• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Room of Swords Discussion Thread

Bad news

I just got called into work for the entirety of my spring break

I don't know if I can keep my side of the bargin now
Couldn't respond since I'm at work but I have some time to say this, don't worry about it man I've been busy as hell with work and other stuff myself but I can forsure pick up more of the slack gathering scans and such so it doesn't have to be immediate that you get to it just whenever you can as irl is more important and I understand fully what you're going through with that

Couldn't respond since I'm at work but I have some time to say this, don't worry about it man I've been busy as hell with work and other stuff myself but I can forsure pick up more of the slack gathering scans and such so it doesn't have to be immediate that you get to it just whenever you can as irl is more important and I understand fully what you're going through with that
Glad you understand

I'll still try to squeeze in a few chapters now and then but I can't gurantee my deadline

Sucks that this happened but I'll due my best to take good notes on each of the chapters

Currently my notes up to Chapter 155 is literally a full essay at 2100 words which I will be posting here when I finish the series in order to make it easier to find things in certain chapters

Glad you understand

I'll still try to squeeze in a few chapters now and then but I can't gurantee my deadline

Sucks that this happened but I'll due my best to take good notes on each of the chapters

Currently my notes up to Chapter 155 is literally a full essay at 2100 words which I will be posting here when I finish the series in order to make it easier to find things in certain chapters
Yeah I feel ya there but good god that's definitely more than enough and I'm glad you do have that much, I'm very interested to read through it all when you're all ready

Okieeee😣😣🙏🙏 You're already 2/3rds of the way through the story so don't lose hope of finishing

I'll have to start work back on here soon as Maverick_Zero_X has taken a interest and can't wait to see this updates from here

Back