• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Viego Hax Addition 2

1. Greetings.I would like to add another hax about Viego.But I am not sure about this addition so I would like to write to ask for help from admins and knowledgeable people.First of all this hax is Concept ManipulationAs we know, Aatrox is given Concept Manipulation in VSBW type: 1 in VSBW for deleting Atreus' Appearance and the concept of war.However, since Atreus recreates the concept of War after the concept was deleted, he is also given the same concept manipulation.So far we are doneBut we know that after the battle between Viego and Atreus, Atreus resurrected the image whose concept had been erased from existence, and that Viego engaged in mind manipulation.However, we have a short article, LOST IN BATTLE, about what happened to Atreus after the battle.As it is written in this article, Viego resurrects the erased image with the concept of Existence.And after that, the Image is said to have disappeared along with its Concept.And Pantheon emphasizes that it was Viego who did this.So what I'm trying to say is this. After the battle between Aatrox and Pantheon, the Concept of the Face was erased, but Pantheon recreated the Concept.But after the battle with Viego, Atreus says that his power is completely gone, so he can't seem to recreate it.

2. Here's the part I'm not sure about. The concept is similar to Pantheon's battle with Aatrox. But should this give Viego a different ability or can Viego also play with the concept of souls?

1B24AoZ.png

https%3A%2F%2Fblogoflegends.com%2Ffiles%2F2021%2F06%2FRuined-Pantheon.jpeg

bs91aa4.png

mihawkinkilici-20231006-0001.png

Aarox Profile
    Pantheon Profile
    Here you can also access and comment on the profiles of Aatrox and Pantheon.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Hax Power Nullification (I'm not sure about this either, I don't have much hax knowledge)

Short and sweet. Viego can use the black fog to create a fog barrier that will completely absorb hits from him and even light weapons that are set to destroy the fog.

And Viego doesn't seem to need to make any gestures or signs to create this barrier.

This may be an automatic ability, but it may have more to do with the speed of Viego's thinking and the way the fog protects him when he wants to protect himself.

In short, Viego can block attacks by thinking.

image.png

Agree: stretchsebe, finepoint, zkillerz, darkdragonmedeus, apollonir-scale, syphe5d, duedate8898.

Disagree:

Neutral: benimoru

Last edited:
Neutral on Conceptual Manipulation

And disagree with Power Null. It's more like forcefield creation, as he only creates/shapes a fog to block the attack, rather than nullify it.

Last edited:
Neutral on Conceptual Manipulation

And disagree with Power Null. It's more like forcefield creation, as it only creates/shapes a fog to block the attack, rather than nullify it.
I wanted to go this way because Vsb gave me power blocking in the profile before. Am I guess as you said this is a power blocking

Thank you!

1. Greetings.I would like to add another hax about Viego.But I am not sure about this addition so I would like to write to ask for help from admins and knowledgeable people.First of all this hax is Concept ManipulationAs we know, Aatrox is given Concept Manipulation in VSBW type: 1 in VSBW for deleting Atreus' Appearance and the concept of war.However, since Atreus recreates the concept of War after the concept was deleted, he is also given the same concept manipulation.So far we are doneBut we know that after the battle between Viego and Atreus, Atreus resurrected the image whose concept had been erased from existence, and that Viego engaged in mind manipulation.However, we have a short article, LOST IN BATTLE, about what happened to Atreus after the battle.As it is written in this article, Viego resurrects the erased image with the concept of Existence.And after that, the Image is said to have disappeared along with its Concept.And Pantheon emphasizes that it was Viego who did this.So what I'm trying to say is this. After the battle between Aatrox and Pantheon, the Concept of the Face was erased, but Pantheon recreated the Concept.But after the battle with Viego, Atreus says that his power is completely gone, so he can't seem to recreate it.
So, from what I can gather Aspects seem to be living concepts, that live beyond both the material, and spiritual planes. So when Viego is responsible for this:

"But the notion that any mortal, even an Aspect’s host, might make the climb twice...

It was unheard of.

She laughed, clapping her open palm on the floor. “My old friend,” she beamed, “if ever someone was going to rewrite the rules of the world, it would be you!”

Atreus shook his head, and Iula felt all levity fade.

“No,” he replied. “It wasn’t me.”

“Then who—”

“Viego...”

“And worst of all, I’ve lost whatever power I still held after my Aspect was slain. Viego must’ve seen to that. Whatever it was that connected me to the celestial realm, it’s gone. I am... I am just a man. So I need you to tell me that it’s okay for me to leave all this behind. You’re the only person I—”
"

I'm pretty sure that would count? I mean, I don't think a character without conceptual manipulation could kill a conceptual being otherwise. They do still talk about 'rewriting the rules of the world' with regard to achieving 'Aspecthood.'

I'm inclined to agree. It seems like there's some going on?
2. Hax Power Nullification (I'm not sure about this either, I don't have much hax knowledge)

Short and sweet. Viego can use the black fog to create a fog barrier that will completely absorb hits from him and even light weapons that are set to destroy the fog.

And Viego doesn't seem to need to make any gestures or signs to create this barrier.

This may be an automatic ability, but it may have more to do with the speed of Viego's thinking and the way the fog protects him when he wants to protect himself.

image.png
Also agree with the forcefield creation! This one's a lot more straightforward lol

1. Greetings.I would like to add another hax about Viego.But I am not sure about this addition so I would like to write to ask for help from admins and knowledgeable people.First of all this hax is Concept ManipulationAs we know, Aatrox is given Concept Manipulation in VSBW type: 1 in VSBW for deleting Atreus' Appearance and the concept of war.However, since Atreus recreates the concept of War after the concept was deleted, he is also given the same concept manipulation.So far we are done
So, if I understand correctly:
Aatrox used conceptual manipulation to delete Atreus and the concept of war.
Atreus uses conceptual manipulation to undo this.
  1. But we know that after the battle between Viego and Atreus, Atreus resurrected the image whose concept had been erased from existence, and that Viego engaged in mind manipulation.However, we have a short article, LOST IN BATTLE, about what happened to Atreus after the battle.As it is written in this article, Viego resurrects the erased image with the concept of Existence.And after that, the Image is said to have disappeared along with its Concept.And Pantheon emphasizes that it was Viego who did this.So what I'm trying to say is this. After the battle between Aatrox and Pantheon, the Concept of the Face was erased, but Pantheon recreated the Concept.But after the battle with Viego, Atreus says that his power is completely gone, so he can't seem to recreate it.
This part confuses me, though. What "image" is being erased and remade? The concept of war? I thought it was already restored.
Please rephrase this section so I can understand, as I am not familiar with the lore, and then perhaps I will be able to comment.

This part confuses me, though. What "image" is being erased and remade? The concept of war? I thought it was already restored.
Please rephrase this section so I can understand, as I am not familiar with the lore, and then perhaps I will be able to comment.
Could be wrong, but I believe the 'image' they're referring to is the Aspect (as they're called in the english version, at least). Was initially confused about that too not knowing much about League.

The sword of Aatrox killed the image, the concept of war in the Pantheon. And the whole power of the image, the whole concept was erased. But Pantheon recreated the concept and it is written in his profile and you can look at it as you like.

But after Pantheon's battle with Viego, Pantheon's power, Pantheon's power brings back the original concept, the original concept of Pantheon's power, the original concept of Pantheon's power, the concept, the erased image through Viego's power. There is a picture of him at the top.

At the same time, after the war with Viego, when the Pantheon was saved from destruction, his concept was completely destroyed and he couldn't bring his power back again, so that's what "not being able to recreate the concept" is about. So Viego brought back and used the power of the original owner of the concept. And erased it completely. It was such a destruction that Pantheon "could not bring it back by conceptual manipulation.

Could be wrong, but I believe the 'image' they're referring to is the Aspect (as they're called in the english version, at least). Was initially confused about that too not knowing much about League.
Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1)

will entire concepts back into existence, and will himself to regain the powers of the Celestial of War after Aatrox removed his powers),

It is directly mentioned here and you can look at this Pantheon's profile as you wish.

Aatrox erases Pantheon's concept and gets Cm1.

Pantheon recreates and reshapes the deleted concept and gets Cm1 (Both have Cm1 in their profile).

But Viego brings back the original concept. And he applies a higher erasure to it, so far beyond Pantheon's manipulation of the concept that he cannot recreate it.

He also talks about writing the laws of the world, emphasizing that Viego is the one responsible for his loss of power. He also talks about writing the laws of the world, emphasizing that Viego is powerful enough to change the rules.

Aspect means image. So Pantheon's original concept. When Pantheon died, he recreated the concept so he could use his power. But Viego destroyed the Aspect completely and Pantheon could never create it again.

Also, the League of Legends universe is on a 4D-5D scale.

Therefore, beings with concepts like Aspect are 4D beings.

This means that Viego can play with the souls of 4D beings. He can create and destroy their erased concepts.

He can resurrect them. And interact with them.

This is incredible!

Ok, so yeah. That makes sense then. I'm more inclined to agree with it being conceptual manipulation in that regard.

Not sure how to interpret concept manipulation, so neutral by default. But I agree the second one is Force Field creation.

Not sure how to interpret concept manipulation, so neutral by default. But I agree the second one is Force Field creation.
Sir, the short logic is this. The concept manipulation types of Aatrox and Pantheon I described above are 1.

Aatrox deletes the concept of War and gets cm1.

Pantheon recreates the concept of War and gets cm1.

Viego, on the other hand, completely destroys the concept of War and Pantheon cannot "create" it again. In other words, he applies cm at a level beyond Pantheon. You can see them all profiled above.

What is your comment now?

Sir, the short logic is this. The concept manipulation types of Aatrox and Pantheon I described above are 1.

Aatrox deletes the concept of War and gets cm1.

Pantheon recreates the concept of War and gets cm1.

Viego, on the other hand, completely destroys the concept of War and Pantheon cannot "create" it again. In other words, he applies cm at a level beyond Pantheon. You can see them all profiled above.

What is your comment now?
That would be Layered Conceptual Manipulation btw

Does this fit under the "negate to resistance" required for the current layered hax standarts? If it's fit, yeah it's 1 layered type 1 cm. (I guess 1 layered)
Aatrox uses CM 1

Pantheon survives it

Viego uses CM 1

Pantheon doesnt survive it

Thank you, I understand now.
Forcefield creation seems very obvious, so I definitely agree there.

It seems like this kind of thing for this series has been historically accepted as conceptual manipulation on the wiki for other characters in this universe, and so I am inclined to agree that in this instance it probably is as well.

If there's a more fundamental lore reason it shouldn't be, that would call into question the scaling of the entire verse, which is a bit outside both the scope of this thread and my own knowledge. However, the current explanation blogs and sources I've reviewed seem to suggest that indeed these characters embody actual concepts. So, at least for consistency, I would say it makes sense to give Viego conceptual manipulation.

Thank you, I understand now.
Forcefield creation seems very obvious, so I definitely agree there.

It seems like this kind of thing for this series has been historically accepted as conceptual manipulation on the wiki for other characters in this universe, and so I am inclined to agree that in this instance it probably is as well.

If there's a more fundamental lore reason it shouldn't be, that would call into question the scaling of the entire verse, which is a bit outside both the scope of this thread and my own knowledge. However, the current explanation blogs and sources I've reviewed seem to suggest that indeed these characters embody actual concepts. So, at least for consistency, I would say it makes sense to give Viego conceptual manipulation.
Then I'll consider you accepted, sir.

I understand this verse is largely ignored now, which is further evident by this thread.
Since the forcefield addition seems uncontroversial, and has been accepted by two staff already, you can probably go ahead and add that one.

As for conceptual manipulation, it's probably better to wait for at least another staff member to weigh in, since it seems very high tier and complexity.

I understand this verse is largely ignored now, which is further evident by this thread.
Since the forcefield addition seems uncontroversial, and has been accepted by two staff already, you can probably go ahead and add that one.

As for conceptual manipulation, it's probably better to wait for at least another staff member to weigh in, since it seems very high tier and complexity.
I'll wait as you said, sir. Thank you very much!

Basically the Aspects in league of legends are living concepts, something akin to the Abstracts in Marvel, Aatrox kills / erases one of those aspects completely which destroys extensions of it like the celestial bodies that represents its image, so for a character like Aatrox to be able to do it he must have used conceptual manipulation as well. Atreus then recreates the aspect itself to use its powers but a character named Viego revives the original aspect( the one that was erased, not the recreated aspect whom Atreus had created) which takes over the current Pantheon/ Atreus.
>>In short Viego has conceptual manipulation via bringing back an abstract concept ( the aspect) that was erased by Aatrox.

Basically the Aspects in league of legends are living concepts, something akin to the Abstracts in Marvel, Aatrox kills / erases one of those aspects completely which destroys extensions of it like the celestial bodies that represents its image, so for a character like Aatrox to be able to do it he must have used conceptual manipulation as well. Atreus then recreates the aspect itself to use its powers but a character named Viego revives the original aspect( the one that was erased, not the recreated aspect whom Atreus had created) which takes over the current Pantheon/ Atreus.
And then he erased the Face completely again. That's what it says on the top page.

So Viego definitely has concept erasure.

Those Who "Accept" You Can I add it to the list?

And do you think Viego Cm1 is suitable for Layered1?

Because he can't create the Pantheon concept, he should be in a strong layer.
You can add me to the who agrée list yeah, as for layers, I believe that you should handle that in a separate thread.

2. Here's the part I'm not sure about. The concept is similar to Pantheon's battle with Aatrox. But should this give Viego a different ability or can Viego also play with the concept of souls?

1B24AoZ.png

https%3A%2F%2Fblogoflegends.com%2Ffiles%2F2021%2F06%2FRuined-Pantheon.jpeg

bs91aa4.png

mihawkinkilici-20231006-0001.png

Aarox Profile
    Pantheon Profile
    Here you can also access and comment on the profiles of Aatrox and Pantheon.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image.png
No problem, I agree with this issue.

I suppose that makes sense then.

Back