• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aolphl

He/Him
Versus Rules:
  • Speed Equalized
  • Both have Preparation time
  • Both have Knowledge
  • Both are Low 2-C
  • Rick has his optional equipment
  • Black Hat was bloodlusted
  • SBA for everything else
The Rick-est Rick: @Aolphl, @Rockysbalboa, @ShionAH, @BoastJr, @KremcikGorv, @E6pire, @Eneseditzm0
El Charro *****: @DaReaperMan, @Half_Shiny
Incon:

Last edited:
I can't say anything without seeing the vanguard of the black line right now, but with Rick's subatomic disintegrator ability or freeze ray ability, you can freeze him instantly and then win easily.

I can't say anything without seeing the vanguard of the black line right now, but with Rick's subatomic disintegrator ability or freeze ray ability, you can freeze him instantly and then win easily.
Both characters have prior knowledge of each other. Black Hat can get rid of it by teleporting or turning himself into a shadow. He also has remarkably powerful Biological Manipulation, Transmutation, Mind Manipulation and Sealing. And Black Hat is bloodlusted here. So when Black Hat gets angry, it starts passively disrupting the technological devices around it. So Rick may not be able to use many of his weapons here.

I'm afraid that's just cameras, since a lot of tech stuff works around Black Hat when he's angry

I'm afraid that's just cameras, since a lot of tech stuff works around Black Hat when he's angry
During the times I watched the show, especially when he was angry, many technological devices around him started to break down. I don't know if it's limited to cameras only.

During the times I watched the show, especially when he was angry, many technological devices around him started to break down. I don't know if it's limited to cameras only.
It was phone's your speaking of, which have cameras.

Yeah I realized it was removed, anyway does Black Hat usually kill or incap?
Obviously, it's neither. Black Hat does most of the things he does for pleasure, he usually sends Flug and his team for a job. I've watched more of Flug and his team on the show than he has.

If we dont even know what he will do I will vote Rick since he has so much hax and if Black Hat kills him OP will just save Rick.

If we dont even know what he will do I will vote Rick since he has so much hax and if Black Hat kills him OP will just save Rick.
Both characters have prior knowledge of each other. Black Hat can get rid of it by teleporting or turning himself into a shadow. He also has remarkably powerful Biological Manipulation, Transmutation, Mind Manipulation and Sealing. And Black Hat is bloodlusted here. So when Black Hat gets angry, it starts passively disrupting the technological devices around it. So Rick may not be able to use many of his weapons here.

If Rick has prior knowledge wouldnt he just portal back to his house, cook some fortune cookies and then instantly win? Or he could BFR Black hat or he can do 500 different things to win lol

Black Hat would probably incap with faster unresisted haxes, so I'd actually vote him.

If he didn't have prior knowledge and wasn't bloodlusted, this fight would go to Rick easy, but he is so....

Rick putting a portal under him would be faster unless Black Hat has passives or thought based stuff that can give him insta win
TBF, Black Hat can, ya know, teleport, seemingly on a thought-based basis, so he could escape that BFR before Rick beats him....

Also Snap>Reaching a hand over to press a button or aiming to fire in terms of speed

TBF, Black Hat can, ya know, teleport, seemingly on a thought-based basis, so he could escape that BFR before Rick beats him....

Also Snap>Reaching a hand over to press a button or aiming to fire in terms of speed
Well Rick has prep time so doesnt he stomp?

Rick would just eat a fortune cookie and bam

Rick would just eat a fortune cookie and bam
Is it clear what will come out of the Fortune Cookies? There are random possibilities in cookies, there is a possibility that Rick may die after eating one of them, or he may forget everything.

Is it clear what will come out of the Fortune Cookies? There are random possibilities in cookies, there is a possibility that Rick may die after eating one of them, or he may forget everything.
he can change the fortune if he wants

Something about not being able to attack or effect the opponent during prep or somethin', can't remember exactly
He wouldnt have to affect Black hat? He can just write something random like "I will eat a big ass burger" and then not eat it till he kills Black hat

If his fate is unresolved he wont die no matter what Black hat does

He wouldnt have to affect Black hat? He can just write something random like "I will eat a big ass burger" and then not eat it till he kills Black hat

If his fate is unresolved he wont die no matter what Black hat does
Fate works in strange ways Strym, Rick can do that as an animalistic creature or whatnot if Black Hat just like, makes him do it lol

Fate works in strange ways Strym,
:unsure:
Rick can do that as an animalistic creature or whatnot if Black Hat just like, makes him do it lol
That was an example, a supergenius like Rick would easily find a fate that Black Hat cannot abuse since you know the difference in intelligence is insane between the two

Edit: By the way black hat wouldnt even know what fate Rick wrote

:unsure:

That was an example, a supergenius like Rick would easily find a fate that Black Hat cannot abuse since you know the difference in intelligence is insane between the two

Edit: By the way black hat wouldnt even know what fate Rick wrote
I'd say... no. Not without like, hard proof of him doing shit like that lol

Shit like being smart and great at plans? The heist episode clearly shows Rick is supernaturallu good at planning
How about in terms of literature and grammar? Like, I'm talking making Gruntilda who manages to rhyme every word she says kind of Literature and grammer over here

I do have a question though for the cookies. We see rick has access to a whole bunch of blank fortunes that do random things. With editing one fortune to save Jerry, with Rick saying "you wasted the last fortune". He definitely still has fate manip due to the blanks but can he just wip up some more? If this was available he would have done so in several cases: Search for Rick Prime, deal with the pope, etc?

Last edited:
I do have a question though for the cookies. We see rick has access to a whole bunch of black fortunes that do random things. With editing one fortune to save Jerry, with Rick saying "you wasted the last fortune". He definitely still has fate manip due to the blanks but can he just wip up some more? If this was available he would have done so in several cases: Search for Rick Prime, deal with the pope, etc?
Plot Induced Stupidity, Rick also has like instant death shit he only used once

First of all, as far as I know, the expression of disrupting the technology that the black hat has, as far as I know, only does this to a camera, and this is obvious that Rick's equipment is much more separate than a normal camera, which is obvious, and I hope that if there is a technology application in the style used by Evil mortyn to manipulate the technology that Rick has, he can only achieve this.

In addition, Rick can react to all possible black hat attacks with probability cookies and additionally with the death crystal he has, he can react to all possible black hat attacks with extrasensory movement like mortyn did, in addition, he can foresee them and see the possibility that he will win and eat the cookies according to that situation and instantly change the fate in a way that he will win, in this case, all the black hat abilities you count will be meaningless.

Plot Induced Stupidity, Rick also has like instant death shit he only used once
Isn't the instant death thing on his own body, like he revives himself in a new body all the time. Plus has shown other defense mechanism (I was looking for the clip where he melts tong no luck) so wouldn't be needed all the time on every body?

Back