• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Room of Swords Discussion Thread

First new ability BB Gyrus should have is BFR

He can forcibly take people to his Black Box at which point he can Lock them in a memory

He also passively does this in his shadow mode as he thought he killed Hinju when he actually sent him to the Black Box

First new ability BB Gyrus should have is BFR

He can forcibly take people to his Black Box at which point he can Lock them in a memory

He also passively does this in his shadow mode as he thought he killed Hinju when he actually sent him to the Black Box
I was gonna bump this after giving yall time but you got the ball rolling first

That aside yeah this sounds good

Oh btw I'll sandbox the profiles later today so we can all add stuff to them and also

If you guys do have any scans or like a doc with stuff somewhere can they be posted here?

I'm working on the scaling portion of the sandbox currently so when could I'd appreciate some help with it and the cosmology explanation but for now I'm basically just bullet pointing and copying and pasting me and Shmeaty's convo that got low 2-C into the sandbox

Might make a "Why there Low 2-C" Blog because this is one of those verses where they don't really show it and most of the evidence is in the statements
Yeah that's what the scaling portion of that was for its all hust bare bones for now but I want to fully establish cosmology and how the scaling work together there to transfer into a blog since that'll make it much easier as we could just edit everything and copy and paste to a blog

Shmeatywerbenmanjenson do you have links to these notes so I can use them to assist with my edits for the cosmology blog
Give me a bit it's on my phone and I would have to transfer it over to my PC

Unrelated to that may I remove the "All previous abilities from Gyrus's season 2 profile as that is not true
I would also like to add that Gyrus can now create weapons with Psychic energy so I would add weapon creation as well

Give me a bit it's on my phone and I would have to transfer it over to my PC
ah okay sorry about the hassle
Unrelated to that may I remove the "All previous abilities from Gyrus's season 2 profile as that is not true
I would also like to add that Gyrus can now create weapons with Psychic energy so I would add weapon creation as well
and yeah that's fine, dude is out of commission for most of the season anyways until he awakens as is complete self

edit: off topic but the Toonimated discord clarified something for me that I thought was the case in RoS but really made it clear regarding the RoS (IT as stated numerous times does actually encompass all time and quite literally has ALWAYS existed and more that I wont currently say

Sorry, I'm not good at explaining and cosmology has me confused.
This is what I understand.

Room Of Swords is a room that connects the past, present, and future in a false reality that acts as a time loop, ROS is a bridge that connects various universes through portals that go from the past to the future. However, stronger characters are unable to time travel to the past or future without having to merge them into a single singular point.

I hope this helps.

Sorry, I'm not good at explaining and cosmology has me confused.
This is what I understand.

Room Of Swords is a room that connects the past, present, and future in a false reality that acts as a time loop, ROS is a bridge that connects various universes through portals that go from the past to the future. However, stronger characters are unable to time travel to the past or future without having to merge them into a single singular point.

I hope this helps.
Not a room as literally everything we see no matter from what recursion or loop all resided in the room of swords, no one has escaped and reality itself is apart of the mechnics of the room of swords so it encompasses that too with the abyss existing above the reality that's already outside of lowest level of the room of swords

Basically like this from top to bottom things go like how you'll see below with the parentheses being the outer wall of the entire RoS

THE Room of Swords
*this is to say thr Room of Swords consist of all of these structures

The Abyss
*spoilers?
(Reality
*the real world those who have collected 24 boss swords and "escaped" the room of swords make it to
*connected through time
Room of Swords
*the lowest level of the room of swords
*everything we knew and saw up to the end of season 2 )

Not a room as literally everything we see no matter from what recursion or loop all resided in the room of swords, no one has escaped and reality itself is apart of the mechnics of the room of swords so it encompasses that too with the abyss existing above the reality that's already outside of lowest level of the room of swords

Basically like this from top to bottom things go like how you'll see below with the parentheses being the outer wall of the entire RoS

THE Room of Swords
*this is to say thr Room of Swords consist of all of these structures

The Abyss
*spoilers?
(Reality
*the real world those who have collected 24 boss swords and "escaped" the room of swords make it to
*connected through time
Room of Swords
*the lowest level of the room of swords
*everything we knew and saw up to the end of season 2 )
(y)

I'll do more worl here when I'm off work later today

Ah okay seems like we'll have to wait until like midway through march until we get started

Oh shit yaaaaaay that's so great to hear bruhhh so what did you think

Normal Day in Ohio

I liked it a lot, by the end, it was a strange combination of emotions hahaha
Yeah I loved the ending chapters its definitely a strange combo of emotions indeed, but it is satisfying and there's some cool stuff and good feats

Back