• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dr. Eggman vs Rick Sanchez (10-3-0)

You mean the one that needs that giant device and that needs him to drop a person into it?

Also no, EE is not in the profile, dunno why you are even talking about it

Not in the profile and also......good luck for rick to even putting Eggman in the device to erase him

"rumors" my dude, will you give me proof? Like, it isn't even in the profile to be used

No, he couldn't, the Omega device only works when you drop a version of what you want to erase in it, and Rick doesn't have the means to do that to the robots, specially metal Sonic blitizing him

all of which eggman also has, Eggman can use his haxes like the phantom ruby to subjective reality rick to oblivion, mind control ray to take control of rick, Neo Metal Sonic to just copy rick's biodata, thus having his intelect as well, etc, there no hax that Rick has that Eggman doesn't doesn't have more

Also, list a hax Rick has that could take care of all the millions of robots at once

"By managing to infiltrate"? And how would he do that? Why would the robots even let him do that?

show evidence that he could take command of all of them at once? Also Eggman can just hack them all back

Also how does the Tech manip works? There's no scan in the profile

Eggman is smarter than rick, so yeah it does make sense

Also how does the Tech manip works?

low 2-C ap vs 9-B ap.......they are just going to get trampled with no difficulty, like. What could they possibly do? They can't harm the robots. Can't regenerate after getting destroyed, them not dying is irrelevant when they can't regenerate from getting destroyed to pieces by the sheer ap difference

cool? Still not relevant when they are too weak to do anything

Show rick having power bestowal to add abilities and resistances to others?

When have i said they would die? They would just be spliced and blow up without being able to do anything, they can't regenerate, so they can't do anything after they are destroyed by the AP difference

Irrelevant to what i said, they just get destroyed in 1 hit by any robot without having any use whatsoever

Rick is not smart enough to beat eggman in an intelect battle, good luck trying to argue that

if i kill someone and they come back, what would i assume? It is basic logic to assume that a person you killed who came back.......came back to life

Also you didn't gave any scans to anything you said, so it is weird hearing you say this to me

Basic logic as i said

proof of this?

hE will not be able to hit Eggman with it soooo, meh. Also Neo Metal Sonic resists anti matter

Nope, not unless these shield have shown low 2-C levels of durability and attack reflection, it just gets destroyed

also Metal Sonic just copies it

you said that, but the Death Crystal only shpws his death and all posibilities that can lead to all his possible deaths, no idea where you got "moving into the future" from that

show this level of Info analisys? Also Metal can copy this, also Sage can do the same

Nope, prove this, specially when Eggman has Sage, which can do the same on millions of possibilities

Rick not ahead of him in any way, absolutely all you said Eggman also has in some form

He can fusion himslef with Rick's tech tonuse against him, magnetism manip to disarm rick of hos tech, tech manip and hacking to make rick unable to control any of his technology and take control of rick's own tech, paralisis + powernull + hammer space null traps to take all and any equipment Rick has while rendering him unable to move, time manip to age rick, stop time. Etc, sleeping gas to make rick sleep, blinding bombs, mind control rays to take control of rick, use the Metal Virus to make rick become a mindless zombot under his control, the phantom ruby to alter ricks perception and make him fall under his control by altering his history, BFR rick to a state where he can't interact with the world, transmutation to turn rick into a robot loyal to him, Neo Metal Sonic to just copy all and anything rick has + his intelect, and more

Everything you said rick has, Eggman also does, plus far more ways to deal with rick other than killing him, which are easy to achieve with 1 week of prep time
I didn't tell you it was in the profile, you claimed it yourself, we call it straw man fallacy, in addition, there is an article at the bottom of Rick's profile that says that he has shown that he can eliminate all Rick's if he wants to, based on this, I took it as a possibility. I also remember that Rick doesn't do it this way, he shows that he can do it by pressing a button. You have made a straw man again, this is the 4th mistake you have made. What I mean by rumors is written at the bottom of the profile. Send me scans of these skills you mentioned I've told you many times that Rick can hack those robots or reverse probability, control fate in his favor and move forward to the future where he triumphs over the dr eggman, etc. Also, this revision is not very important at the moment because I will add the abilities that are not added to Rick's profile as soon as possible, so even if eggman wins with the majority of votes in this revision, Rick will have Causality type 4 and NEP 3 in the new revision I will add. Here again you are making argument from ignorance I told you zsten that Rick can become one of those robots by transferring his consciousness into their minds and there is basically no way for them to understand that If you don't prove that all of those robots have different coding, Rick can hack a single coding and change the same coding of all possible robots in the same way, or he can hack the most powerful robot and make his job easier. If Eggman can hack, you need to prove that he can do it better than Rick because Rick's hacking level is top notch, you can see it in the profile, no need to prolong it He gets his technology manipulation from doing high-level hacking so he can manipulate the technology very easily or by analyzing information Eggman is smarter than Rick? If you want, we can argue right now within the theory of multiple intelligences, Rick is shown as a character who can do anything with his intelligence, both in the series and in the author's words. You are still interpreting meesexes as dying, meesexes will never die, even if meesexes can't regenerate themselves, they can technically reproduce themselves, let's say there are 100 meesexes, they will all press the button at the same time and become 1000 people per 1 click in 10 seconds.000 100.000 1.000.000 1.000.000.000 1.000.000.000 and they will be able to distract the robots more, I need to see this 2C ap achievement that they have to neutralize the meesexes because if we look at it as D.C, the meesexes will affect them a lot and even distract them. I don't understand what you're saying so I'll repeat it again Rick can manipulate fate by walking on the odds that he has won in the future no not literally talking about power rick can do it through fusion or yes he can give them all super strong robot armor he did it to Jerry and morty "They can't do anything after they are destroyed with Ap" here you made the ad nausem fallacy I told you many times they have immortality type 8 yes they can neutralize them but they may have to do it forever because meesexes can multiply more and more "They are being destroyed by a robot" ad nausem fallacy 2X Yes, maybe they can be neutralized, but unless robots have clairvoyance, they don't know where to hit, and meesexes can actually be intelligent creatures. Yes, Rick has a lot of outsmarting scenes, let's argue about them? Everything I said is in Rick's profile and I sent you some scans and you're talking without looking at them. That's argument from ignorance. In addition, you claimed that he would understand Rick's resurrection without killing Rick, now you have changed your own argument and made a straw man trap And it is worth noting that even if Eggman kills him at first sight, Rick's hologram will disturb Dr. Eggman and distract him so much that Rick can defeat him more easily. Rick can use this weapon to change consciousness and even passively do it normally Rick can passively transfer his consciousness to another body after he dies, so Rick can fuse this weapon with his own weapon to make it equipment or a bomb If he has resistance to antimatter, Rick can defeat him with death crystals or he can find his weak point with information analysis or he can erase all the information he has with mind eraser or he can erase the information of robots or if he has no resistance he can paralyze him or he can freeze him completely or he can freeze him into subatomic particles or he can manipulate eggman and disarm him at the right time by making it look like Rick destroyed himself in an instant. What you call metal sonic seems to have the ability of reactive evolution, you seem to be bringing this ability to the level of no limit fallacy because that's assuming that it can resist every move Rick makes and the moment he attacks Rick Rick can break the shield of that vehicle by sending his attack back to him if it is a metal sonic technology Rick can hack it if it is not Rick can delete this information for him if it is not a passive ability Dude what? DEATH crystals are the crystals that show how a person can survive death, how they can win, how Morty can die happily with Jessica, or a character's subconscious trait, for example for Rick in that scene it was not dying and Rick didn't die using it Rick can defeat it by not dying himself out of many possible possibilities or by advancing to the future/opportunity he won, which is to choose one of his many destinies and direct his destiny Rick can analyze information that can be called high-level, but according to what you say, you need something at that level for Rick to be able to analyze information about Dr. Eggman, but what you seem to be missing here is why Dr. Eggman would resist a normal information analysis if he does not have the ability to resist it. Metal can copy this and sage can do this you need to explain these two characters to me There is a clairvoyant ability in the profile, you can read it first and then watch the episode if you are not sure, asking for proof of something that is in the profile? If Dr. Eggman can do it, prove it. Prove what you claim here As I said, Rick will see the future he lost and put his clones in his house, then when Eggman attacks there, he will use his bfr or sealing ability to throw Eggman out of the whole verse on the spot. Time stopping won't work because Rick can also stop time and he has resistance to it as seen in that episode, so he can do the same abilities, and he can even exist and disappear in a state of non-existence to completely get rid of these temporal states, and this point is independent of time, Rick is inaccessible there, and he can destroy Dr. Eggman in this state. Watch Season 2 Episode 1 Rick and morty You will need to tell and prove the range of these abilities In addition, Rick is immune to attacks in the past or from the past, and even if Rick's mind is taken over, Rick can completely erase his own mind and kill himself so that he can be resurrected. If Rick is going to turn into a zombie, he is aware of it and can kill himself or stop time to develop resistance to it. He's going to turn Rick into a robot and Rick is going to let him? RICK will foresee this and easily neutralize him Even if he is doing it passively at a distance, Rick will be aware of it through intuition, and Rick can also change his intensity by density manipulation to a 20 Iq Dr. Eggman by pretending to be a person at a much, much dumber level than himself. As a result Rick is still winning

Yeah, keeping my vote for Eggman.

If it isn't in the profile, then it doesn't count.

Also I'm not going to even try to read the mess above.

Yeah, keeping my vote for Eggman.

If it isn't in the profile, then it doesn't count.

Also I'm not going to even try to read the mess above.
If you don't want to read it, you have no reason to refute it anyway Rick will have NEP 3 and aca 4 as soon as possible so we repeat this vst

Dr. Eggman can't do it the first time unless he has information analysis, his information analysis must be better than Rick's
I'd like to classify that more than once Rick has shown to be prepared against cycles of "counterplotting" per say, so "hm he may think I'll do that so I'll do this instead" won't work

But yeah, as many things aren't listed in Rick's profile I won't vote for him
Imma appear in the thread done after a nice rework in Rick's profile

When you are trying to convince people of your points......it kinda is
I am not forcing this and unless someone has an answer to what I said, there will be no logic for dr eggma to win in this revision, if I remember correctly, unless there is a reason to refute my arguments, in which case a majority vote is useless.

Duly note that for versus threads, you need to convince the voters of your points (particularly important for people that don't know your character in detail), so if you alienate them, then your points will not be taken into consideration.
I am not alienating anyone, I explained why you can win in many alternative ways, and if anyone has a question mark in their head, I can explain it to them.

But yeah, as many things aren't listed in Rick's profile I won't vote for him
Imma appear in the thread done after a nice rework in Rick's profile
There are so many abilities that are not in Rick's profile that I found almost all of them, scaled them and presented them as revisions, but it is very difficult to attract moderators, but if it is accepted, Rick's actual speed is mhs + travel speed i inf speed ap 2a 2 passive abilities nep 3 nep 3 negation aca 3 aca 4 negation and so on, but it can be defeated without these, I have been writing to explain this since morning, but no one is interested and they vote for dr eggman without any arguments.

I dont understand sorry may you write again
It was an argument in favor of Rick's Analytical Prediction being better than Dr.'s

There are so many abilities that are not in Rick's profile that I found almost all of them, scaled them and presented them as revisions, but it is very difficult to attract moderators, but if it is accepted, Rick's actual speed is mhs + travel speed i inf speed ap 2a 2 passive abilities nep 3 nep 3 negation aca 3 aca 4 negation and so on, but it can be defeated without these, I have been writing to explain this since morning, but no one is interested and they vote for dr eggman without any arguments.
Good thing we can make rematches :)
When you get the approval of the profile done the match will be taken off of both profiles, so you can structure a post so people don't say it's disorganized then call supporters to vote with you in favor of Rick if people cannot argument better for Eggman.
Think this as a "temporarily L", take it, and let's do better later

Also voting for Eggman since Rick & Morty stole an Emmy award that should have gone to Bojack Horseman.

All his hax like time manipulation and the Metal Virus plus him just calling in robots to stomp Rick. Eggman gets in Sonic’s way who can beat gods while Rick lost in a 1v1 against a weakened god.
I explained all of these in my article, please read it. Rick can neutralize all of them.

It was an argument in favor of Rick's Analytical Prediction being better than Dr.'s

Good thing we can make rematches :)
When you get the approval of the profile done the match will be taken off of both profiles, so you can structure a post so people don't say it's disorganized then call supporters to vote with you in favor of Rick if people cannot argument better for Eggman.
Think this as a "temporarily L", take it, and let's do better later
yeah rick smarter than its true thank you for your advice, it would be much better if there was someone who could at least pull the admins to my revision, and in fact none of them could refute my arguments at the moment, but thank you

Bumping so a staff member who's capable of unlocking Eggman's page could possibly see this
You can request for the match to be added here:

Back