• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher VS Rick Sanchez • (0-0-0)

Keeping to repeat this won't change stuff. I think you're stonewalling at this point.

Votes can be invalidated, ya know.

Does he even nuke the multiverse ic tho? Besides it'd be fairer to make Bill 2-A too which kinda nulls Rick's only option too,
Haha I wrote you a very long post, I guess you didn't see it, go look above and I explained why you beat it with freeze ray.

Also Rick is already 2a just needs time to add it to his profile Give me one reason why Bill should be 2a

Haha I wrote you a very long post, I guess you didn't see it, go look above and I explained why you beat it with freeze ray.
You literally said that "freezing isn't the same as petryfying, thus Bill would be incapped", when the basis is Bill's mind/soul being unbound from the physical body, so freezing it won't do jack to it.

That'd be Low 1-C lol.
Possibly it could be l1c but that's entirely a possibility as it could be an infinity much larger than a wall spanning infinite multiverses and rick's portal gun can go outside this infinity

In addition, it is worth noting that aleph 1 up to 4D = 5D, inf^inf means that shionah is talking about a much larger infinity, which does not lead to l1c at all, and since rick's cosmology is higher than Gravity falls, it has more range.

You literally said that "freezing isn't the same as petryfying, thus Bill would be incapped", when the basis is Bill's mind/soul being unbound from the physical body, so freezing it won't do jack to it.
Stoning a character is not the same as freezing, it's just funny that you assumed it was.

Freeze ray normally stops a person, including their mind and consciousness, and as soon as it does that there are 2 possibilities from a logical point of view: either Bill will leave the body and enter Rick's mind, or Bill will be completely frozen (paralyzed in a way) or something else.

If bill enters rick's mind rick uses mr meeseks box with the information he got from the death crystal or information analysis as I said above and when bill enters his mind he erases his memory and then orders him to kill him and bam rick is dead but bill is gone

But with bumm and the phoneix project in between, rick is beaten

Nah, he could make a 2-A bomb with less DC though

actually this is rick it can happen if he is pissed off enough
As the creators of the series have stated, yes, Rick does what he sets his mind to, so it is not wrong to say such things in such situations.

In addition, as you know, Rick sanchez center greatly affects infinity by reopening the slit in the finite curve and complies with 2A standards.

Stoning a character is not the same as freezing, it's just funny that you assumed it was.
Ok, why would freezing it stop his mind?
Freeze ray normally stops a person, including their mind and consciousness, and as soon as it does that there are 2 possibilities from a logical point of view: either Bill will leave the body and enter Rick's mind, or Bill will be completely frozen (paralyzed in a way) or something else.
Stoning in-verse literally stops consciousness.

Enhanced Mind Manipulation and Astral Projection (Bill implies he now doesn't need dreams to enter minds, as he intended to enter Ford's mind anyway if he did not have the metal plate,[7] Bill can also now mind control people when he wants, leaving them as flying puppets[7] with no consciousness.[11] Paralyzed the minds of all the zodiac symbols before turning them into banners. Shown[7] twice[8] that he can leave his physical form to enter the Mindscape)

So what's your point.
If bill enters rick's mind rick uses mr meeseks box with the information he got from the death crystal or information analysis as I said above and when bill enters his mind he erases his memory and then orders him to kill him and bam rick is dead but bill is gone
Keyword "if", he can't due to lacking feats of entering in NEP minds.

Last edited:
Ok, why would freezing it stop his mind?

Stoning in-verse literally stops consciousness.

Enhanced Mind Manipulation and Astral Projection (Bill implies he now doesn't need dreams to enter minds, as he intended to enter Ford's mind anyway if he did not have the metal plate,[7] Bill can also now mind control people when he wants, leaving them as flying puppets[7] with no consciousness.[11] Paralyzed the minds of all the zodiac symbols before turning them into banners. Shown[7] twice[8] that he can leave his physical form to enter the Mindscape)

So what's your point.

Keyword "if", he can't due to lacking feats of entering in NEP minds.

Ok first of all as you can see here Rick space freezes beth using freeze ray I threw the example for you to see he can do the same to Bill and if I remember correctly the person he froze did not remember anything after being shot I will try to prove this if necessary

In addition, freezing is more than paralyzing, given Rick's technology.

Because he will freeze all his vital functions and Bill, as I already explained above, one of the 2 possible possibilities will happen and Rick will be the winner again.

Haha by the way, the youtube video you posted can be very useful because Rick has access to all weapons with the preparation time, so he can make the same metal plate for himself.

So if rick wants he can let Bill enter his mind and Bill can't enter whenever he wants, rick can open his mind whenever he wants and when Bill enters mr messeks will do the job and rick will be resurrected again.

As a result every one of your arguments has already been answered before, you are just backtracking, in addition your arguments will work for me so rick wins

As for Bill's mind shutdown, Rick will shoot him with the freeze ray before Bill can do it and his vital functions will instantly stop and since Rick has the death crystals, he can shoot him with the freeze ray before Bill can make that move.

And there are two possible scenarios, I summarize because you don't understand

Bill stops completely and if he cannot passively remove himself from that body (which he will unless you prove it) he loses

Bill disembodies himself by turning himself to stone, but Rick MUST NOT BE ABLE TO TURN HIMSELF TO STONE WHEN RICK STOPS HIM, for this not to happen, even if he is paralyzed or in any way his physical body is completely disabled, the ability to stone must be passively activated, and there is no evidence of that, so Rick wins.

2. I already explained the 2nd possibility and Rick wins there too

And can you elaborate on the sentence you wrote as keyword if

Back