• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Time for another Bloodborne discussion thread, hopefully this one won't necro.
Some possible topics of discussion:
  • what's your favorite Chalice Dungeon?
  • which boss is your favorite: Micolash or two Chime Maidens in a room summoning spiders?
  • do you think the Winter Lanterns are hot?
  • why do you think all of those geriatric grandpas in wheelchairs are still allowed to own firearms?
  • why did my wife divorce me after I got our daughter a 1/6 proportional animatronic of Ludwig the Accursed? I mean c'mon she said she wanted a pony for her birthday and I gave her one smfh
  • Is Splatoon the canonical sequel to the Childhood's Beginning ending?
Those aside, anything to do with Bloodborne is up for discussion, I wanna hear from y'all.

Last edited:
  • the one with a secret wolf boss with unfinished animations
  • anything other than micolash
  • they're wearing some heavy clothes so probably
  • they killed the FBI agents who came to disarm them
  • 1/6 is still pretty huge
  • no

• anything other than micolash
I assure you Unlimited Spider Works is worse, at least with Micolash you can practically skip phase 1 by staggering him and caving in his skull with a charged Stake Driver, then you just gotta make him hide in the mirror room and give him ranged acupuncture with poison throwing knives from the upper level. You can't cheese the spiders, you can only run and occasionally use Beast Roar, going after the summoners is like stopping to stretch while being chased by a pack of lions

I assure you Unlimited Spider Works is worse, at least with Micolash you can practically skip phase 1 by staggering him and caving in his skull with a charged Stake Driver, then you just gotta make him hide in the mirror room and give him ranged acupuncture with poison throwing knives from the upper level. You can't cheese the spiders, you can only run and occasionally use Beast Roar, going after the summoners is like stopping to stretch while being chased by a pack of lions
I can kill Micolash in phase one if I get a good enough hit in, I just don't give a ****, I hate that sunuvabitch

• what's your favorite Chalice Dungeon?
  • which boss is your favorite: Micolash or two Chime Maidens in a room summoning spiders?
  • do you think the Winter Lanterns are hot?
  • why do you think all of those geriatric grandpas in wheelchairs are still allowed to own firearms?
  • why did my wife divorce me after I got our daughter a 1/6 proportional animatronic of Ludwig the Accursed? I mean c'mon she said she wanted a pony for her birthday and I gave her one smfh
  • Is Splatoon the canonical sequel to the Childhood's Beginning ending?
  • None of them
  • Micolash I’d say
  • Not particularly, but I could see it for someone
  • They put all their wheels on lock
  • I’ll take it if you don’t want. That’s a sick ass pony
  • And here I thought it was ink they were shooting…

Let history know that I tried to spare the poor, daft bastard from himself.

Let history know that I tried to spare the poor, daft bastard from himself.
Not like it would've done much. Honestly I think he's just a troll (he literally changed Godfrey's verse to Family Guy).

Edit: Just realized he got banned lol

Back