• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion of Man - Meta Thread #1

SwathingDegenera777 said:
So my OC could explain his abilities as "JoJo to the second power" without fear of anybody going "TF is JoJo?"
no. that would require characters from jojo knowing the title of their franchise, which nobody does. that's third wall break.

everything is fictional, but they treat each other as real.

Yes I posted it for you in the registration thread.

I am going to update all of the new players in this thread, I will explain to them how they will be joining the game, and then I will proceed to make the chapter two thread.

I have just updated this thread with all the current players, I am now going to create the chapter two thread very soon.

Could one perhaps show their servant the work from which they within the universe of servants know them as? Id be hilarious to see okuyasu have an existential breakdown.

SwathingDegenera777 said:
Could one perhaps show their servant the work from which they within the universe of servants know them as? Id be hilarious to see okuyasu have an existential breakdown.
no u

No you misunderstand. There is no fiction of JoJo within the main universe your characters reside in. You are all real to each other, just seperated by universes so you remain oblivious.

Now that we're back...

Can I have my Servant "possess" an object, like my revolver, instead of fully materializing? Trading power for duration kind of stuff.

>11 PM

i'm pretty sure that basically everyone will be asleep by then but ok

EDIT: going to bed and won't even be suprised if i'm dead when i come back

Andykhang said:
Now that we're back...
Can I have my Servant "possess" an object, like my revolver, instead of fully materializing? Trading power for duration kind of stuff.
I suppose I can allow this.

It isn't too late at all, I think. That's probably actually the appropriate moment. However, it's indeed absolute insanity. I might end up killing a few players just to relieve the load of people if it seems like this is one of the problems, but for now let's wait and see if, for example, the Professor can help.

Also, in what environment is everything happen? Exactly what kind of place are we on?

We're in the roof of some kind of warehouse, all the new players are coming in as guards for a silver haired fellow trying to kill the other players.

Overlord775 said:
Mand, my character is very close to yours and in direct line of sight
you may want to retcon that for reasons of continuity, since the corridor that is the only way to them that we know of became slightly melted before you tried to do that

How much information do you guys have on the situation? =/

I don't want to be a jerk to other players, but I really ain't shy of murdering several player characters if they wind up to be enemies with no reason not to want them dead for the moment and the flood of people seems to be a problem.

And I feel confident on my ability to do so, try me.

Back