• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But that's not how it's shown to work? Is there any instance of him using this precog while he is in the middle of fighting someone?

Yujiro has never been hit without him wanting it to happen. To say he can't use it in combat is demonstrably false. He casually dodges out of the way of Mohammed Ali and his son's attacks to the point where they realize that he knew what they were going to do before they do it. He can analyze a person down to the cellular level with just his eyes. Think about it, he's able to know all of the attacks Baki is going to attempt before Baki even started to move. So someone in combat who is moving around to try and attack someone is going to be a cake walk of a read for Yujiro.

https://imgur.com/a/dhsWugI https://imgur.com/a/DWHU8Mh https://imgur.com/a/qs93e5t https://imgur.com/a/Z8HULvr https://imgur.com/a/Ju0YUQh

Being able to predict punches and kicks does not automatically mean he is able to predict everything a person can possibly do, especially when that person uses magic

As much I hate to admit it, Riven has the advantage here. Higher range with her sword+rune magic+barriers is going to give Yujiro a bad time. He will see it all coming but he doesn't have much to deal with it.

Is his Aura even gonna do anything to Riven? She fights much larger and scarier monsters then Yujiro in the form of champions from the void.

Yujiro literally only has pre-cog and close combat advantage over her but I don't see it giving him the win.

The problem is that aura is not just metaphorical, it's a literal physical force with which Yuujiro can inflict damage at a distance. And I may have read wrong, but the 0.5 isn't quite about just scaring her, but about there being a 0.5 lag between the brain being triggered by some stimulu and the brain reacting.

And... Black, you do realize her main attack is close quarter, two of her skills are dashing forward, and only one of her normal skills is ranged if we don't count the one use Wind Blade after Blade of the Exile? She'd have to somehow know Yuujiro would wail on her in close quarter, which he'll like do using the 0.5 interval and reading her moves.

That said, Yuujiro shouldn't be able to predict (as far as I know) a projectile just coming out of her blade, but that'd only be for the first time. And if she does it from that range, he's dodging. Any of her other moves to close in, and he's reading her like a book.

Yeah, he would likely be able to put her down despite the ap advantage due to knowing exactly where to attack to disable her movements. That's a good point. I actually want Yujiro to take this honestly.

With precog he would likely see Windslash/Rune prison/that she can generate barriers but how he going to get through them if they are twice as strong as his AP?

Couldn't he use Offensive Xiao Lee to reflect any force she uses back to her? That's how it was described in the manga.

Has that shown to work on an opponent 2x, potentially 3x stronger than himself? Or Magic? From the description it only works to redirect the force of punches and kicks.

I vote riven via range and paralysis, she even has the AP advantage(if I am understanding right) and a forcefield.

Anttron224 said:
Kaku Kaioh used it to even the fight with Yujiro, the latter being shown to outclass Kaku in power exponentially without the aid of Xiao Lee
And yet Yujiro's Ultimate Violence was able to break through it

Demon back is an immense power boost, and hanma here is the best living user.

Saying it's even be a 3x boost would be underestimating him. Also he has complete control of his body, even it's weight. 2 neat abilities that MIGHT work vs a plethora of ways to kill somebody is a clear win for buff akuma

Voting yujiro

Well I'll be damned

Small Town seems to be quite a 'small' tier......ok I'll stop

Gotta memorize those things though

N-nani said:
Demon back is an immense power boost, and hanma here is the best living user.

Saying it's even be a 3x boost would be underestimating him. Also he has complete control of his body, even it's weight. 2 neat abilities that MIGHT work vs a plethora of ways to kill somebody is a clear win for buff akuma

Voting yujiro
Except, factually, there is around a x3 difference. So your vote can't really be counted since that's part of the argument.

Well it already is on the OP and that wasn't my only point

As seen on this thread previously, yujiro has plenty of ways to exploit the situation while the other has maybe two options that are being debated against. Not saying its a clear mollywop but body control, precog, exp, skill, arguably intelligence, copy + paste moves, damage reduction, etc is alot to deal with.

@Nani Body Control will do nothing when he's paralyzed, Precog doesnt let him predict magic, he cant copy non-martial arts techniques like Riven's magic, and riven has AP amps and Damage Boost to counter Damage Reduction

So no, he really doesnt have a lot that Riven cant deal with

weekly said it before I could most of what you mentioned straight up does not work as an advantage in this fight.

Yujiro only has like one legitimate vote atm and even then its iffy

Everything else is based on stuff that wont do anything to actually let him win here

Not really, just because you disagree doesn't mean it's debunked. Your arguments rely on assumptions. For example, you assume he can't precog magic, even though he is able to precog entire combat patterns from a still body, or that his aura is based on fear even though it is an actual physical force that is canonically described as feeling like an earthquake.

@Anttron Unless he has actually shown to be able to precog magic, you cannot assume that he can when all of his showings involve him precoging martial arts

If his aura is an actual physical force then it shouldnt affect Riven much if at all due to her being 2x more durable and having a forcefield

His precog isn't guess work, it's more akin to a future forecast. As in his predictions are 100% accurate, everytime.

Yujiro has no feats of copying magical abilities. NLF to say he can. Oh I misread your post, yeah that's true but even if he can see her magic coming how he going to put her down past magical barriers?

Riven's paralysis lasts for .75 seconds. If, according to you, is would only take Yujiro .5 seconds with of free attack time to severely cripple Riven, Riven would be able to get significantly more attacks in as he would be open for .25 seconds longer. And unlike Yujiro's Riven's is spammable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back