• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Riven and Yasuo

I think this is the right area to debate this.

First, the consideration of Riven, here it is said that she are Universe level+ via hax (Her technology is comparable to that of Pulsefire Ezreal and Pulsefire Caitly)

Page of Riven: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Rive

Pulsefire Ezreal with this justification are Low Multiverse level, Since climbing Riven with him, she should not he be the same thing that him?

Now about Nightbringer Yasuo and Dawnbringer Riven, as I said before, they are classified as Universe+, which is repeated even in these respective versions. Ezreal Pulsefire is Low Multiverse, and Riven and Yasuo have created the whole existence. At least by established logic, they should scale with the whole verse for having created everything, not just universe+

But it is not only that, I have been taking a look at the terms, and realized that they do not only just that, I at least see them as Outerverse level, because they originated in the nothing before to existence, and it was only through them that the concept of dimensions came into existence, as you can see, it is said that they created everything that exists.

"In the beginning, there was nothing. From nothing, there came two. Born from conflict, they coursed with energy. A force of wills. Order. Chaos. Their opposition moved reality into being. From these two came everything."

-> https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-V5XVAE_Z...66PctfpiMUtMwcjL7NRcDXFEhgCLcBGAs/s1600/2.png

Er...the first part is just a mistake on the part of the editors, probably me tbh, all of the Pulsefire characters should be Universe level+ via hax, not Low Multiverse level

As for the other part...short answer is no. They were not stated to have created the concept of dimensions or the concept of space. Making a universe out of nothing doesnt mean youre making the concepts of spatial dimensions.

In the second it was never said that they created a single universe, it is said that they created everything that exists. Unless the concept of dimensions is not part of existence, they have not created it. Do you have anything that shows that dimensions are not part of everything?

Riven and Yasuo created everything that exists in the Order vs Chaos alternate universe

The concept of dimensions is not assumed to have been created by default when someone created a universe, you would need explicit proof of that

I understand your point, but the point is that separating the universes of lore as if a different work from the entire League of Legends multiverse. When in fact it is only an alternative reality of the principal universe.

If we go by this point, in the scan it is said that they were born in the nothing prior to existence, and in the whole of the Verse of league of legends, it is said that even void (realm) cried out with existence when the "universe" was born.

Existence is separated into two things, "universe" and the Void realm. The Void is a manifestation of the unknowable nothingness that lies beyond existence. https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/region/void/

And in the story it is said that Riven and Yasuo were born in that nothingness before everything, and that all things that exist in the league of legends came through them.

But it is a question of which we already have the established bases here, no? as you can see on the main page of the league of legends here in this fandom. I'm just adding things that already have their bases. It is said that these two skins are the creators of everything, and that there are previous existence of anything within the League of Legends, they are beyond even the abstract realm described here:

"And soon enough, the Watchers found themselves being scrutinized in return. The tiny, mortal minds that reached out to them were insignificant, little more than fleeting motes of light at the very edges of the abyss. Yet, in them, the Watchers saw a chance to invade the material realm, to destroy it, to silence the intolerable pulsing of reality beyond the Void.

The boldest of them tore open the veil and hurled themselves upward, only to be horribly disoriented by the sudden shift between the abyss and the corporeal, linear nature of reality. In an instant, there was time, and heat, and pai..." (https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/story/champion/velkoz/)

Riven and Yasuo didnt create the Void, the Void is a perpetual unexistence that has unexisted since the multiverse was created

I never said that they created the nothingness, even because it is said that they were born in nothing, and in addition the Void is just "the Void is a manifestation of the unknowable nothingness"

Riven and Yasuo was born of this nothingness "In the beginning, there was nothing. From nothing, there came two."

But that's the point, I did not say on this way.

In the comic, it is said that everything that exists (which includes all the Multiverse and its concepts) only came to exist from the Riven and Yasuo, if it were not for them, would only be nothing and would not have anything dimensional in the " universe", which shows that they are totally independent of this concept, since they were born before and created it.

Here it is said that they created reality and everything that exists, and shaped it.

(https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-V5XVAE_Z...66PctfpiMUtMwcjL7NRcDXFEhgCLcBGAs/s1600/2.png)

Except that is wrong. Everything did not come to exist because of Riven and Yasuo, the only thing that came to exist because of Riven and Yasuo was the Order vs Chaos universe. They created the reality of the Order vs Chaos universe.

They were born into the nothingness, beyond nothing the only thing that exists is the Cosmos, not just a single alternate universe.

Also to being within the game itself, they have become the very embodiment of their concepts in the cosmos of league of legends, so to speak that it is only in their universe is wrong, if they have turned concepts across the cosmos, they do not limited to a single universe: http://prntscr.com/mgzczh

Yes, just a single alternate universe

Nagakabouros created the multiverse, Riven and Yasuo just created a single universe

Theyre concepts limited to their own universe

This is totally new to me, and a new question, could you prove and clarify this doubt of mine that Nagakabouros created the whole multiverse?

Back