• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dr. Eggman vs Rick Sanchez (10-3-0)

Due to a multiversal mishap, both Dr. Ivo Robotnik and Rick Sanchez crash-landed on a terrestrial planet that's exactly identical to ours, and after brushing themselves off, they bumped into each other. At first, they got along due to their shared interest in amoral, dubious science, but it didn't take long for their vile, monstrous personalities to clash against each other. After a few hours of some rather heated discussion, they stormed off, swearing to get revenge against the other by completely annihilating them and everything they stand for.

Both have a week of prep and access to all of their equipment that are up to 2-C

Post-Phoenix Project Rick and Modern Eggman will be used

Speed is equalized

"I pretended I was a bar of soap and gave them all the slip": 10

Funniest shit I've ever seen: 3

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Eggman.

Pretty sure dude outhaxs Rick to hell and back with Time Stones, Phantom Ruby, Egg Field, Metal Virus, and likely more. Not only that, but dude's physically stronger than Rick is, so I'm pretty sure he could incap Rick with his bare hands.

looking at the description, the virus seems to turn infected people into robots. which doesn't count as death i'd assume. so project phoenix likely wouldnt trigger

Is there anything Dr. eggman can do against Rick's antimatter weapon? Or Rick can use the death crystals and because of clairvoyance he knows where he is and can hit eggman's weak spot. Can you tell me what Dr. eggman's special abilities are?

Is there anything Dr. eggman can do against Rick's antimatter weapon? Or Rick can use the death crystals and because of clairvoyance he knows where he is and can hit eggman's weak spot. Can you tell me what Dr. eggman's special abilities are?
How do those things work?

The antimatter weapon completely destroys a person, whether intangible or tangible, by manipulating the opposite state of matter

With death crystals, Rick can control fate by seeing what he can win and moving towards the future he has won accordingly.

Or Rick can manipulate fate by controlling probability and make the improbable probable through fortune cookies, etc.

And after rick dies, he can continue to live in another universe, which gives him the advantage of range, and he can use his abilities with high range as he wishes.

The antimatter weapon completely destroys a person, whether intangible or tangible, by manipulating the opposite state of matter
At least in regards to this weapon, what's the range and AoE? Having an army surrounding him for his protection I imagine would make him hard to hit.
With death crystals, Rick can control fate by seeing what he can win and moving towards the future he has won accordingly.

Or Rick can manipulate fate by controlling probability and make the improbable probable through fortune cookies, etc.
How potent are these? Do you have any clips on you atm?
And after rick dies, he can continue to live in another universe, which gives him the advantage of range, and he can use his abilities with high range as he wishes.
Tbf, Eggman should have methods of incapping or sealing Rick to stop him from doing anything.

Yeah with a week of prep, I don't see why Eggman wouldn't have an army protecting and completely surrounding him

This is the same dude who bounces back with huge ass armies all across space, superweapons and a Death Star parody

At least in regards to this weapon, what's the range and AoE? Having an army surrounding him for his protection I imagine would make him hard to hit.

How potent are these? Do you have any clips on you atm?

Tbf, Eggman should have methods of incapping or sealing Rick to stop him from doing anything.

An army won't work because Rick can destroy them in many ways, he can do it with his attack power, or he can do it with his attack power, or he can do it with a direct win, or he can do it with any of the abilities in his profile, or he can just focus on Rick's mr eggman, or he can summon as many undead blue creatures as he wants using optional mr meeesexes.

Rick moves into a future of his own making 00:55

Morty moves into a future his own making (with Rick techs)

Rick is a much better user than Morty, in fact it is recommended to watch Morty first, Rick is a much better user than Morty and if we take the probability cookies, Rick is much more powerful and with his own technology

Dr. Eggman can't do it the first time unless he has information analysis, his information analysis must be better than Rick's, which doesn't seem to make sense because Rick can scan an area around him immediately or know where they are, and he has a lot of other abilities that I can't think of, but if you want to drag it out, it doesn't matter to me.

Yeah with a week of prep, I don't see why Eggman wouldn't have an army protecting and completely surrounding him

This is the same dude who bounces back with huge ass armies all across space, superweapons and a Death Star parody
It doesn't make any sense because Rick could possibly disable them through information analysis or there is a weapon that Rick has that he can use to shoot his opponent and when he dies he continues in the consciousness of that opponent which makes it very easy for him to defeat the Eggman.

Damn the rick profile really needs these things listed, and i guess proper scans
Rick sanchez's profile has many missing skills, I have scaled for almost all of them, but the only problem is that the administrators do not come, which makes me struggle.

Some of the skills I will add to Rick
Passive force field creation
Passive attack mirroring
2A attack potency
2A range
Infinity travel speed
Massively hypersonic+ combat speed
Acausality 3
Acausality 4
Acausality 4 negation
Acausaity 4 negation 2x
Aspect 5 of NEP
NEP 3
NEP 3 negation
Nonduality type 1
BDE 1
Fate manipulation etc

An army won't work because Rick can destroy them in many ways, he can do it with his attack power, or he can do it with his attack power
Was this a mistake, or did you mean to type this twice and it means two different things? That said, it'd be quite difficult to deal with an army of billions of 2-C robots, no? Especially when a good bit of them are quite haxy.
or he can do it with any of the abilities in his profile, or he can just focus on Rick's mr eggman, or he can summon as many undead blue creatures as he wants using optional mr meeesexes
It'd be hard to focus on Dr. Eggman when he's being guarded by robots, inside of a vehicle with armor and forcefields methinks. I do remember the Mr Meeseks episode, doesn't a button need to be pressed to summon one? If the button was destroyed, that'd handle them quite quickly, and I feel they'd like just get destroyed by Eggman's army quite easily.
Rick moves into a future of his own making 00:55

Morty moves into a future his own making (with Rick techs)

Rick is a much better user than Morty, in fact it is recommended to watch Morty first, Rick is a much better user than Morty and if we take the probability cookies, Rick is much more powerful and with his own technology
I'll keep that in mind (A little busy so can't watch them atm, but I will watch them later and take it into consideration).

Dr. Eggman can't do it the first time unless he has information analysis, his information analysis must be better than Rick's, which doesn't seem to make sense because Rick can scan an area around him immediately or know where they are, and he has a lot of other abilities that I can't think of, but if you want to drag it out, it doesn't matter to me.
I mean, Eggman's first method of attack isn't even always killing. He'd much prefer enslaving an entire planet to create his Eggman land on. And given he has prep-time, and before the prep-time he spent time with Rick, I feel he'd be able to figure out the resurrection thing pretty quick. Especially if he kills him and Rick comes back. And while I won't argue info analysis, Eggman is capable of doing similar in regards to understanding where they are by simply viewing their surroundings.

In regards to incap, he has quite a few options. He has traps that hide underground and completely paralyze those caught in them, stripping them of all equipment they have. Machines that can instantly freeze things solid. The Phantom Ruby which can induce illusions that become real to those affected by it which he could use to just make Rick be completely restrained in place, etc.

In regards to incap, he has quite a few options. He has traps that hide underground and completely paralyze those caught in them, stripping them of all equipment they have. Machines that can instantly freeze things solid. The Phantom Ruby which can induce illusions that become real to those affected by it which he could use to just make Rick be completely restrained in place, etc.
First of all, I don't have much time right now, but before I forget, I want to say that Rick doesn't get caught in normal traps, he even has special clothes that protect him from booby traps, or Rick doesn't get caught because he can analyze information in the center, and maybe he even outsmarts him.

Was this a mistake, or did you mean to type this twice and it means two different things? That said, it'd be quite difficult to deal with an army of billions of 2-C robots, no? Especially when a good bit of them are quite haxy.

It'd be hard to focus on Dr. Eggman when he's being guarded by robots, inside of a vehicle with armor and forcefields methinks. I do remember the Mr Meeseks episode, doesn't a button need to be pressed to summon one? If the button was destroyed, that'd handle them quite quickly, and I feel they'd like just get destroyed by Eggman's army quite easily.

I'll keep that in mind (A little busy so can't watch them atm, but I will watch them later and take it into consideration).

I mean, Eggman's first method of attack isn't even always killing. He'd much prefer enslaving an entire planet to create his Eggman land on. And given he has prep-time, and before the prep-time he spent time with Rick, I feel he'd be able to figure out the resurrection thing pretty quick. Especially if he kills him and Rick comes back. And while I won't argue info analysis, Eggman is capable of doing similar in regards to understanding where they are by simply viewing their surroundings.

2C robots consisting of millions of armies or billions of 2C robots do not matter much, in fact, although there is no certainty in the profile, Rick said that he could destroy all the ricks by doing one thing, and since this is not a hyperbole statement, this can be assumed since there is no proof otherwise in the series, in this case I would not say that it is his existence erasure. If necessary, the robots don't matter, but if not, Rick can very easily find a way to hack them all by analyzing information, or Rick can get into the mind of one of the robots and hit Dr. Eggman at his weakest point by analyzing information, and having him in the car doesn't provide much protection because Rick can deactivate it, obviously.

Apart from that, Mr. meesexes have immortality type 8, which means that they will never die until the task assigned to them is eliminated, which means that they are unfavorable to robots.

First of all, there's no reason why Dr. Eguma would directly understand Rick's resurrection because there's no clear point and most Rick's don't even know that.

Also, if he doesn't try to kill Rick, Rick will kill him more easily, or if he enslaves Rick's world, Rick can go to a different timeline and kill him in more than a thousand ways, probably in a place where Dr. Eggman will never find him (!)

2C robots consisting of millions of armies or billions of 2C robots do not matter much, in fact, although there is no certainty in the profile, Rick said that he could destroy all the ricks by doing one thing, and since this is not a hyperbole statement, this can be assumed since there is no proof otherwise in the series, in this case I would not say that it is his existence erasure.
And how would he "destroy all ricks?" A bunch of 9-B guys does not compare to an entire army of low 2-C that will swarn and obliterate rick with at attack whatsoever

If necessary, the robots don't matter, but if not, Rick can very easily find a way to hack them all by analyzing information, or Rick can get into the mind of one of the robots and hit Dr. Eggman at his weakest point by analyzing information, and having him in the car doesn't provide much protection because Rick can deactivate it, obviously.
Exept Metal Sonic speed amps to blitz rick to the point of statuing rick, also how would he hack them all at once? What stops Eggman from hacking it back into his control?
Apart from that, Mr. meesexes have immortality type 8, which means that they will never die until the task assigned to them is eliminated
yeah? They can still get dismantled and left useless, which considering that they are infinities bellow Eggman's robots, they are not gonna help at all

, which means that they are unfavorable to robots.
Nope, low 2-C AP = them all get trampled with negative effort

First of all, there's no reason why Dr. Eguma would directly understand Rick's resurrection because there's no clear point and most Rick's don't even know that.
he would know he is resurecting, which is enough for him to just try another method to win against rick

Not that revival matters when rick can't get to Eggman due to his army

Also, if he doesn't try to kill Rick, Rick will kill him more easily, or if he enslaves Rick's world, Rick can go to a different timeline and kill him in more than a thousand ways, probably in a place where Dr. Eggman will never find him (!)
and how woukd that work? He will enslave rick as well, turning him into a robot to serve him, you didn't exactly showed a way for rick to kill Eggman you know? He can't bypass the army Eggman has + speed blitz amps in speed with the likes of metal sonic

First of all, I don't have much time right now, but before I forget, I want to say that Rick doesn't get caught in normal traps, he even has special clothes that protect him from booby traps, or Rick doesn't get caught because he can analyze information in the center, and maybe he even outsmarts him.
These are traps that are specifically made to tag Sonic. They aren't "normal traps" at all

And how would he "destroy all ricks?" A bunch of 9-B guys does not compare to an entire army of low 2-C that will swarn and obliterate rick with at attack whatsoever

Exept Metal Sonic speed amps to blitz rick to the point of statuing rick, also how would he hack them all at once? What stops Eggman from hacking it back into his control?

yeah? They can still get dismantled and left useless, which considering that they are infinities bellow Eggman's robots, they are not gonna help at all

Nope, low 2-C AP = them all get trampled with negative effort

he would know he is resurecting, which is enough for him to just try another method to win against rick

Not that revival matters when rick can't get to Eggman due to his army

and how woukd that work? He will enslave rick as well, turning him into a robot to serve him, you didn't exactly showed a way for rick to kill Eggman you know? He can't bypass the army Eggman has + speed blitz amps in speed with the likes of metal sonic
What I'm talking about here is existential erasure, and the existential erasure that Rick does is similar to what Rick prime did.

Omega device : a device that can erase someone from all infinite multiverses, including their memories

There are rumors that Rick used something similar but it shouldn't be too hard to understand that wiping an entity ignores its durability He could wipe all of those robots out of existence at the same time or Rick could defeat them with his other haxes if he wanted to But Rick doesn't bother with that Rick can easily reach him by managing to infiltrate through those robots or by technology manipulation he can hack all robots of the same species and make them attack Dr. Eggman

For Eggman to regain control of the robots despite being hacked, he would either have to negate the manipulation of technology or have a much better knowledge of hacking than Rick, and that doesn't make much sense.

Disassemble all the mr meesexes at the same time? You need to demonstrate such an ability and even if they do it, it won't kill them. Rick acts knowing the ability you mentioned, through information analysis, and Rick can use the mr meesexes in different areas by preparation or make them stronger by adding simple resistances to them.

Dude immortality type 8 means that a character is immortal as long as that factor does not disappear depending on a concept, mission or anything else, so you can do whatever you want to mr meeseks during that mission and they will not die even if they are 2C ap Also Rick can create as many of them as he wants and in addition Dr eggman cannot beat Rick in mind games so I hope Rick can easily manipulate and defeat him so that there would be no need for a war

My friend, you are still speaking without evidence here, saying that he knows that he was resurrected, and you have no argument to prove it, but it is the burden of proof fallacy.
Also Rick's army can't stop Rick Rick Rick can blend in with Dr. Egman's soldiers at any time and then kill Dr. Egman, this works with the antimatter weapon if you claim otherwise you need to prove that the force shield resists abstract attacks and in addition Rick has a passive protection shield and passive attack reflection so Dr. Egman is crushed under his own attack as soon as he attacks him

Now you have made an argument from ignorance because I told you that Rick can control his destiny by moving into the future he has earned through the death crystals and by analyzing information he can know every piece of information about Dr. eggman and every move he makes and even where he is through clairvoyance Rick will always be 2 3 or even 4 5 steps ahead of him and you are talking about his enslavement of Rick all you are presenting now is about the Army and enslavement. rick has no resistance to his technology and Rick is ahead of him anyway so there is no need to prolong this discussion

These are traps that are specifically made to tag Sonic. They aren't "normal traps" at all
You have to prove that these traps made for Sonic can overcome Rick's resistance to booby traps, otherwise it won't work, and as I said, Rick can change fate by seeing the future, and he can move forward according to the odds that he wins or that he doesn't get caught in the traps, and it is a false analogy to directly assume that traps made for Sonic can be effective on Rick.

Rick has no way of dealing with personal armadas of creations that have fail-safes for being hacked, the stronger of which can just statue him (Metal Sonic in particular).

No doubt Rick is formidable, but Eggman just has the sheer numbers and versatility to entirely overwhelm him. Making Eggrobos pilot additional mechs while he pilots one instead, or potentially even recreating Modern Neo Metal Sonic like Eggman attempted to prep prior to the end of Forces.

So I vote Eggman FRA.

Last edited:
Yeah with a week of prep time for both, I don’t see how Eggman doesn’t take this more often than not

So yeah, voting for the moon pisser FRA

What I'm talking about here is existential erasure, and the existential erasure that Rick does is similar to what Rick prime did.
You mean the one that needs that giant device and that needs him to drop a person into it?

Also no, EE is not in the profile, dunno why you are even talking about it

Omega device : a device that can erase someone from all infinite multiverses, including their memories
Not in the profile and also......good luck for rick to even putting Eggman in the device to erase him

There are rumors that Rick used something similar
"rumors" my dude, will you give me proof? Like, it isn't even in the profile to be used

He could wipe all of those robots out of existence at the same time
No, he couldn't, the Omega device only works when you drop a version of what you want to erase in it, and Rick doesn't have the means to do that to the robots, specially metal Sonic blitizing him

or Rick could defeat them with his other haxes if he wanted to But Rick doesn't bother with that
all of which eggman also has, Eggman can use his haxes like the phantom ruby to subjective reality rick to oblivion, mind control ray to take control of rick, Neo Metal Sonic to just copy rick's biodata, thus having his intelect as well, etc, there no hax that Rick has that Eggman doesn't doesn't have more

Also, list a hax Rick has that could take care of all the millions of robots at once

Rick can easily reach him by managing to infiltrate through those robots
"By managing to infiltrate"? And how would he do that? Why would the robots even let him do that?

or by technology manipulation he can hack all robots of the same species and make them attack Dr. Eggman
show evidence that he could take command of all of them at once? Also Eggman can just hack them all back

Also how does the Tech manip works? There's no scan in the profile

For Eggman to regain control of the robots despite being hacked, he would either have to negate the manipulation of technology or have a much better knowledge of hacking than Rick, and that doesn't make much sense.
Eggman is smarter than rick, so yeah it does make sense

Also how does the Tech manip works?

Disassemble all the mr meesexes at the same time? You need to demonstrate such an ability and even if they do it, it won't kill them.
low 2-C ap vs 9-B ap.......they are just going to get trampled with no difficulty, like. What could they possibly do? They can't harm the robots. Can't regenerate after getting destroyed, them not dying is irrelevant when they can't regenerate from getting destroyed to pieces by the sheer ap difference

Rick acts knowing the ability you mentioned, through information analysis, and Rick can use the mr meesexes in different areas by preparation or
cool? Still not relevant when they are too weak to do anything

make them stronger by adding simple resistances to them.
Show rick having power bestowal to add abilities and resistances to others?

Dude immortality type 8 means that a character is immortal as long as that factor does not disappear depending on a concept, mission or anything else, so you can do whatever you want to mr meeseks during that mission and they will not die even if they are 2C ap
When have i said they would die? They would just be spliced and blow up without being able to do anything, they can't regenerate, so they can't do anything after they are destroyed by the AP difference

Also Rick can create as many of them as he wants
Irrelevant to what i said, they just get destroyed in 1 hit by any robot without having any use whatsoever

and in addition Dr eggman cannot beat Rick in mind games so I hope Rick can easily manipulate and defeat him so that there would be no need for a war
Rick is not smart enough to beat eggman in an intelect battle, good luck trying to argue that

My friend, you are still speaking without evidence here, saying that he knows that he was resurrected
if i kill someone and they come back, what would i assume? It is basic logic to assume that a person you killed who came back.......came back to life

Also you didn't gave any scans to anything you said, so it is weird hearing you say this to me

, and you have no argument to prove it, but it is the burden of proof fallacy.
Basic logic as i said

Also Rick's army can't stop Rick Rick Rick can blend in with Dr. Egman's soldiers at any time and then kill Dr. Egman
proof of this?

, this works with the antimatter weapon if you claim otherwise you need to prove that the force shield resists abstract attacks
hE will not be able to hit Eggman with it soooo, meh. Also Neo Metal Sonic resists anti matter

and in addition Rick has a passive protection shield and passive attack reflection so Dr. Egman is crushed under his own attack as soon as he attacks him
Nope, not unless these shield have shown low 2-C levels of durability and attack reflection, it just gets destroyed

also Metal Sonic just copies it
Now you have made an argument from ignorance because I told you that Rick can control his destiny by moving into the future he has earned through the death crystals
you said that, but the Death Crystal only shpws his death and all posibilities that can lead to all his possible deaths, no idea where you got "moving into the future" from that

and by analyzing information he can know every piece of information about Dr. eggman and every move he makes
show this level of Info analisys? Also Metal can copy this, also Sage can do the same

and even where he is through clairvoyance Rick will always be 2 3 or even 4 5 steps ahead of him
Nope, prove this, specially when Eggman has Sage, which can do the same on millions of possibilities

and you are talking about his enslavement of Rick all you are presenting now is about the Army and enslavement. rick has no resistance to his technology and Rick is ahead of him anyway so there is no need to prolong this discussion
Rick not ahead of him in any way, absolutely all you said Eggman also has in some form

He can fusion himslef with Rick's tech tonuse against him, magnetism manip to disarm rick of hos tech, tech manip and hacking to make rick unable to control any of his technology and take control of rick's own tech, paralisis + powernull + hammer space null traps to take all and any equipment Rick has while rendering him unable to move, time manip to age rick, stop time. Etc, sleeping gas to make rick sleep, blinding bombs, mind control rays to take control of rick, use the Metal Virus to make rick become a mindless zombot under his control, the phantom ruby to alter ricks perception and make him fall under his control by altering his history, BFR rick to a state where he can't interact with the world, transmutation to turn rick into a robot loyal to him, Neo Metal Sonic to just copy all and anything rick has + his intelect, and more

Everything you said rick has, Eggman also does, plus far more ways to deal with rick other than killing him, which are easy to achieve with 1 week of prep time

Rick has no way of dealing with personal armadas of creations that have fail-safes for being hacked, the stronger of which can just statue him (Metal Sonic in particular).

No doubt Rick is formidable, but Eggman just has the sheer numbers and versatility to entirely overwhelm him. Making Eggrobos pilot additional mechs while he pilots one instead, or potentially even recreating Modern Neo Metal Sonic like Eggman attempted to prep prior to the end of Forces.

So I vote Eggman FRA.
I don't fully understand what this feature does

Back