• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rick Sanchez vs AotT

KGiffoni

VS Battles
Retired
Gantz-room-of-truth-aliens-final-chapter
The so-called God you cling to does not exist. Human life is but dust and detritus.

I am in great pain. Please help me.

Speed is equalized.
Rick has 1 week of preparation and lots of orange-flavored Monster energy drinks, but he's capped to the same tier as the AotT. Both have previous knowledge of each other's identities. Both in character.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Rick_Sanchez https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Aliens_Of_The_Truth

Aside from that, SBA.

Aliens Of The Truth: 2

C-137 Rick:

Goku: 3

I think the AotT are unlikely to utilize it as a first move for their overconfidence, specially against a human even if they knew he was the smartest mammal in the universe. And Rick has his own. Both are masters at ignoring durability, so this can be more of a "who makes the first move" type of fight.

And Rick has a good lot of experience with aliens in general and how dangerous they can be, plus with information analysis i'd say he'd know enough to go for the kill.

AotT is short for Aliens of the Truth. Just click at his name on the topics of the thread, then click on "2 Active Discussions about: Aliens Of The Truth" . It's what i do when i can't find a profile that is being debated in a thread, but sorry for forgetting to link their profiles, guess i'll do that right now.

"Humans are an arrogant race, you believe you hold a special place among the creatures of Earth, but this is not so."

"From our point of view, you are microscopic, no more than insects."

I'm not getting this guy's point. Even if we are not special, do you have some pre-conceived negative notion towards insects to use them as an insult?

Guess since this character only shows up for 4 chapters or so i should link them.

I just don't know what Rick has used before that could deal with AotT. I'm willing to change my vote if there was a way but for now.

AotT FRA

God Aliens can read mind, and well,.. future .. do Sanchez can circumvent that? They will know the preparations, even if he has time for it..

They can't really read minds. And they've never shown to precognize recent actions so i don't think it's combat applicable, they've only shown to foresee things that happen in distant futures (2 years in the future).

I go for inconclusive. Could easily be a one-shot stomp either way. Both fighters have largely undefined limitations, being able to do whatever their stories require them to. Rick has a huge advantage in the prep time, but he doesn't have any clear feats of defeating enemies as powerful as the AotT, and they may be able to outpredict him.

KGiffoni said:
They can't really read minds. And they've never shown to precognize recent actions so i don't think it's combat applicable, they've only shown to foresee things that happen in distant futures (2 years in the future).
Kurono asked the aliens in his mind, to be with Reika, and they possibly granted it.

Anyway, Rick with preps probably still can't kill the aliens, on the other hands, AotT can kill him in most cases, I would go for Aliens due to this advantage

Skylietz said:
KGiffoni said:
Kurono asked the aliens in his mind, to be with Reika, and they possibly granted it.
Anyway, Rick with preps probably still can't kill the aliens, on the other hands, AotT can kill him in most cases, I would go for Aliens due to this advantage
Dunno, for me it was more of a coincidence.

Btw Rick has 2-A ressurection now, is this still fair? Seems inconclusive

Back