• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) Legion of Man - Meta Thread #1

Mand21 said:
I just have to hit you, and once. owo
not trying to start a flame war (hahahahahakillmehahahaa), but i'm pretty sure that even crimson homura will die by being near my guy, who she also can't hit because he's fire and the possible speed difference is not an issue due

Also, your servant manefests behind you, like a stand, not anywhere you want it to

In regards to whats going on story-wise, i don't really have a clue either tbh

That's true enough. OwO

The servant might be able to move around, tho.

And yeah, Crimson Homura will die just by approaching your servant. All I can do to fight you is do something to attack you while you don't have him manifested.

It seems like I'm supposed to protect that guy without necessarily attacking people. I'll still totally wipe'em out if the situation asks and allows for it. 'u'

tempted to just nuke everything with multiple hyper beams but I want to save it for when we fight something that takes multiple hyper beams to die.

my ultimate technique currently is letting my guy come out the other end of the corridor with 8-A levels of heat when like 2 of the new guys are sitting right there

(this sounds incredibly spiteful, but i swear i'm not trying to make it like that)

I just ****** ran away dawgerrino, me true ultimate technique is either erasing the ballsack of any MALE combatants, or using the strength of a Hand generated vacuum to increase the strength of the Chairbloni Stromboli.

Meanwhile I might just run around like chicken with head cut off because oh god that thing melts bullets.

Top grade waifu shall never die though.

nvm i guess, only took 30 minutes, also:

guy who destroys space, zombie, inadequate fire lady and one piece guy are fighting everyone else (they're the 4 new guys)

(also, 2 of them, if i remember where they are, are about to die a crispy death)

all jokes aside, we need to wait for PL, since no one has any idea what the **** is going on and i'm pretty sure that most of the new guys are already dead

You may be fine, but just so you know: 9-A zombie + 8-A flames = a large pile of ash (if even that) and a bigger fire :)

I mean I'm well aware it's just...ugh, the way the match is set up there's not much I can do at all besides shoot, and even then that doesn't work..

I've reset time back to the previous morning.

Please go read the new post I've made.

@Standuser081 there were 4 guards in the previous heli-pad room. They were already dispatched and taken care of. Jeffery has interrogated one of them and learned he needed to go to the armory.

Upon arriving in the armory there are 6 giant tanks in the room covering a lot of the floor space. Before even entering the room he was shot in the chest, and before more gunfire could arrive All Might had blocked it and fought the gunman. He effortlessly dispatched All Might in a vague way as blinding light and ear rape obscured exactly how.

The only other people in the room with the gunman, the silver-haired man, are more gunmen. You the newer player characters are these gunmen, and your objective is to protect the silver haired man.

Sure. PL, I made an attack-defense. Could you verify if it was valid and try to check in the end how many people will get damaged by it after all turns from those who aren't my allies pass? It's about bullets being deflected and High 8-C+ fire spreading through the room, so these who get hit might get really seriously wounded as if within the blast radius of a MOAB.

Or will I have to repost it? Because I will if that's needed, just didn't want to.

Hey, PL, since you're RPing a character on my team, I suppose I can consider you a part of it? So we can discuss strategy here and you'll also be a part of that.

It also feels a bit weird to have the job to protect someone who can seemingly already take on several player characters at once.

I messaged it on his wall, adapted and re-sent. It's fully valid now and I'm deflecting everyone's shots around. Since there were many of them, your entire team might get seriously wounded or die if unguarded. That's especially true if you're surrounding the platinum haired man.

Oh, I saw you describing actions done towards people like Sabretooth and also describing the Platinum Haired man take actions. If the PH man is taking actions to fight, then you're technically RPing a character who's part of my team, right?

Back