• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I believe so, there is a screen of his brain and it's different from normal brains. It has a little demon face in either the occipital or the frontal lobe.

So I've kinda skimmed through Hanma's VSwiki page and here's what I think.

It's gon be really hard to keep up with Riven being able to spam her Valor and attacks from her Broken Wings. She's super mobile and not to mention durable. Ki burst is also dangerous when she gets close range and let's not even get to the point where she can finish you off with Wind Slash and Hanma really doesn't have an answer to that.

Only way I see Hanma winning this is getting the 0.5 sec unconsciousness activated immediately and knock her out but I don't think he does this in-character and since speed is equalized, Riven might end up getting the first attack.

Vote for Riven mid-diff

If speed is unequal then I am very much inclined that Hanma will take it due to massive speed advantage and Fighting skill which will overwhelm Riven.

Anttron224 said:
True, but she does have defensive and offensive abilities that out tier him apparently according to your CRT
That's also true, but the speed difference is nothing to scoff at. Hanma also has the 0.5 sec factor which can leave Riven exposed to counter-attacks. He also seems intelligent and can analyze his opponents, which could also benefit him.

Like I've said, speed unequal is a big advantage to Hanma. Speed equal then the favor is towards Riven because of the reasons I've mentioned before.

Jaxmister417 said:
Jimboydejuan12 said:
WeeklyBattles said:
Hypersonic+ vs Subsonic
lol
Riven Stomps Yujiro you expect that Riven speed?
Nice try.
I was responding to OP when he asked what if the speed was unequal. Hypersonic+ is from Hanma. Look at the order of the previous comments and you will understand.
did checked Riven is At a 7-C compares Base Garen.

Edited sorry spelling.

It's not just a case of can she spam it or not. It's a case of will she spam it or not. Saying she will use it full time is saying that's her only move in character like she only uses that to keep people stunned permanently. That needs some proof cuz it seems a pretty weird in character move.

That's what I've been saying, no one has provided any evidence that she can or even will spam paralysis over and over in canon/in character

she does not need to spam it, she has an AP advantage and a forcefield, gaiving her defensive and offensive options even against his own abilities, and she also has ranged windslashes, her fighting style revoles around being mobile around the enemy and stopping their own movements, with the paralysis.

Let's see.

AP Advantage: Riven, by a very large amount. She has plenty of buffs and regularly fights individuals stronger than her.

Dura: Riven, by a very large amount. Shields only amplify this difference.

Range: Riven. Omnidirectional stuns in close range, and wind slashes in long range.

Abilities: Riven. Stuns and shields make sure Yujiro has a hard time hitting Riven for any meaningful damage, and Wind Slash has killed people stronger than her quite easily.

So this may need to wait until then. If the AP and Dura disparity is too much, this will end a mismatch.

And by the way, my only issue is that Riven is almost literally 7-C unless she fights a specific way. You are telling me she spams shields that scale above her strongest attack, which one shot someone that scales above herself. Again, that same attack isn't simply 7-C, it one shot someone that should be 7-C by all means if he can destroy Riven's sword which she herself can't do despite being merely 0.2 Kilotons away from 7-C. And breaking her sword doesn't scale to the 5.6 Kilotons, it should scale to the amped strikes from using her other skills and that empower her normal strikes, so said dude that can break it wouldn't even be baseline.

And seemingly, her forcefield is above this, she starts at dozens of meters and "apparently" spams the thing? How doesn't that sound like a mismatch it's beyond me.

Yujiro is now 8.58 kilotons with demon back, via being far superior to Baki's inferior demon back which was a 2-3x multiplier

No specific value, but they can take her strongest attack, which can one shot a character able to break her blade, which doesn't get damaged despite her being 5.6 kilotons and it being her main weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back