• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAKI NEWEST CRT

this is going to be my best crt so far , ok so first lets say what's going to happen , i will provide some evidence for city level , and then i will provide evidence to add multiple higher keys
ok so first of all , this is the evidence for city level

this earthquake that yujiro stopped can be put to magnitude eight because it was called big by characters who would have been used to magnitude six to seven earthquakes but also because it was able to do things like drop people to the ground and send baki upwards which happened with another magnitude eight earthquake ( 1899 yakutat bay earthquake ) , this is also pretty consistent with multiple other characters creating small earthquakes including yujiro himself , by just getting angry he was able to cause a controlled earthquake that should be comparable to a magnitude six considering that it started doing damage to the sky scraper he was in

the fbi said that no country could beat him even before the series started , which would include countries with access to hydrogen bombs as well as the tsar bomb

obama believed he was stronger then a nuke , which along side the other statement by the fbi can be considered consistent

ok so thats my evidence for city level at least , but how much stronger is he when the series begins , well first of all lets downplay how much stronger he gets by assuming he didn't get stronger in between the fbi first made that statement and in between part 4 and 5 , lets begin
ok so part 1 of baki wont get any changes
part 2 should get a higher key considering that people who were once comparable or even superior to yujiro in base like orochi are now a lot weaker compared to him , showing that he got stronger
part 3 also gets another higher key , considering that kaku kaioh believed that he would use his ultimate technique of suicide against base pickle , that shows that pickle should be comparable to part 2 yujiro with his complete demon back , which base yujiro in part 3 should be comparable to base pickle
part 4 also get another higher key , yujiro was able to fight a musashi miyamoto with his swords and actually be somewhat of a challenge to him , including knocking him out before they both went one hundred percent , which musashi with swords is stated that he would have destroyed pickle even at full power , so he got a lot stronger , so another higher key
he should also get a higher key with his incomplete as well as his complete demon back

thats my evidence , the characters who would be affected by this change are doppo orochi , biscuit oliva , kaku kaioh , retsu kaioh , pickle , musashi miyamoto , nomi no sukune 2 , katsumi orochi , all the death row inmates , hanayama , yuichiro hanma and perhaps more that i just don't remember

no , the only thing that was brought up was the earthquake feat , and they mentioned we had no way to scale it , when we do , the fact that it was called big by characters who would have been used to magnitude six and higher earthquakes is good evidence to at least have some scale to put it at , i didn't mention him tanking a nuke , i don't even know were they got that feat from as i myself have never seen it , i brought up multiple characters saying that he was stronger then nukes and countries with access to hydrogen bombs and the tsar bomb , they didn't bring that up from what i can tell , so no , you my friend are wrong

like you people don't even know which characters scale to each other from this series , you also don't acknowledge the change in power that yujiro gets when its extremely blatant , also where did they even get yujiro surviving a nuke , like seriously , where , will anyone answer me this question

no , the only thing that was brought up was the earthquake feat , and they mentioned we had no way to scale it , when we do , the fact that it was called big by characters who would have been used to magnitude six and higher earthquakes is good evidence to at least have some scale to put it at , i didn't mention him tanking a nuke , i don't even know were they got that feat from as i myself have never seen it , i brought up multiple characters saying that he was stronger then nukes and countries with access to hydrogen bombs and the tsar bomb , they didn't bring that up from what i can tell , so no , you my friend are wrong
Blatant lack of actual context here. If you were apart of the wiki long enough you'd know that CRT was only made after the original upgrades which were addressed here. They were upgraded before to low 7-B based on these statements before we removed them.

And they damn sure don't scale to the Tsar Bomba as that isn't something that's been replicated by the USA. The Tsar Bomba is from the soviets.

bump
i could debunk quite a few of your points but its obvious your not going to give up even if i do , i've commuted to very long debates and its very boring so I'm not going to continue this debate with you , ill wait for someone else who might actually be able to provide evidence against me and not just say that we don't have context when the scans speak for themselves , don't bother replying because i wont , good day

god will you people actually provide me with scans and feats that disprove my claims , because none of you have , there's only been one person throughout all my baki crts who provided me with evidence and that was qwasdef , he actually provided me with evidence while all you are doing is saying '' you're wrong lol ''

yeah op's right. I don't exactly agree with what he's saying, all I say is that ya people need some scans to debunk his scans.

the fbi said that no country could beat him even before the series started , which would include countries with access to hydrogen bombs as well as the tsar bomb
As before, this comparison makes zero sense
  • The Tsar was a single prototype nuclear bomb that has never been replicated because its completely useless as a military weapon compared to ICBMs and smaller airborne nukes.
  • We usually don't include nukes in statements about "Can defeat an entire military or has the power of an entire military"
his earthquake that yujiro stopped can be put to magnitude eight
No it can't. Being called strong and being a Magnitude 8 Earthquake are completely separate. Japan operates under the Shindo scale. This is important because of this section right here
The Intensity 7 (震度7) is the maximum intensity in the Japan Meteorological Agency seismic intensity scale, and The intensity that Instrumental Intensity (計測震度) is 6.5 and up.[15] Thrown off by the shaking and impossible to move at will.[13] This intensity was made in the wake of the 1948 Fukui earthquake. The 1995 Great Hanshin earthquake was the first earthquake to observe a seismic intensity 7. Below is a list of earthquakes with Intensity 7.
What are the Earthquakes shown for this maximum level reading?
So of the five recorded earthquakes, all but one is under a 7.0 Magnitude.

This is at best a magnitude 5-7. Certainly nothing higher than that.

• The Tsar was a single prototype nuclear bomb that has never been replicated because its completely useless as a military weapon compared to ICBMs and smaller airborne nukes.
  • We usually don't include nukes in statements about "Can defeat an entire military or has the power of an entire military"

No it can't. Being called strong and being a Magnitude 8 Earthquake are completely separate. Japan operates under the Shindo scale. This is important because of this section right here

ok that's what i was looking for!

huzzah , finally someone who is a good debater arrived , well now i can actually agree with you on the earthquake not being a magnitude eight and instead being a magnitude seven ( which is more likely then magnitude five and six ( considering other feats throughout the series ) so its the safer option ) , but i don't really have to agree with the fact we don't include nukes in the stronger then entire military force statements , i think that because of Obamas statement of him believing that yujiro was stronger then nukes plus this statement i believe we can assume that includes nuclear weapons , but i can also agree with you that we cant use the tsar bomb so well have to go with more modern nuclear weapons that can go up to one megaton , which is still consistent assuming that the earthquake is a magnitude seven ( which is worth 476 kilotons ) which he was able to stop extremely casually , so him scaling to one megaton worth if force if not higher seems to be fairly consistent through feats and statements of his full power , even if we cant come to an agreement of him being around one megaton worth of strength i hope we can at least agree that he should get all the higher keys i laid out , good day

well now i can actually agree with you on the earthquake not being a magnitude eight and instead being a magnitude seven
There's no indication that's its a magnitude seven. It being a 5-6 fits better with the effects and with it being a relatively casual feat from Ogre.

(just for context I'm not on board team city level btw I just got some questions)

Yea I'm with you on the Tsar statement but on the "We usually don't include nukes in statements" you mean VS wiki or the Government because it seems odd to say that as in regard to a person that supposedly negg an entire nation ( this in regards of if you mean government) they wouldn't include nuclear war heads. when it come to people grasping for straws as to get a 1 up on a another, that of which could whip out your way of life in the most part things like that would still be included and Yujiro had ties with the US prior to their stopping of nuclear weapons law which was in 2017 and still prior to 2017 they held him to those regards. Since baki exist in the real world the "real world vs. battle" page has the Ohio-class sub whom possess the Trident (a nuclear war head) SLBM which been a thing used form 1990-present (weird) and still they consider him superior to it, including other ships on there that I assume had been retired or doesn't have a page. Lastly since Obama the guy whom compares him to a nuke that of which is the same guy that is heavily detailed by the fbi of yujiro's, capabilities what he's saying shouldn't be too outlandish if you want to dismiss him the fbi in general is something to go by.

In the most part im not saying "HE HAS TO COMPARE TO NUKES" but there is some what of a argument to be had other then just saying "no not possible". Because when I look a forums other then calc's possibly disproving it, it seem like people just don't believe because its weird even though its just a manga anything could happen.

You probably right I know your trying to find a possible range for the quake based off prior examples presented but I question isn't that an appeal to reality because its possible that since its fiction there's a chance that could be a higher level earth quake then previous records.

(im switching up how im going to type this since its hard to word it how i was originally going to)

Correct me if im wrong but it sound like your saying its impossible to be that strong due to there never being another earth quake beyond 7 recorded in japan even though its possible because its fictional story It can be written that way. Its a chance you are right but that's just a lil thought I had when reading that reply.

(if I took what you said the wrong way in the 2nd argument my bad bro, but yea all what im typing isn't to throw shade at your reasons there just thoughts I had atm. )

Correct me if im wrong but it sound like your saying its impossible to be that strong due to there never being another earth quake beyond 7 recorded in japan even though its possible because its fictional story It can be written that way. Its a chance you are right but that's just a lil thought I had when reading that reply.
I don't think they're saying it's impossible for it to be that strong, just that it's a much safer assumption to say it's not that strong

In the most part im not saying "HE HAS TO COMPARE TO NUKES" but there is some what of a argument to be had other then just saying "no not possible"
The second statement about a nuclear warhead is fine. Just that the first of being superior to a military doesn't automatically include nuclear weapons.
Correct me if im wrong but it sound like your saying its impossible to be that strong
No, I'm saying the OP's reasoning of "Japan has earthquakes, so if its strong it must be mag 8" is wrong, because by the official Japanese earthquake system all but one were an entire logarithmic number below 8 for their maximum value. No buildings were shown to be damaged as well and people could still move, so it being 7 is also questionable.

It could be 7 as a note, just that nothing is there to back it over mag 6.

The second statement about a nuclear warhead is fine. Just that the first of being superior to a military doesn't automatically include nuclear weapons.
I'm kind of lost how exactly if its in their arsenal and is implanted in many naval ships and subs, its not just sitting weaponry also its only used if really needed. It wouldn't be put in many subs and ships if it wasn't counted for prior to 2017.

No, I'm saying the OP's reasoning of "Japan has earthquakes, so if its strong it must be mag 8" is wrong, because by the official Japanese earthquake system all but one were an entire logarithmic number below 8 for their maximum value. No buildings were shown to be damaged as well and people could still move, so it being 7 is also questionable.

It could be 7 as a note, just that nothing is there to back it over mag 6.
Ok say less im with you on that point the building and people argument I wouldn't follow 100 because itagaki is a weird writer he don't know the severity of the things he do. And there where other times in manga where ludacris things happen with out a lot of collateral and it been calculated really high any way. You possibly could say that's just how it work in their world but thats kind of iffy, but I can get behind it not being over 7.

wow it’s been ages since I committed on a Baki crt

Anyway I feel like I should make a new thread discussion about ratings over the verse seeing how a few members did the verse pretty dirty lol.

No it’s not gonna be 7-B Baki

nah fr **** cuddles fox that dick tried to get the verse to ******* subsonic and then when I call him out for his bullshit he goes “I was just proposing the idea” **** outta here

Its just gonna be a new lifting feat and getting them back to there original tier lol

No nuclear warheads are prohibited by military use via things like the Genova Convention and the Treaty of Prohibition of Nuclear weapons.
wait but nuclear war heads been tested and used even after the Geneva convention requiring another law to be passed to permanently stop them aka the Treaty of Prohibition of Nuclear weapons like you said

"The Treaty on the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons, or the Nuclear Weapon Ban Treaty, is the first legally binding international agreement to comprehensively prohibit nuclear weapons with the ultimate goal being their total elimination."

wait but nuclear war heads been tested and used even after the Geneva convention requiring another law to be passed to permanently stop them aka the Treaty of Prohibition of Nuclear weapons like you said
Being tested =/= being used in combat. Those are test sights are that faaar off from anything within proximity and those are almost always done using much smaller bombs. Such as the Tsar Bomba, it was meant to have a yield of 100 Megatons but they changed it to 50 for obvious reasons. We can have them, make them and even test them to an extent (nuclear bomb testing is rare, again for obvious reasons. Last time the US did it, it was back in the 90s.)
"The Treaty on the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons, or the Nuclear Weapon Ban Treaty, is the first legally binding international agreement to comprehensively prohibit nuclear weapons with the ultimate goal being their total elimination."
Not sure how this counters what I said above.

Being tested =/= being used in combat. Those are test sights are that faaar off from anything within proximity and those are almost always done using much smaller bombs. Such as the Tsar Bomba, it was meant to have a yield of 100 Megatons but they changed it to 50 for obvious reasons. We can have them, make them and even test them to an extent (nuclear bomb testing is rare, again for obvious reasons. Last time the US did it, it was back in the 90s.)

Not sure how this counters what I said above.
what im trying to say is that nukes where truly stopped until 2017 they where still using them in warfare prior to Geneva, Geneva was a thing in 1929 the fat man was used in August 9, 1945.

Wanna show me any military utilizing nukes in combat after the bombing of Japan? I'm pretty sure you'd read on the news if something like that happened again.

ok let me explain my points after qawsdef came to this crt
the magnitude of the earthquake yujiro stopped is around magnitude seven to five
i stated it was magnitude seven because the best way we have to scale the earthquake is through the statement of it being big and massive characters such as hanayama falling on the ground and mid built characters like baki being sent up , considering that its considered big it should be at least magnitude 6.5 to 7
because japan pretty commonly on a yearly basis experiences magnitude 6 earthquakes it being called big should put it above a 6 , but i'm also saying this because of other feats throughout the series , specifically the yujiro feat were he shakes a building with what is essentially a controlled magnitude six earthquake from his anger alone
about the nukes , yujiro should be counted as superior to them for those two statements
the obama one is pretty self explanatory
the one with trump and obama should also include nukes because of the first statement making it clear that yujiro is above nuclear weapons as a whole and both statements coming from the same character ( obama )
this should be clear that yujiro scales to large town level with this evidence , likely far higher with all the amps he gets throughout as seen above , i am also still waiting for someone to tell when he actually tanked a nuke , because along with these statements ( and one more statement im looking for ) we could actually have something of note
i would also like to thank everyone for actually participating in this crt so far

Last edited:
this is going to be my best crt so far , ok so first lets say what's going to happen , i will provide some evidence for city level , and then i will provide evidence to add multiple higher keys
ok so first of all , this is the evidence for city level

this earthquake that yujiro stopped can be put to magnitude eight because it was called big by characters who would have been used to magnitude six to seven earthquakes but also because it was able to do things like drop people to the ground and send baki upwards which happened with another magnitude eight earthquake ( 1899 yakutat bay earthquake ) , this is also pretty consistent with multiple other characters creating small earthquakes including yujiro himself , by just getting angry he was able to cause a controlled earthquake that should be comparable to a magnitude six considering that it started doing damage to the sky scraper he was in

obama believed he was stronger then a nuke , which along side the other statement by the fbi can be considered consistent

ok so thats my evidence for city level at least , but how much stronger is he when the series begins , well first of all lets downplay how much stronger he gets by assuming he didn't get stronger in between the fbi first made that statement and in between part 4 and 5 , lets begin
ok so part 1 of baki wont get any changes
part 2 should get a higher key considering that people who were once comparable or even superior to yujiro in base like orochi are now a lot weaker compared to him , showing that he got stronger
part 3 also gets another higher key , considering that kaku kaioh believed that he would use his ultimate technique of suicide against base pickle , that shows that pickle should be comparable to part 2 yujiro with his complete demon back , which base yujiro in part 3 should be comparable to base pickle
part 4 also get another higher key , yujiro was able to fight a musashi miyamoto with his swords and actually be somewhat of a challenge to him , including knocking him out before they both went one hundred percent , which musashi with swords is stated that he would have destroyed pickle even at full power , so he got a lot stronger , so another higher key
he should also get a higher key with his incomplete as well as his complete demon back

thats my evidence , the characters who would be affected by this change are doppo orochi , biscuit oliva , kaku kaioh , retsu kaioh , pickle , musashi miyamoto , nomi no sukune 2 , katsumi orochi , all the death row inmates , hanayama , yuichiro hanma and perhaps more that i just don't remember

You would need better evidence of these... They are pretty vague and can be hyperboles or outliers since there are no Calc's that puts them at those tiers.🤷‍♂️ Yet?🐵

disagree until better proof or evidence

Last edited:
Back