• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rick Sanchez vs The Lich

Versus Rules:

• Speed equalized
  • Both bloodlusted
  • Both have preparation time
  • Both has his optional equipment
  • Both 2c versions

Rick Sanchez:

The Lich:

Last edited:
Rick is definitely more haxed here, and phoenix project keeps him in the game unless Lich goes for a multiversal life wipe with his book

I see this as Lich sleep haxing and then killing Rick, Rick uses operation phoenix since with prep he'd have it rigged to his universe similar to when he fought The Pope, and then just snipes him with either hax or BFR since The Lich's low godly took multiple seasons and he needed to possess someone to even come back.

Rules says:

So The Lich can use Enchiradion. The Lich has Dimensional Travel thanks to The Enchiradion. Also both isn't 2-C so this versus is automatically invalid.
You can still do vs matches if the characters aren't in the same tier, if the fights fair then it's fair.

On the note of BFR, The Lich literally never holds the book in his hands, so if he gets BFR'd he's separated from the book entirely and can't come back.

You can still do vs matches if the characters aren't in the same tier, if the fights fair then it's fair.
Dude Rick isn't have 2-C AP, he's 2-C AP just Creation feat and Creation feats are Non-Combat Applicable
The Lich literally never holds the book in his hands, so if he gets BFR'd he's separated from the book entirely and can't come back.
What the Hell? Lich how never the book in his hands? Besides, Lich still has a lot of things to get rid of Rick's BFR. Lich has Precognition and Clairvoyance. This way, Lich can see in advance that Rick will use the bfr. And he can get rid of Rick by turning himself into smoke or, more simply, teleporting away.

Dude Rick isn't have 2-C AP, he's 2-C AP just Creation feat and Creation feats are Non-Combat Applicable

What the Hell? Lich how never the book in his hands? Besides, Lich still has a lot of things to get rid of Rick's BFR. Lich has Precognition and Clairvoyance. This way, Lich can see in advance that Rick will use the bfr. And he can get rid of Rick by turning himself into smoke or, more simply, teleporting away.
Rick has dura neg to bypass the AP gap, The Lich has next to no resistances to anything Rick can do.

The Lich's precog and clairvoyance don't seem like something he'd do or very combat applicable, The Lich has been snuck up on before by multiple characters and when he sees Rick dead he's not really gonna expect him to just come back and shoot him

How will Rick interact with the Lich? The Lich is on a completely different cause-and-effect plane than Rick, and he cannot resist Passive Mind manipulation and Passive Death manipulation.

And the Lich can easily defeat him by stopping Time

How will Rick interact with the Lich? The Lich is on a completely different cause-and-effect plane than Rick, and he cannot resist Passive Mind manipulation and Passive Death manipulation.

And the Lich can easily defeat him by stopping Time
Lich is still able to be interacted with by people on a normal cause and effect plane, so it's not exactly combat applicable here, Finn was capable of strangling him with a sweater and there's no special hax about it on his profile or anything. Rick should definitely be able to interact with him.

The Lich's passive mind hax just leads into the Lich walking over and killing him anyways, and he doesn't use his mind hax to make them subservient or anything so it'd still trigger Rick's respawns to where he can just do anything from there.

Idk how Lich's time stop works since there's no scans but I doubt it has the range to prevent Rick from coming back

The Lich's precog and clairvoyance don't seem like something he'd do or very combat applicable, The Lich has been snuck up on before by multiple characters and when he sees Rick dead he's not really gonna expect him to just come back and shoot him
What? On what basis are you saying this? What is written there applies to every wizard in Adventure Time. You can't just say, "No, it looks like it's Non-Combat Applicable." And Lich still foresees what Rick can do. A Transmutation or Teleportation easily frees the Lich from the BFR, and since the Lich has the Enchiradion, it can easily Dimensional Travel.
Rick has dura neg to bypass the AP gap, The Lich has next to no resistances to anything Rick can do.
The Lich has Resistance to Matter Manipulation
Idk how Lich's time stop works since there's no scans but I doubt it has the range to prevent Rick from coming back
Rules says both can use has his optional equipment, Lich has Multiversal+ Range With Enchiradion

Lich is still able to be interacted with by people on a normal cause and effect plane, so it's not exactly combat applicable here, Finn was capable of strangling him with a sweater and there's no special hax about it on his profile or anything. Rick should definitely be able to interact with him
Finn killing him with the sweater is a PIS feat, so Rick still can't interact with the Lich.

What? On what basis are you saying this? What is written there applies to every wizard in Adventure Time. You can't just say, "No, it looks like it's Non-Combat Applicable." And Lich still foresees what Rick can do. A Transmutation or Teleportation easily frees the Lich from the BFR, and since the Lich has the Enchiradion, it can easily Dimensional Travel.

The Lich has Resistance to Matter Manipulation

Rules says both can use has his optional equipment, Lich has Multiversal+ Range With Enchiradion
The fact that The Lich has literally never used precog and has direct anti feats for it being passive or any form of combat applicable? It's just an ability granted from being a magic user in the verse, and we barely know how they work. Show me a singular feat of The Lich using precog in combat and I'll concede on this

Again, the Lich doesn't hold the book on hand in character, he just kinda leaves it lying around floating when he's using it for something, so Rick can easily separate the two since The Lich can't use the book remotely, otherwise he would've left the wish universe he created after he wiped it out

Lich doesn't have a resistance to sealing, BFR, anti matter, or deconstruction

Lich's range of his own abilities shouldn't scale to the Enchiridion's it doesn't amp him at all

Finn killing him with the sweater is a PIS feat, so Rick still can't interact with the Lich.
What about all the other times he's been interacted with by people on normal cause and effect planes? (Billy, Finn and Jake multiple times, Ice King)

Is literally every time he's been interacted with or defeated P.I.S now?

First of all, I would like to say that this revision is incredibly good timing for lich fans because Rick has some incredible skills that are waiting to be added to the profile right now.

• NEP 3 NEGATION
  • NEP TYPE 3
  • ACAUSALITY 4
  • ACAUSALITY 3
  • ACAUSALITY 4 NEGATION
  • PASSIVE FORCE FIELD
  • PASSIVE ATTACK REFLECTION
  • 2A ATTACK POWER
  • INFINITE TRAVEL SPEED
  • FROM ELSEWHERE ACAUSALITY 4 NEGATION
  • 2A OR ARGUABLY INFINITE RANGE

And it is interesting to open such a revision before adding so many abilities that I can't even think of. I don't know who will win in this revision, but with the premises I will mention in a moment, rick will probably win, but it doesn't matter because even if lich wins, I will open a versus thread again after these additions and make him win in a simple way.

Now I read the discussion a bit and let's start with causality type 4;

Lich's causality type 4 is almost useless because he can get involved in cause and effect with normal people and the same will be true for Rick.

Then someone explain how the lich's precognition works but it probably won't matter because the death crystals that Rick has are a bit of a high-level clairvoyance and precognition ability so it can negate normal precognition and clairvoyance in a meaningful way or even if you assume that the lich has entered Rick's mind, Rick can erase his own mind and as Rick forgets everything about that memory, the lich will disappear from Rick's memories along with it but that's not important either, if you say how it will do this, Rick can bring the battlefield to a more advantageous position through mr meesexes.

Saying that the lich is resistant to matter manipulation doesn't work because Rick has different dura negations such as antimatter weapon Rick can use it to neutralize the lich with the "irreversible" state of matter even with low godly regeneration

If the Lich stops time, nothing will happen because Rick is not affected by it Season 2 Episode 1 (Rick stops time and is not affected) is probably not in this profile but this is just an alternative. The range of the Lich's time stop is very important here but it doesn't matter.

Then rick can easily defeat the lich by controlling fate with probability cookies and reversing the probability with a better intuition

Rick's passive resurrection ability makes him easier to defeat, or if Bill is affected by simple paralysis, Rick can freeze him completely

He can turn the lich into anything (like golb did or even worse)

As a result, there is no need to discuss this revision, even if you somehow win the lich, it will take a maximum of 1 week, but I look forward to you refuting the arguments I have presented.

The fact that The Lich has literally never used precog and has direct anti feats for it being passive or any form of combat applicable? It's just an ability granted from being a magic user in the verse, and we barely know how they work. Show me a singular feat of The Lich using precog in combat and I'll concede on this
Oh yes, there's a lot of evidence about these, I'll try to find it on YouTube. And read the profile, the scans provided for Precognition and Clairvoyance explain everything.
Again, the Lich doesn't hold the book on hand in character, he just kinda leaves it lying around floating when he's using it for something, so Rick can easily separate the two since The Lich can't use the book remotely, otherwise he would've left the wish universe he created after he wiped it out
The Lich in Billy's body can hold the Enchiradion in his hands and use it easily, and the Enchiradion doesn't necessarily have to be left floating in the air for it to be used. Betty Grof was using the Enchiradion with ease, holding it in her hand.
Dimensional Travel with Enchiradion
anti matter, or deconstruction
Low-Godly Regen
Lich's range of his own abilities shouldn't scale to the Enchiridion's it doesn't amp him at all
We can say this for Rick. "Rick's range of his own abilities shouldn't scale to the he's optional equipment it doesn't amp him at all"

Oh yes, there's a lot of evidence about these, I'll try to find it on YouTube. And read the profile, the scans provided for Precognition and Clairvoyance explain everything.

The Lich in Billy's body can hold the Enchiradion in his hands and use it easily, and the Enchiradion doesn't necessarily have to be left floating in the air for it to be used. Betty Grof was using the Enchiradion with ease, holding it in her hand.

Dimensional Travel with Enchiradion

Low-Godly Regen

We can say this for Rick. "Rick's range of his own abilities shouldn't scale to the he's optional equipment it doesn't amp him at all"
I have already explained your argument but I would like to say this;

Low godly regeneration is the ability to regenerate from the total destruction of one's physical body or to regenerate in some other metaphysical way.

To negate this ability, it is enough to leave the character in the void because it is also a different metaphysical aspect (time) Rick can do this with his AP, but there is no need to use it because it is not currently in the profiles.

Rick can control fate to put the Lich in the void or erase it from history, but there's no need to do that because that would just prolong it.

RICK's antimatter weapon can destroy the physical body but it can also destroy any gaseous or non-physical abstraction in the same way so having low godly regeneration is useless anyway if you read the antimatter page you will understand better what I mean

• NEP 3 NEGATION
  • NEP TYPE 3
  • ACAUSALITY 4
  • ACAUSALITY 3
  • ACAUSALITY 4 NEGATION
  • PASSIVE FORCE FIELD
  • PASSIVE ATTACK REFLECTION
  • 2A ATTACK POWER
  • INFINITE TRAVEL SPEED
  • FROM ELSEWHERE ACAUSALITY 4 NEGATION
  • 2A OR ARGUABLY INFINITE RANGE
This things isn't in profile
way or even if you assume that the lich has entered Rick's mind, Rick can erase his own mind and as Rick forgets everything about that memory, the lich will disappear from Rick's memories along with it but that's not important either, if you say how it will do this, Rick can bring the battlefield to a more advantageous position through mr meesexes.
Slide a scan? Also The lich has never entered into the mind of his opponents, he only controls the mind of his opponents.
Rick can bring the battlefield to a more advantageous position through mr meesexes.
The Lich has Intangibility and Incorporeality, prove it mr meesexes has Non-Physical Interaction
Rick can use it to neutralize the lich with the "irreversible" state of matter even with low godly regeneration
Proof?
If the Lich stops time, nothing will happen because Rick is not affected by it Season 2 Episode 1 (Rick stops time and is not affected) is probably not in this profile but this is just an alternative.
if it's not in the profile, we won't evaluate it.
The range of the Lich's time stop is very important here but it doesn't matter.
At least planetary
Then rick can easily defeat the lich by controlling fate with probability cookies and reversing the probability with a better intuition
The Lich has Aca4 and Rick not use cookies because he ate the last remaining cookie, and the monster that produced the cookies disappeared. So what you are saying remains meaningless.
Rick's passive resurrection ability makes him easier to defeat, or if Bill is affected by simple paralysis, Rick can freeze him completely
Bill isn't this Vst topic and The Lich has Resistance to Ice Manipulation
He can turn the lich into anything (like golb did or even worse)
No? GOLB did because he's most stronger than Lich. And Lich never affected Mushroom Bomb's revals who has Transmutation and Biological Manipulation

Low godly regeneration is the ability to regenerate from the total destruction of one's physical body or to regenerate in some other metaphysical way.
Yes, so?
To negate this ability, it is enough to leave the character in the void because it is also a different metaphysical aspect (time) Rick can do this with his AP, but there is no need to use it because it is not currently in the profiles.
The Lich has Resistance to Void Manipulation and We cannot evaluate something that is not in the profile.
Rick can control fate to put the Lich in the void or erase it from history, but there's no need to do that because that would just prolong it.
The Lich has Resistance to Void Manipulation and Existence Erasure and Rick not use Fate Manipulation because the cookies are over
RICK's antimatter weapon can destroy the physical body but it can also destroy any gaseous or non-physical abstraction in the same way so having low godly regeneration is useless anyway if you read the antimatter page you will understand better what I mean
The Lich can get rid of this by turning himself into smoke, teleporting, or creating a force field. Also Lich not have spirit and mental

This things isn't in profile

Slide a scan? Also The lich has never entered into the mind of his opponents, he only controls the mind of his opponents.

The Lich has Intangibility and Incorporeality, prove it mr meesexes has Non-Physical Interaction

Proof?

if it's not in the profile, we won't evaluate it.

At least planetary

The Lich has Aca4 and Rick not use cookies because he ate the last remaining cookie, and the monster that produced the cookies disappeared. So what you are saying remains meaningless.

Bill isn't this Vst topic and The Lich has Resistance to Ice Manipulation

No? GOLB did because he's most stronger than Lich. And Lich never affected Mushroom Bomb's revals who has Transmutation and Biological Manipulation
You didn't read what I wrote, you made argument from ignorance because I already said that these are not only in the profile for the moment and that they are waiting, the reason I didn't say that is that even if the lich wins by chance in this revision, things will change immediately after these abilities are married, but you ignored this, this is argument from ignorance.

Controlling the mind and entering the mind are not different things, rick can have his mind wiped while trying to control his mind and there is no need for npis for that, after all the weapon itself targets the mind so don't use meaningless words

It doesn't matter if the lich is intangible or disembodied because I've already told you that the mind eraser weapon is a type 1 information manipulation that literally erases memory.

Dude you must be seriously not reading what I'm saying Low godly regen if you know what you know I should point out that the ante matter weapon that rick has can completely destroy an intangible matter as well physically regenerating the lich will do nothing. I'm throwing the canteen

Here is a weapon that can destroy in seconds at 01:28 and you can fire this weapon as many times as you want, so the more it hits, the faster the lich dies before he can react.

I said it's not in the profile and it won't be evaluated, but the time stop doesn't work next to the factors I mentioned because the range difference is too high hahah.

Rick can come back to life in a different universe thanks to the phoenix project and destroy Bill again in different ways, but the antimatter weapon will be enough.

"The Lich made sure that Aca4 and Rick didn't use cookies because he ate the last cookie and the monster that produced the cookies disappeared. So what you're saying is meaningless." This doesn't make any sense because as long as it's in the profile it can be used and I personally discussed this with the admins, cookies can be used and it's in rick's profile as a key so you can't say that, the same thing happened with the Bill cipher revision and these arguments are just comedy and even though I told you that the lich's acausality 4 doesn't work, you ignore it and make argument from ignorance 2X.

I repeat again

The Lich is not so devoid of causality that it cannot be interacted with, so its causality type 4 does not work, if you want, I can explain this by writing it up long, you can understand it just by looking at acausality 4.

You can't just say that because Golb is stronger than the lich, technically he was defeated by a transmutation and it won't work unless you prove that it's a negation, and since Rick did it by reversing the probability, it's more than a normal transmutation.

As a result, your arguments are useless if you do not come up with different arguments and keep backtracking, you will only increase your misconceptions.

• Argument from ignorance 2X
  • Ad nausem if you keep repeating the same things

Yes, so?

The Lich has Resistance to Void Manipulation and We cannot evaluate something that is not in the profile.

The Lich has Resistance to Void Manipulation and Existence Erasure and Rick not use Fate Manipulation because the cookies are over

The Lich can get rid of this by turning himself into smoke, teleporting, or creating a force field. Also Lich not have spirit and mental
It doesn't matter that the lich has no soul or mind, rick can still hit the intangible part.

And I explained the others

Dude, don't prolong the discussion advanture time season 6 season 2. As seen in the episode, there is a biological fluid called blood that completely incapacitates the Lich in a battle and turns him into a cute baby. Rick can find this fluid, he can analyze the information for it and in the first encounter Rick will defeat him anyway, but even if we assume that it is not so, when Rick is reborn, he will know about him. or I haven't looked at the rules, but I think they both have prep time, so Rick can inject that liquid into any of his weapons and fuse it with his antimatter weapon and then turn both the intangible aspects of it into something completely infantile, or even destroy that infantile aspect of it later, and Rick wins.

You didn't read what I wrote, you made argument from ignorance because I already said that these are not only in the profile for the moment and that they are waiting, the reason I didn't say that is that even if the lich wins by chance in this revision, things will change immediately after these abilities are married, but you ignored this, this is argument from ignorance.
You can't mention here something that is not written in the profile, read the things that you have written yourself, there are a number of things that you claim to have in Rick, and you say that they are in a revision. There is a possibility that the things you mentioned will be rejected, so don't mention them here.
Controlling the mind and entering the mind are not different things,
Prove that they are the same thing.
rick can have his mind wiped while trying to control his mind and there is no need for npis for that, after all the weapon itself targets the mind so don't use meaningless words
You are drowning in your own argument. Lich never entered the minds of his opponents. He just controls the mind of his opponents. If Rick deletes his own mind, it won't affect the Lich, because the Lich DOESN'T ENTERED Rick's mind, IT JUST CONTROLS IT.
It doesn't matter if the lich is intangible or disembodied because I've already told you that the mind eraser weapon is a type 1 information manipulation that literally erases memory.
Yes, I'm also saying that the Lich DOES NOT ENTER the minds of its opponents, IT ONLY CONTROLS THE MINDS OF ITS OPPONENTS.
Dude you must be seriously not reading what I'm saying Low godly regen if you know what you know I should point out that the ante matter weapon that rick has can completely destroy an intangible matter as well physically regenerating the lich will do nothing. I'm throwing the canteen
What exactly is Rick going to erase about the Lich? The Lich does not have a mental and spirit, and is not even a living being.
Here is a weapon that can destroy in seconds at 01:28 and you can fire this weapon as many times as you want, so the more it hits, the faster the lich dies before he can react.
Rules said Speed Equal, so Lich can react Rick's attacks and Lich has Precognition and Clairvoyance. Lich will have seen in advance that Rick will do this. Access the scans from the Lich's profile. He has everything that a standard magician can have.
I said it's not in the profile and it won't be evaluated, but the time stop doesn't work next to the factors I mentioned because the range difference is too high hahah.
Dude what? Lich's time stop is at least Planetary. Lich has Multiversal+ Range with Enchiradion
Rick can come back to life in a different universe thanks to the phoenix project and destroy Bill again in different ways, but the antimatter weapon will be enough.
While Rick is dealing with one The Lich, another The Lich can take the Enchiradion and destroy all the realities Rick was born into. He has the Lich Hive Mind, which means he shares the same mind with The Lichs from other universes. The other Lichs will know about this war. And besides, what does Bill have to do with anything here? Are you sure you have read VST? You need to clarify the antimatter incident.
This doesn't make any sense because as long as it's in the profile it can be used and I personally discussed this with the admins, cookies can be used and it's in rick's profile as a key so you can't say that, the same thing happened with the Bill cipher revision and these arguments are just comedy and even though I told you that the lich's acausality 4 doesn't work, you ignore it and make argument from ignorance 2X.
Which staff did you talk to? And you're talking about something that has been exhausted and can never be produced again. Rick will never have those cookies again. And also, just because Finn interacted with the Lich doesn't mean Rick will interact with the Lich either. You need to prove that Rick can interact with the Lich.
You can't just say that because Golb is stronger than the lich, technically he was defeated by a transmutation and it won't work unless you prove that it's a negation, and since Rick did it by reversing the probability, it's more than a normal transmutation.
Read Lich's profile and you will see why he has Resistance to Transmutation. Golb turned The Lich a stone. Resistance Negation or Enhanced Transmutation.
As a result, your arguments are useless if you do not come up with different arguments and keep backtracking, you will only increase your misconceptions.

• Argument from ignorance 2X
  • Ad nausem if you keep repeating the same things
WoW bro is Demon.
It doesn't matter that the lich has no soul or mind, rick can still hit the intangible part
What the Hell? You say you can shoot the Lich with an antimatter weapon, but you don't say exactly what the Lich will destroy. The lich can still get rid of this thanks to a simple teleportation or by creating a force field.
Dude, don't prolong the discussion advanture time season 6 season 2. As seen in the episode, there is a biological fluid called blood that completely incapacitates the Lich in a battle and turns him into a cute baby. Rick can find this fluid, he can analyze the information for it and in the first encounter Rick will defeat him anyway, but even if we assume that it is not so, when Rick is reborn, he will know about him. or I haven't looked at the rules, but I think they both have prep time, so Rick can inject that liquid into any of his weapons and fuse it with his antimatter weapon and then turn both the intangible aspects of it into something completely infantile, or even destroy that infantile aspect of it later, and Rick wins.
Both is not have prior knowledge about. The Lich is only weak to life-based things, and Rick doesn't know that because it's not in the rules. Even if we accept what you're saying, which is a little crazy, the Lich still has infinite copies in your infinite multiverse, Rick doesn't have the range to destroy these infinite copies.

You can't mention here something that is not written in the profile, read the things that you have written yourself, there are a number of things that you claim to have in Rick, and you say that they are in a revision. There is a possibility that the things you mentioned will be rejected, so don't mention them here.

Prove that they are the same thing.

You are drowning in your own argument. Lich never entered the minds of his opponents. He just controls the mind of his opponents. If Rick deletes his own mind, it won't affect the Lich, because the Lich DOESN'T ENTERED Rick's mind, IT JUST CONTROLS IT.

Yes, I'm also saying that the Lich DOES NOT ENTER the minds of its opponents, IT ONLY CONTROLS THE MINDS OF ITS OPPONENTS.

What exactly is Rick going to erase about the Lich? The Lich does not have a mental and spirit, and is not even a living being.

Rules said Speed Equal, so Lich can react Rick's attacks and Lich has Precognition and Clairvoyance. Lich will have seen in advance that Rick will do this. Access the scans from the Lich's profile. He has everything that a standard magician can have.

Dude what? Lich's time stop is at least Planetary. Lich has Multiversal+ Range with Enchiradion

While Rick is dealing with one The Lich, another The Lich can take the Enchiradion and destroy all the realities Rick was born into. He has the Lich Hive Mind, which means he shares the same mind with The Lichs from other universes. The other Lichs will know about this war. And besides, what does Bill have to do with anything here? Are you sure you have read VST? You need to clarify the antimatter incident.

Which staff did you talk to? And you're talking about something that has been exhausted and can never be produced again. Rick will never have those cookies again. And also, just because Finn interacted with the Lich doesn't mean Rick will interact with the Lich either. You need to prove that Rick can interact with the Lich.

Read Lich's profile and you will see why he has Resistance to Transmutation. Golb turned The Lich a stone. Resistance Negation or Enhanced Transmutation.

WoW bro is Demon.

What the Hell? You say you can shoot the Lich with an antimatter weapon, but you don't say exactly what the Lich will destroy. The lich can still get rid of this thanks to a simple teleportation or by creating a force field.

Both is not have prior knowledge about. The Lich is only weak to life-based things, and Rick doesn't know that because it's not in the rules. Even if we accept what you're saying, which is a little crazy, the Lich still has infinite copies in your infinite multiverse, Rick doesn't have the range to destroy these infinite copies.

It is related to Telepathy and Mind Reading and these powers are usually possessed by the same characters. While basic mind manipulation can be used for psychic suggestion and simple manipulation, advanced users of this ability can completely control others, drive them insane, disturb them with illusions and hallucinations, and even tear their minds from their bodies.

Rick has the right stuff and it's just not in the profile, and I say that because this is a very badly timed vst and even if the lich wins this vst by chance, the lich will be more easily defeated after Rick's abilities are added. > It is related to Telepathy and Mind Reading and these powers are usually possessed by the same characters. While basic mind manipulation can be used for psychic suggestion and simple manipulation, advanced users of this ability can completely control others, drive them insane, disturb them with illusions and hallucinations, and even tear their minds from their bodies. As mentioned in the definition of mind manipulation, being able to read a character's mind or control their mind would be enough to achieve this feat directly, but this does not mean that it is limited to that, in addition, entering a person's mind would also be mind manipulation and this supports me In order for what you say to happen, you need to prove how the Lich can manipulate his mind without entering his mind, and he doesn't need to enter Rick's mind. When the moment comes to manipulate Rick's mind, Rick can prevent the lich's mind manipulation by erasing his own mind and he can do it every time, don't talk without understanding what I'm saying. I repeat "If the lich can directly control Rick's mind without going into his mind, you have to prove it, but it doesn't mean anything because even if he controls his mind without doing that, Rick, whose mind has been erased, has nothing to control directly" Lich has no mind and soul but direct resistance to mind manipulation or hive mind ability hmm don't be funny hive mind ability is the ability to use one's consciousness in other bodies for type 1 For type 2, again, these controlled characters can act of their own volition, but the consciousness or the mind is still the mind of the same character. The lich has no mind, but it has a mind that it can share, which is a non sequitur fallacy. Even if the Lich does not have a mind, this is not what I am talking about, the Lich is an abstract being and can destroy its abstract aspects directly with antimatter weapons, it is that simple low godly regeneration does not work, I have explained it many times, simple tiering knowledge is required to understand it. The clairvoyance and the foresight that the lich has, Rick also has, and the foresight that Rick has, it shows situations where Rick is going to win, and literally for the lich to compete with that, you have to prove that the lich can see the future, and whether he can change the future, and whether he can use it to bring himself to a victory. That's why Rick has a better intuition etc. than his vision and Rick can learn about the lich by analyzing information and address its weaknesses, it's very simple for Rick. Planetary, really? After Rick dies, the distance range is at least universal. As for the magic book, it's a probability, the Lich never used it and if the person who started the vst didn't specify it, it's only appeal to probabality to use it. But the lich didn't use that book anyway, so if you try to give him a victory with just a promise like he knows in advance what's going to happen, you're only making a mistake. And lich didn't use that book but that book that he will supposedly use and even destroy universes is very easily distracted by lich because Finn only stopped it by cutting off his arm Rick will shoot him first of all with his antimatter weapon (he can also make mr meeseks do it with his antimatter weapon) and then boom lich will suddenly start to disappear (in the abstract) By the way, if you tell me again that the lich does not have a mind and soul, you are completely wrong because I am talking about any metaphysical concept other than mind and soul, it can be his abstract body, etc. And there is no need for this because Rick would destroy his physical body and it takes a long time until the lich regenerates. it has to be proved the moment his physical body is destroyed in battle, if you claim otherwise, prove that the lich is destroyed where the lich receives low godly regeneration and then there is no continuation, there is no continuation when he returns, so if you do not prove this, we cannot use it because we cannot see this regeneration here. First of all, about Bill, it's just an autocorrect error, I already told you that, you shouldn't have bothered. And for you to say something like Rick can use the book while another rick can use the book while Rick is fighting the lich, you first need to say why the other versions of the lich didn't use the book while fighting Finn and prove that Rick will know everything about that book because he will have information analysis. The other liches will know about this battle too? Dude stop contradicting yourself, it's not even enough for the lich to have a type 2 hive mind because the lich didn't accomplish this feat with the book. If you are asking which staff member I talked to, you can find the messages by searching for Rick sanchez upgrade for hax and as I said, I talked to the staff member and got him to accept it And in previous vsts there have been many people who have tried to defend this and it didn't work and there is both staff approval and it stands as a key that Rick did it and it is assumed that Rick has every weapon with prep time so don't drag it out Finn is a human being from the normal causal system, there is no doubt about that, and so is Rick if we consider human nature. Finn can turn the lich into a baby or fight it, jake the ice king and many other characters have done it, and that means that the lich can interact with normal people, and you have given me a burden of proof here by saying that just because Finn can, prove that Rick can, because that is your burden of proof. Tell me one thing that makes Rick not interact with the lich or distinguishes him from Finn, for this Finn must have something like acausality type 4 negation so that he can only do this and basically if even a human can beat the lich in this way, it will be the same here. As for the transformation, as I said, rick can use that liquid to completely transform the lich and he can do it with information analysis and there is no scan link about the lich's resistance to transformation? Dude, you must not know what acausality 3 is, that's funny. Saying that there are infinite copies of the Lich means that you are completely contradicting yourself, in fact, you did this out of ignorance, but I correct you, for acausality 3, the characters continue to live in another timeline by surviving the death of the original, but if those in this timeline are copies or clones, this is acausality and as I said, rick has information analysis and unless you can prove it, he will have better clairvoyance, better intuition and better information analysis so that he will know everything about the lich and the lich's "selves" will be useless in this case and I already gave my opinion for the mind but there is no need for it Now, let me specify what the range of the lich's passive mind manipulation ability is, if rick is out of this range, he can shoot him with an antimatter weapon, or if rick is going into battle with mr meeseks, you need to prove that he can control the minds of all of them at the same time, and if that doesn't count, you can kill him by completely destroying the non-physical intangible part of the lich with the antimatter weapon as soon as the battle starts, or you can defeat him by shooting his physical body (I explained the low godly thing), while the lich will be completely defeated, and you need to send me a link about force field creation if you have enough If it is not strong, that force field cannot stop the antimatter weapon because the antimatter weapon controls both the anti structure of the matter, that is, it is not carbon-based in a way, and it can hit an abstract or concrete place, and the lich should be able to do this passively, and when we collect everything, rick takes it easily. There would be no point in repeating the same arguments again, you would only make ad nausem again and again, and I am sure that those who read this revision have noticed that you have started to repeat it, and if you ask me, someone who does not take sides and knows the tier will clearly see who is right here.

Since nothing has been written yet for this revision and if anyone disagrees with me we can discuss or this vst should be closed and profiles should be entered.

Back