• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher VS Rick Sanchez • (0-0-0)

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
Bill Cipher VS Rick Sanchez

qOSuWJr.png
rhIusnd.png

Rick Sanchez has preparation time and access to all equipment • Bill is Low 2-C • Speed Equalized

I know a lot of Rick's equipment takes a blast or a shot to achieve, which would involve him having to hit Bill with it, but what's Rick going to do against a single finger snap that disfigures him or turns him into a statue?

I know a lot of Rick's equipment takes a blast or a shot to achieve, which would involve him having to hit Bill with it, but what's Rick going to do against a single finger snap that disfigures him or turns him into a statue?
Operation Phoenix - Sends him to another clone body in the multiverse.

Also, with preparation, he'd have an equal amount of instant-kill moves.

Operation Phoenix - Sends him to another clone body in the multiverse.

Also, with preparation, he'd have an equal amount of instant-kill moves.
I mean...
Precognition (It is heavily implied he was able to foresee Weirdmageddon way before it happened,[1] Quickly saw Dipper waking up, screaming and acting in a specific way before it happened and did an impression of it perfectly, and later asked Soos if he wanted to hear the exact time and date of his death.[6] Told Ford to not have a heart attack as he wasn't 92 yet, implying he knows when and how Ford will die.[9] Replied being asked twice if he could see the future by claiming to see the questioner's future, and that he could "see a kaleidoscope of temporal probability with fluctuating range", seeing in it "infinite alternate versions of [himself] in infinite alternate dimensions answering [the] question with infinite variation", one of them having "answered by vomiting a stream of blood and prime numbers out of his third mouth!".[3] While being erased Bill showed a single image of his statue in the forest which we see later in the episode at the ending[9])
He probable knows that Rick could come back, so transmutating him into a immortal eyeball is a viable wincon

Nuking the universe he's in.
...this is not negging NEP and Low Godly, especially when Bill already can survive the destruction of the universe.

NEP 3 is essentially acting as if that thing does not exist when attacked, it's not like a Tier 1 attacking the verse and destroying the whole of the 4D reality of GF, it's just Rick destroying one of the many universes, and Bill already can tank that. And Rick does not even have EE (not that it'd work as Ford at least has feats of affecting those things).

...this is not negging NEP and Low Godly, especially when Bill already can survive the destruction of the universe.
You need high-godly to survive timeline destruction.

Bill's NEP is only in his mindscape form.

No? Like where was that even said?
Timeline/universe busting would also destroy Bill Cipher's history, which is an aspect he has not shown to regenerate from being erased.

Regenerating from history erasure is High-Godly. That's on the Regeneration page.

His mindscape form acts as his mind/soul/energy lmao.
His mindscape form would be erased along with the timeline.

By the way with prep time the Rick that faces Bill Cipher will almost 100% be a clone, of which he has a countless number of. Every clone possesses super genius intelligence and can carry out his plans for him.

Timeline/universe busting would also destroy Bill Cipher's history, which is an aspect he has not shown to regenerate from being erased.
Cool, but it does not matter when Bill has Low 2-C durability right because of surviving that. And mind you he even upscales from baseline.

Also no no wait. He merged those universes, nothing says he can destroy those like Zeno does.
By the way with prep time the Rick that faces Bill Cipher will almost 100% be a clone, of which he has a countless number of. Every clone possesses super genius intelligence and can carry out his plans for him.
Bill has 2-A range and Clairvoyance, like what.

Cool, but it does not matter when Bill has Low 2-C durability right because of surviving that. And mind you he even upscales from baseline.

Also no no wait. He merged those universes, nothing says he can destroy those like Zeno does.

Bill has 2-A range and Clairvoyance, like what.
Bill's 2-A range clairvoyance is limited to his infinite selves, and there's no reason to assume any of those would have critical information. It wouldn't be useful against a guy with clones and backup bodies across a 2-A multiverse. He even has the same exact ability.

He also doesn't have 2-A ranged attacks.

Even if he does resist some kind of universe destruction, Rick has many other options.

He could even just get in his ship for a speed amp to Massively FTL+

Even if he does resist some kind of universe destruction, Rick has many other options.
None of them useful against Low Godly backed with NEP Soul/Mind though. I don't see anything for that.
He could even just get in his ship for a speed amp to Massively FTL+
Travel speed, does not scale to his combat one.
Bill's 2-A range clairvoyance is limited to his infinite selves, and there's no reason to assume any of those would have critical information. It wouldn't be useful against a guy with clones and backup bodies across a 2-A multiverse. He even has the same exact ability.
Getting killed over and over counts as incap, doesn't it?

None of them useful against Low Godly backed with NEP Soul/Mind though. I don't see anything for that.

Travel speed, does not scale to his combat one.

Getting killed over and over counts as incap, doesn't it?
None of them are useful? Wdym? He can make mind control, time travel, and time stop stuff.

He can also continuously destroy Bill's physical form with pretty much every one of his normal weapons.

And if he's in his spaceship, Bill can't even hit him.

Also, does Bill have multiversal range on his interdimensional travel?

None of them are useful? Wdym? He can make mind control, time travel, and time stop stuff.
Mind control against Aspect 3 NEP...? Man do you even read the P&A?
He can also continuously destroy Bill's physical form with pretty much every one of his normal weapons.
Like which?
And if he's in his spaceship, Bill can't even hit him.
Bill can straight up blow up the universe if he gets pissed enough though. Plus it's not like he can stay forever in that.
Also, does Bill have multiversal range on his interdimensional travel?
Range: Up to Multiversal+ with his abilities (Possessed Blendin and was able to enter his dreams, who was at that time at the future.[4] Can travel across and tamper with realities, and is one of the most feared beings in the multiverse[4] and can see the actions of all of his other infinite selves[3])

So yes.

Like which?
All of his deconstruction and matter manipulation guns, which is like... a lot of them.

He can also make weapons specifically designed to kill Bill with preparation.

Bill can straight up blow up the universe if he gets pissed enough though. Plus it's not like he can stay forever in that.
He has infinite spaceships and infinite lives.

At best I'm looking at an inconclusive until Rick just decides to put Bill Cipher on pause or travel backwards in time (though that'd take a bit)

All of his deconstruction and matter manipulation guns, which is like... a lot of them.
Bill can just snap and destroy those weapons. It's not like he can't recover, he can pull out his Mindscape form from his transmuted body after all.
He can also make weapons specifically designed to kill Bill with preparation.
None of them can bypass Low Godly though.
At best I'm looking at an inconclusive until Rick just decides to put Bill Cipher on pause or travel backwards in time (though that'd take a bit)
Bill has Acasual 1 and 4, so I don't think Time Travel would work lol.

Bill can just snap and destroy those weapons. It's not like he can't recover, he can pull out his Mindscape form from his transmuted body after all.

None of them can bypass Low Godly though.

Bill has Acasual 1 and 4, so I don't think Time Travel would work lol.
Yeah then this fight just goes on until Rick time stops Bill.

Not gonna lie though but Time Stop working on Bill is eeeeeh, guy lives naturally in the Nightmare Realm which is a timeless thingy as even said in his profile.

Pretty sure this is a bad matchup, Bills transmutation makes Operation phoenix useless

But since Rick has prep time he will just Nuke bill

So its a mismatch

Bill Cipher VS Rick Sanchez

qOSuWJr.png
rhIusnd.png

Rick Sanchez has preparation time and access to all equipment • Bill is Low 2-C • Speed Equalized
Even though I am an incredible fan of both characters, in general terms, most of the skills in Bill's profile are things that are useless in battles in terms of skills.

For example, his plot is useless.

Equalizing the speed gives Bill an advantage because Rick needs to have infinity travel speed, I won't go into details but I opened a revision about it.

Assuming the speeds are equal, Rick can win with cookies and stones by seeing 1 2 3 5 10 100 steps ahead while controlling the probability of fate and making an unlikely possibility possible.

Bill's most important abilities include low godly regeneration and nep 3 and incorporeality brings him a little bit more forward. But as far as I know, Bill gave himself a physical body in the final episodes and made himself physically invulnerable and then Stan defeated him when his memory was accessed. First of all, I think Rick can do the same thing, I think there is no need to discuss this.

Also, like nep 3 or aca 4, Bill's abilities are completely limited, so it is necessary to know that this cannot be used properly.

Even if we assume that it is not, Rick's energy manipulation against Bill, who is said to be pure energy.

He has the ability to respond to other attributes besides his physical body.

Taking into account that Bill is an intangible being, I would like to emphasize that Rick has npi, and then things like the manipulation of causality that Bill has, Rick also has, except in exceptional cases.

Rick can use all of Bill's weaknesses and in a possible battle with these abilities, in short, Rick is superior in terms of ability, but the range is very important here, by the way, I would like to emphasize that Rick has passive abilities.

Results : Rick would be won likely

Agree :
Disagree :
IDK :

Even though I am an incredible fan of both characters, in general terms, most of the skills in Bill's profile are things that are useless in battles in terms of skills.

Equalizing the speed gives Bill an advantage because Rick needs to have infinity travel speed, I won't go into details but I opened a revision about it.

Assuming the speeds are equal, Rick can win with cookies and stones by seeing 1 2 3 5 10 100 steps ahead while controlling the probability of fate and making an unlikely possibility possible.

Bill's most important abilities include low godly regeneration and nep 3 and incorporeality brings him a little bit more forward. But as far as I know, Bill gave himself a physical body in the final episodes and made himself physically invulnerable and then Stan defeated him when his memory was accessed. First of all, I think Rick can do the same thing, I think there is no need to discuss this.

Also, like nep 3 or aca 4, Bill's abilities are completely limited, so it is necessary to know that this cannot be used properly.

Even if we assume that it is not, Rick's energy manipulation against Bill, who is said to be pure energy.

Taking into account that Bill is an intangible being, I would like to emphasize that Rick has npi, and then things like the manipulation of causality that Bill has, Rick also has, except in exceptional cases.

Rick can use all of Bill's weaknesses and in a possible battle with these abilities, in short, Rick is superior in terms of ability, but the range is very important here, by the way, I would like to emphasize that Rick has passive abilities.

Agree :
Disagree :
IDK :
agree

Agree :
Disagree :
IDK :
After reading this, the result is clear,I agree and I will vote for Rick.

This is a massive NLF as he's never interacted with NEP before. Simple NPI ain't enough, it needs feats.

This is a massive NLF as he's never interacted with NEP before. Simple NPI ain't enough, it needs feats.
It has nothing to do with nlf, if the person with nep 3 does not interact with the person they do not interact with, or assuming that this is not known, other situations are usually looked at.

As Bill's profile says, there are places like nep 3 and all of Bill's important abilities are almost limited. In a situation where Bill both exists and doesn't exist, I think his mind and soul have nep 3. I didn't say that Rick should only attack these aspects of Bill because he can access Bill's physical form very easily and he can overcome some parts of Bill with npi.

As a result, Nep 3 is already limited as it is written in the profile, and if I have not seen the nep 3 part wrong in the profile, the soul mind and energy can access other weaknesses of the Bill as I said, and I did not say that it can be overcome in any way because it is nep 3, this has nothing to do with nlf, so you are trying to refute something that I have not claimed as if I have claimed it and you are trying to refute it in accordance with straw man standards.
And as I said, most people agreed with my opinion, please read what I said carefully

Back