated by your post. We are Can, we are cer, we are every recombination of the letters of which comprise cancer, EVERY SINGLE possibility for what could mean cancer in languages far and wide, the totality of every possible letter arrangement for which could lie in an INFINITE numeral of Universes is us, we antithesize the very cancers of which we embody at the same time.

Like I said, underestimate NOT us of the second floor...

I mean I posted that Jotaro ain't best JoJo on his wall as jok, prefacing it how his belief of his is a disservice to likers of other jojos by demeritijh their love of them. So Jayden probs gonna die

PsychoWarper said:
PL gonna come back kill all your characters off.
(i genuinely don't blame him)

@Swath you seem to be under the illusion that i possess the mind of a mere human. This is, in fact, wrong, for my mind is vast and incalculable, utterly trascendent of your pitiful ideas of "cancer."
KNOWLEDGE
Fear me you neet

Well we could just rejoin under the pretense of the Getter Ray's reviving us, ain't like PL could reject it, all we gotz to do if they Eva do that is get the collective on our side, effectively derailing their intent as everyone continues to roleplay.

Back