• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This match is now fair, somehow

Homelander (TV Series) vs Yujiro Hanma

Ground Rules:
  • Speed is Equal
  • Both have prior knowledge on each other's abilities
  • They both start 15m away
  • Fight takes place in NYC
Yuijro scales to 15.24 tons of TnT
Homelander is 43.43 tons of TnT
Homelander has a 2.85x AP Advantage

Who Wins?

"I'm stronger. I'm smarter. I'm better! I AM BETTER!": 0 ()
"Stupidity of this magnitude can't possibly exist": 0 ()
"We need to cook": 0 ()
yan-kazama-homelander-fanart.jpg
yujiro_by_brianmoncus_dcw06u5-fullview.jpg

Either Yujiro or another random martial artist is going to describe in great detail why Homelander's lack of skill at properly using his powers means he has no chance of winning, as Yujiro pounds Homelander's face into the ground.

Last edited:
Maybe the ap difference would be important... If..

Martial arts and combat experience
Yujiro knows and masters all existing martial arts even those that are transmitted by noble blood. This could allow him to counter Homelander moves
Haxs
To start, Yujiro's pure aura could make Homelander shock in fear, "Feel stabbed" LITERALLY make him piss himself, etc. And even, he could activate Demon Back to make himself stronger. And to finalize
LS
Yujiro: 123803.784 Tons
Homelander: 100 Tons
x1238.03784 difference

Feel like Motobe would make for a pretty fun match up, personally.

Smart and skilled enough that he could find ways to beat Homelander, but weak enough that Homlander could potentially brute force him (akin to Motobe vs Jack)

Back