• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher VS Rick Sanchez • (0-0-0)

It has nothing to do with nlf, if the person with nep 3 does not interact with the person they do not interact with, or assuming that this is not known, other situations are usually looked at.
What?
As Bill's profile says, there are places like nep 3 and all of Bill's important abilities are almost limited. In a situation where Bill both exists and doesn't exist, I think his mind and soul have nep 3. I didn't say that Rick should only attack these aspects of Bill because he can access Bill's physical form very easily and he can overcome some parts of Bill with npi.
It's limited because it applies to just his mind/soul from where he can regenerate from. Aka nothing says that it's unusable in fights.
As a result, Nep 3 is already limited as it is written in the profile, and if I have not seen the nep 3 part wrong in the profile, the soul mind and energy can access other weaknesses of the Bill as I said, and I did not say that it can be overcome in any way because it is nep 3, this has nothing to do with nlf, so you are trying to refute something that I have not claimed as if I have claimed it and you are trying to refute it in accordance with straw man standards.
I said it because nothing of Rick's stuff can delet NEP 3 Stuff. Ford could because he has feats for it unlike Rick.
And as I said, most people agreed with my opinion, please read what I said carefully
Ad Populum.

What?

It's limited because it applies to just his mind/soul from where he can regenerate from. Aka nothing says that it's unusable in fights.

I said it because nothing of Rick's stuff can delet NEP 3 Stuff. Ford could because he has feats for it unlike Rick.

Ad Populum.
Dude, I'm sorry but your knowledge of fallacies really sucks because it's a VERSUS THREAD which means that you just ignored the fact that in versus threads voting is usually done and ignored the exception to the rule and just ignoratio elchie or in other words argument from ignorance either way you ignored this fact.

Even if we don't assume that, the funny thing is that I didn't say that my argument is more correct because more people are getting ricks if you assumed that all by yourself, I have to give you the fallacies of false analogy or false reasoning depending on how you did it.

Then when it comes to nep 3 I already told you and you yourself said that the soul and mind have nep 3 there is nothing that says that rick should only attack through the mind or soul and you are only defending nep 3 by assuming that it is and you have not changed in any way something that I have already refuted and I have already refuted it almost exactly what we call backtracking.

Rick can beat Bill either with his ap (haxes are already enough according to the profiles) or with his abilities, I explained this in detail above, but I'll summarize it again.

Bill has a physical body and at the same time he has an abstract self, Rick can overcome this with npi, then rick can destroy him by entering his memory, you say he can't do this because stan Ford has that tool, but in that scene there is a memory eraser and the funny thing is that the same weapon is in rick and morty, if I remember the name of the episode if I remember correctly, it should be mortyn's head exploders, in the episode, Rick and Morty erases the moments that Rick and Morty accumulate or want to forget with a weapon called mind eraser and can record it. Stan's memory is already there in the references, in addition, this is already written in Rick's profile, and you ignored it and assumed that it was not there, so I can call this argument from ignorance again.

As a result, Rick is still taking it and you have only made false accusations by giving false misconceptions so far, but it's okay, I have refuted them all and you have only made more misconceptions, it's interesting that you have made so many misconceptions

Your entire thing is "NPI can always interact with NEP even if it hasn't feats for it", thus invalidating your entire thing. Walls of text won't save your argument, show me a single instance of Rick interacting with NEP and then we can talk. Because he can't attack Bill's mind/soul as they're nonexistent lol.

Even though I am an incredible fan of both characters, in general terms, most of the skills in Bill's profile are things that are useless in battles in terms of skills.

For example, his plot is useless.

Equalizing the speed gives Bill an advantage because Rick needs to have infinity travel speed, I won't go into details but I opened a revision about it.

Assuming the speeds are equal, Rick can win with cookies and stones by seeing 1 2 3 5 10 100 steps ahead while controlling the probability of fate and making an unlikely possibility possible.

Bill's most important abilities include low godly regeneration and nep 3 and incorporeality brings him a little bit more forward. But as far as I know, Bill gave himself a physical body in the final episodes and made himself physically invulnerable and then Stan defeated him when his memory was accessed. First of all, I think Rick can do the same thing, I think there is no need to discuss this.

Also, like nep 3 or aca 4, Bill's abilities are completely limited, so it is necessary to know that this cannot be used properly.

Even if we assume that it is not, Rick's energy manipulation against Bill, who is said to be pure energy.

He has the ability to respond to other attributes besides his physical body.

Taking into account that Bill is an intangible being, I would like to emphasize that Rick has npi, and then things like the manipulation of causality that Bill has, Rick also has, except in exceptional cases.

Rick can use all of Bill's weaknesses and in a possible battle with these abilities, in short, Rick is superior in terms of ability, but the range is very important here, by the way, I would like to emphasize that Rick has passive abilities.

Results : Rick would be won likely

Agree :
Disagree :
IDK :
I agree

I don't agree with what you're saying. These are very meaningless.
Ok, so now Rick can interact with also Transdual, Abstract or Type 5 Acausals because "lol NPI"?

Nice, every character with NPI can interact with whatever is incorporeal regardless of feats now.

Also no Rick cannot win till he gets 2-A or something even though I prefer Rick he needs Omega Device to win lmao

This thread should be closed, unless y'all wanna argue Rick can interact with anything because of NPI, which is NLF.

Your entire thing is "NPI can always interact with NEP even if it hasn't feats for it", thus invalidating your entire thing. Walls of text won't save your argument, show me a single instance of Rick interacting with NEP and then we can talk. Because he can't attack Bill's mind/soul as they're nonexistent lol.
What you are doing now is again argument from ignorance because I already told you that Rick doesn't need nep to defeat him and I didn't say that he can overcome his nep with npi he can overcome his nep with npi he can overcome his pure energy state and Bill is already paradoxically absent in terms of mind and soul, but it is enough for Rick to neutralize him to defeat him for this he can completely affect his physical form, whether with BFR, Probabality, Precognition and all the other Abilities I mentioned before, he can respond to his physical form

Ok, so now Rick can interact with also Transdual, Abstract or Type 5 Acausals because "lol NPI"?

Nice, every character with NPI can interact with whatever is incorporeal regardless of feats now.
Now you are literally doing misattribituon/straw man because you are not reading what I said, or you are reading it and trying to refute it in a meaningless way by drawing wrong meanings from it, and you are getting more and more embarrassed.

Bill's nep 3 is limited to the mind and soul only. In the final episodes Bill gives himself a physical form and Rick can completely influence this form.

Also no Rick cannot win till he gets 2-A or something even though I prefer Rick he needs Omega Device to win lmao
The reason why Bill's acausality 4 was taken is because of the implication or the rumor that it's a different dimension from each dimension, and if you go into Bill's profile and scroll down a little bit below the abilities, you'll see that all the abilities above are limited or not fully useful, and acausality 4 is right there at the top.

Even assuming that it's not, Bill cipher comes from a reality that is supposedly uncaused by the laws of time and physics, but Bill doesn't have the non-interference feat so it's just a basic resistance.

Even if we assume it exists, Rick can interact with it through memory or mind eraser like stanford did, so again acausality 4 is meaningless

And as for the 2A part in your other comment, Rick is not 2A in the profile right now, yes. But it needs to be 2A and I am waiting for it now with admin approval.

In addition, Rick said in the cookie episode that the monster who made the cookies in the cookie section took them out of the randomness/causality in spacetime while making those cookies and put them into an indeterministic structure, so those cookies are not possible or will not make the possible possible possible, or It's worth saying roughly that those cookies can affect an acausality 4 in non-exceptional situations because lacking a causal system where there are no randomnesses in spacetime, those cookies basically have an aca 4 and so the aca 4 basically exposes someone to interaction.

This thread should be closed, unless y'all wanna argue Rick can interact with anything because of NPI, which is NLF.
Now you have yourself agreeing with you I have told you many times that there is no nlf and that you made it up all by yourself and you still seem to be trying to throw me for a loop "Ad nausem fallacy" Rick can get into Bill's memory with mind eraser or he can ignore aca 4 anyway

unless y'all wanna argue Rick can interact with anything because of NPI
The reason why Bill's acausality 4 was taken is because of the implication or the rumor that it's a different dimension from each dimension, and if you go into Bill's profile and scroll down a little bit below the abilities, you'll see that all the abilities above are limited or not fully useful, and acausality 4 is right there at the top.
Its not limited
In addition, Rick said in the cookie episode that the monster who made the cookies in the cookie section took them out of the randomness/causality in spacetime while making those cookies and put them into an indeterministic structure, so those cookies are not possible or will not make the possible possible possible, or It's worth saying roughly that those cookies can affect an acausality 4 in non-exceptional situations because lacking a causal system where there are no randomnesses in spacetime, those cookies basically have an aca 4 and so the aca 4 basically exposes someone to interaction.
this aint on the profile

Bill's nep 3 is limited to the mind and soul only. In the final episodes Bill gives himself a physical form and Rick can completely influence this form.
So you admit indirectly that Rick can't kill Bill as he'd regenerate his physical form endlessly from the NEP thing which he can't interact with.
What you are doing now is again argument from ignorance because I already told you that Rick doesn't need nep to defeat him and I didn't say that he can overcome his nep with npi he can overcome his nep with npi he can overcome his pure energy state and Bill is already paradoxically absent in terms of mind and soul, but it is enough for Rick to neutralize him to defeat him for this he can completely affect his physical form, whether with BFR, Probabality, Precognition and all the other Abilities I mentioned before, he can respond to his physical form
That's NEP energy then kek.
Now you have yourself agreeing with you I have told you many times that there is no nlf and that you made it up all by yourself and you still seem to be trying to throw me for a loop "Ad nausem fallacy" Rick can get into Bill's memory with mind eraser or he can ignore aca 4 anyway
He can't access nonexistent memory tf???

Plus yeah, Acausality 4 is not limited, it only says that Bill doesn't follow the causality/law of whatever universe he's in due to him being an inhabitant of the Nightmare Realm. Aka idk what's your point.

So you admit indirectly that Rick can't kill Bill as he'd regenerate his physical form endlessly from the NEP thing which he can't interact with.

That's NEP energy then kek.

He can't access nonexistent memory tf???

Plus yeah, Acausality 4 is not limited, it only says that Bill doesn't follow the causality/law of whatever universe he's in due to him being an inhabitant of the Nightmare Realm. Aka idk what's your point.
Bill has low godly regeneration and rick can overcome this with the 2A ap that I will add and the ways phoenix said, then I will add that he has 4 negation through probability manip and he will win easily thanks to this, but even now rick still wins, the most obvious reason is that he can freeze billi completely through milling rails or destroy him with the antimatter weapon with the opposite form of matter death crystals Bill can use it to see steps too far ahead and depending on that, he can move forward based on the situations he wins against Bill or he can do it by manipulating probability What Bill would do against Rick would be a stoning or a mind shutdown ability, but before he can do that to Rick, Rick can use his intuition to strike a blow to incapacitate him or directly damage Bill's weaknesses.

Elaborate on that.

Low Godly gg.

Bill literally resists that.

NEP mind gg.
Those are the abilities that Bill has, man, you say he has resistance to his own ability, Bill can do those abilities against Rick but before he can do that Rick freezes him.

Freeze ray can freeze a person completely, it can do it with a weapon, and the person who is frozen will be fragile, that is, he will already be vulnerable because he will be born

Death Crystals:Upon touching one of them and while keep doing that, the crystal/s make their users see visions of how they are going to die, by it with the same result repeated many times or many alternatives ways within diverse circumstances. The actions of the user can constantly change how they die upon seeing their future, which Rick has used in combat to know when he dies by his enemies and when he dies by unrelated circumstances, the latter meaning that he survives/defeats his current enemies[89].

Rickin's precognitive ability is quite powerful because he can use it to defeat the opponent, he can send Bill with the portal gun after freezing him etc.

Those are the abilities that Bill has, man, you say he has resistance to his own ability
Petrification (His Mindscape Form can still act and leave his physical form if it is petrified[8])

On his profile
Freeze ray can freeze a person completely, it can do it with a weapon, and the person who is frozen will be fragile, that is, he will already be vulnerable because he will be born
Outside the fact that Low Godly regen already counters this, Bill's mind can act even if the body is petrified as told above, and can even go outside his body as well.
Death Crystals:Upon touching one of them and while keep doing that, the crystal/s make their users see visions of how they are going to die, by it with the same result repeated many times or many alternatives ways within diverse circumstances. The actions of the user can constantly change how they die upon seeing their future, which Rick has used in combat to know when he dies by his enemies and when he dies by unrelated circumstances, the latter meaning that he survives/defeats his current enemies[89].
Bill has Type 4 Acausality, so that won't work. Rick wouldn't see anything.
he can send Bill with the portal gun after freezing him etc.
Bill has 2-A ranged Dimensional Travel, what?

Plus Rick doesn't have 2-B destruction, his max destructive output is 3-A, Tier 2 stuff on his profile is either Creation or just merging universes, which isn't the exact same thing as simply nuke them.

Aka Rick being able to destroy the space-time Bill is in is baseless.

Petrification (His Mindscape Form can still act and leave his physical form if it is petrified[8])

On his profile

Outside the fact that Low Godly regen already counters this, Bill's mind can act even if the body is petrified as told above, and can even go outside his body as well.

Bill has Type 4 Acausality, so that won't work. Rick wouldn't see anything.

Bill has 2-A ranged Dimensional Travel, what?
As for you, first of all, grinding is already in Bill, I didn't claim otherwise, and Bill turns himself into stone and then his soul leaves the body, and as far as I understand from this, his soul cannot leave the body without grinding himself, if this is the case, then Rick can defeat him in other ways, as I said, and if not, I should point out that grinding and freezing are not exactly the same thing, if they were, Rick's profile would be entered as grinding, I hope you don't think that the only difference is that someone makes stone and someone makes ice. Because Rick's freezing keeps all the functions that will allow Bill to regenerate with him, that's how logic works, but even if Bill can come out even though he is petrified as it is written in the profile, grinding and freezing are not the same thing, I have already explained

As for Aca 4, as far as I know, Bill's acausality 4 does not have the non-interactivity feat, so as far as I know, he could damage him with dipper and so on, at least I seem to remember that he had contact with him, so his aca 4 is interacted with by a normal person, which is useless, even if it is not so, as I said, Rick can interact with Bill using cookies that already have aca 4 and still use the intuition that you say does not work. There's only a little time left.

The death crystals that Rick has can not only see the cause and effect but also calculate how he will win by taking into account the future victory, so what you say is completely meaningless, even if it is not so, as I said, this will happen with the cookies, apart from that, by using it in information analysis, he knows in advance what Bill will do or his weak points and can immediately hit his weak point and affect it accordingly.

Also, the range of Rick's portal gun is higher than a normal infinite multiverse because the cosmology of Rick and Mortyn has an even higher range.

And like I said, he can get into Rick's mind and then he can kill himself while Rick kills him for a moment and he wins.

Also rick has a weapon that can kill himself in an emergency so he can easily resurrect himself passively

Plus Rick doesn't have 2-B destruction, his max destructive output is 3-A, Tier 2 stuff on his profile is either Creation or just merging universes, which isn't the exact same thing as simply nuke them.

Aka Rick being able to destroy the space-time Bill is in is baseless.
Argument from ignorance

Rick said that he could completely destroy a universe with a nuclear bomb and I remember that he did it, it's mentioned in the profile, so nothing will change.

In addition, although it is not in Rick's profile, rick covers an infinity that we can call the central finite curve, which we can say contains infinite multiverses, with a wall, this wall is basically the wall between the infinity that is larger than this and this central finite curve, in short, rick can destroy it and this wall is basically 2A profile will be added soon just for your information and inf speed cunku rick can get out of this infinity in finite time through travel speed I will also add this, so even if rick normally takes it, it makes it difficult for this crt to reach the result before the crt I opened, but in general, rick can beat it.

As for you, first of all, grinding is already in Bill, I didn't claim otherwise, and Bill turns himself into stone and then his soul leaves the body, and as far as I understand from this, his soul cannot leave the body without grinding himself, if this is the case, then Rick can defeat him in other ways, as I said, and if not, I should point out that grinding and freezing are not exactly the same thing, if they were, Rick's profile would be entered as grinding, I hope you don't think that the only difference is that someone makes stone and someone makes ice. Because Rick's freezing keeps all the functions that will allow Bill to regenerate with him, that's how logic works, but even if Bill can come out even though he is petrified as it is written in the profile, grinding and freezing are not the same thing, I have already explained
They are though? Yeah it could have been worded better, but why would freezing and petrifying be any different? His physical body is incapacitated without his mind being affected here?
As for Aca 4, as far as I know, Bill's acausality 4 does not have the non-interactivity feat, so as far as I know, he could damage him with dipper and so on, at least I seem to remember that he had contact with him, so his aca 4 is interacted with by a normal person, which is useless, even if it is not so, as I said, Rick can interact with Bill using cookies that already have aca 4 and still use the intuition that you say does not work. There's only a little time left.
That's not how Acausality 4 works, you're confusing with Type 5 which is the "can't be touched" thing.
The death crystals that Rick has can not only see the cause and effect but also calculate how he will win by taking into account the future victory, so what you say is completely meaningless, even if it is not so, as I said, this will happen with the cookies, apart from that, by using it in information analysis, he knows in advance what Bill will do or his weak points and can immediately hit his weak point and affect it accordingly.
He can't affect anything if he doesn't nuke his soul/mind, and in fact he can't due to lacking feats.
Also, the range of Rick's portal gun is higher than a normal infinite multiverse because the cosmology of Rick and Mortyn has an even higher range.
Nothing on profile says this.
Rick said that he could completely destroy a universe with a nuclear bomb and I remember that he did it, it's mentioned in the profile, so nothing will change.
3-A bomb vs Low 2-C durability, hmmmm...
In addition, although it is not in Rick's profile, rick covers an infinity that we can call the central finite curve, which we can say contains infinite multiverses, with a wall, this wall is basically the wall between the infinity that is larger than this and this central finite curve, in short, rick can destroy it and this wall is basically 2A profile will be added soon just for your information and inf speed cunku rick can get out of this infinity in finite time through travel speed I will also add this, so even if rick normally takes it, it makes it difficult for this crt to reach the result before the crt I opened, but in general, rick can beat it.
Not on profile means is invalid lmfao.

Strym is absolutely correct on this point. (Yep, long message walls with no scan doesn't change anything)

But as Phoenix and ShionAH said, Bill cannot survive historicaly destruction. So if Rick can destroy Bill with a 2C/2B Nuke before Bill can clear out all of Rick clones from the Multiverse, Rick can win. However, I don't see any 2C / 2B Space-Time Continuum Nuke feats on Rick's profile at the moment, so it looks like Rick can't win unless his profile is updated.

About Bill, ıf Bill has enough time, he can potentialy destroy of Rick's all clones from the Multiverse - unless we're limiting Bill to the Gravity Falls laws - so I'm voting for Bill for now.

(My vote may change if Rick's profile is updated with a 2C/2B Nuke or if an argument in Rick's favor that has not been mentioned yet is introduced.)

Strym is absolutely correct on this point. (Yep, long message walls with no scan doesn't change anything)

But as Phoenix and ShionAH said, Bill cannot survive historicaly destruction. So if Rick can destroy Bill with a 2C/2B Nuke before Bill can clear out all of Rick clones from the Multiverse, Rick can win. However, I don't see any 2C / 2B Space-Time Continuum Nuke feats on Rick's profile at the moment, so it looks like Rick can't win unless his profile is updated.

About Bill, ıf Bill has enough time, he can potentialy destroy of Rick's all clones from the Multiverse - unless we're limiting Bill to the Gravity Falls laws - so I'm voting for Bill for now.

(My vote may change if Rick's profile is updated with a 2C/2B Nuke or if an argument in Rick's favor that has not been mentioned yet is introduced.)
By the way, it's interesting that for the first time someone finally joined that person xd

Joking aside, as I said, rick beats him with freeze ray in case of our discussion, I told this to aolph over discord, I discussed it with shinoah, I am waiting for him to come back when I call the voice, if he can come, I can easily convince shionah, but he says that he needs rick's 2A ap or aca 4 negation to be convinced, although this is not necessary, rick already has 2A and aca 4 with cookies (not himself, just to interact)

It is not in the profile yet, but I will add the aca 4 negation, now I am just waiting for the admin to open the profile.

In addition, as it is written in the section of Rick's attack potential, Rick said that he could destroy a universe with a nuclear bomb in the TV episode he watched through the cables he connected to the infinite multiverse, and he did it, I think it should be written in the profile.

In addition, I answered everything, I answered everything, why rick should take it, and now the majority of votes are probably in rick, probably 12 people came to this thread and an estimated 9 or 10 people gave it to rick if I don't remember wrongly.

Joking aside, as I said, rick beats him with freeze ray in case of our discussion
Keeping to repeat this won't change stuff. I think you're stonewalling at this point.
In addition, I answered everything, I answered everything, why rick should take it, and now the majority of votes are probably in rick, probably 12 people came to this thread and an estimated 9 or 10 people gave it to rick if I don't remember wrongly.
Votes can be invalidated, ya know.
Rick is gonna get 2-A stuff soon
Does he even nuke the multiverse ic tho? Besides it'd be fairer to make Bill 2-A too which kinda nulls Rick's only option too,

Back