• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion of Man - Meta Thread #1

I'm only describing the outcome of an action you wish to use your servant for.

If you tell me "Sabretooth charges at the silver haired man" then I reserve the right to tell you how the silver haired man and Sabretooth would react. This is the chat interaction rules I've decided to go with.

I will not roleplay your servant too much, only when necessary.

I see, got it.

My characters don't have regen, lol. I'm kind of a glass cannon who has to resort to trickery to survive since even my power level is rather low. Hope there's a way of leveling up me and my servant throughout the game.

Is the cooldown of servants after every single summon? @Overlord seems to imply that, but I thought it only occurred when the summoning time was used up.

My main reason by not using up my summons's times whenever I can is to be able to economize it and use them more times, in short bursts.

Hoooly crap it's the one dude in Smash Ultimate or whatever that I wanna main!

Besides Duck Hunt Dog. He's in the ultimate yeah? I think everyone is.

The best mains are however always gonna be Fox and Meta Knight.

Always main the most overpowered character you can.

You don't just love shit for the strength of which it bears. That's a shallow love. You must love something for the flaws it bears, a character must be loved in spite of it being shit. Now I ain't saying Iove Rittle Mac, but he has flawz and I love em in spite of them.

Ew, Pay2Play is disgusting.

And I don't love Fox only for the strengths. I like him as a character, but there aren't many smashes I can identify with or like while also fitting my playstyle. Well, maybe ZSamus for the bewbs, glory and agility!

I like Duck Hunt because he's so silly, and Snake is just really damn cool, and that's like the only reasons I'd main them

Basically me character has lewd things on his search history and realizes this when he's kinda dead but not quite due to heatstroke. So when he reawakens he panicks over someone seeing his search history. So he panicks and asks snake to let him into the computer room so he can clear it. Of course this leads him into being knocked out.

We understand, it's just a really ******* weird thing to roleplay. That's why people are kind of "wtf"ing.

But Snake has deemed you too unstable for the moment, so you are unconcious via currently unknown means.

Fair point. Wait if this device can revert permadeathing would that not kinda remove dramatic tension because people could haz permadeathing reversed? I don't really understand the whole mechanics involving the device. Also couldn't a villains steal the controls and render the second player group permadead?

SwathingDegenera777 said:
Fair point. Wait if this device can revert permadeathing would that not kinda remove dramatic tension because people could haz permadeathing reversed? I don't really understand the whole mechanics involving the device. Also couldn't a villains steal the controls and render the second player group permadead?
It induces a coma-like state. If left in this state too long, you will eventually die.

It can also revert this coma-like state with a small amount of drugs and electricity. It cannot really reverse true death, and it was implanted inside of your neck before your group ventured with Snake.

I suppose a villain could steal the controls, yes.

EDIT: To clarify, it was only implemented in the mentaly unstable, and against your will or knowledge. If Jayden is the only mentaly unstable person in Snake's group, then he is the only one with this "kill" switch.

I heard you were confused with me character proof,so I plan on using this post to elab.

My character is essentially the kind of person who likes to bitch about rich firstworlders and how they fail to do anything to help the plight of the poor, yet he does nothing to aid the poor himself even per his lowermiddleclasshood. No money donations to relief organizations, no volunteering at the soup kitchen, nothing. Kinda irrelevant to the post but whatevs.

My main intent for Jayden himself is to be that one socially inept teenager that unintentionally says dumb and awkward shit and bears an interest for writing. He continually tries to make himself the center of attention and continually makes himself look like an asshole in the process.

Now if y'all request,I can easily tone his traits down if it will make the roleplay more enjoyable. And yeah... thats basically Jayden.

Back