• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion Of Man - Meta Thread (2)

SwathingDegenera777 said:
I didn't say Jotaro was worst JoJo, I said that Joseph was, and how his belief of a universal best JoJo demerits those that like other JoJos
That's how opinions work tho...

PLs gonna revial that Manuelo never died and just came to this universe then hes gonna kill us all ovo.

(Only a few people will get this)

Chapter Three will be started today, just a heads up. I haven't been too active with this because I've been busy with work... that being said I think you will all enjoy what I have planned.

Just be sure to do some studying about your characters... hint hint

I mean my pal Torlikoff got a weird message on his wall with regards to his inability to use his servant and how he should "kill off all of the PCs as to allow them to see the real truth", i'll ask if I can nab screenshots of it.

I am unsure about the Torlikoff situation, I say just ignore it for now.

I do want to make something clear going into this chapter:

Someone is (most likely) going to die and be eliminated from the game.

You can most definitely escape with your lives... it's just going to be difficult, play it smart. I wish you all good luck!

More than one of you can die, too.

I am just putting it out there that at least one of you is (probably) going to be eliminated.

Without risk there is no consequence. Without no consequence there is no point.

You wanted me to start the chapter so badly, I guess this is your reward.

Let's just sacrifice Ed, that way the remainder of us can move on, not to mention Miriam's statement of potential ressurection via use of the key.
i can feel the PIS already

Let's just sacrifice Ed, that way the remainder of us can move on, not to mention Miriam's statement of potential ressurection via use of the key.
Hahaha, it doesn't work like that.

I am actually still at work. I will give everyone second servants, update the OP and create chapter 3 in the afternoon.

Back