• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Richest Man In The Soul Society Revisions

Arcker123

He/Him
Bleach Profile Spam

Bleach Main Antags are coming first (As their profiles are the biggest), then more broad profile shit.

As for changes, I just went in depth for his abilities. I added some niche things like pain tolerance and etc. Nothing major for that tho. The bulk of this is just things that we've already accepted being re explained.

Agree: KillerNerd007, Deceived, Mitch, Arc7Kuroi, Starter_PackNeutral:Disagree:
Best In BBS Tokinada: T20 Max Transcendence Gameplay Review | Bleach Brave  Souls | CFYOW w/ PVP

Last edited:
Is there any justification for the Zanpakuto listed after this?
It’s already in the profile
Note: Although Tokinada never used the abilities of the Zanpakuto he saw in the Fake Katakura Town war, it was stated that he has knowledge of every Zanpakutō in the Fake Karakura Town fights and due to the nature of his Zanpakuto, he would likely be able to use them
This has already been accepted. Enryakyoten works by allowing Toki to copy the Zan powers he witnesses, and since he witnessed all the Zanpakuto in FKT, he’d be able to use them. Simple.

Really good profile, one question regarding this:
Note: Although Tokinada never used the abilities of the Zanpakuto he saw in the Fake Katakura Town war, it was stated that he has knowledge of every Zanpakutō in the Fake Karakura Town fights and due to the nature of his Zanpakuto, he would likely be able to use them

Is there a citation for this? Or is it cited in the "power mimicry" on his profile? Either way a citation here would be good for credibility's sake.

I obviously agree with the profile revisions though.

Is there a citation for this? Or is it cited in the "power mimicry" on his profile? Either way a citation here would be good for credibility's sake.
Yeh it's there I think. Looking at this page for it tho. This was already accepted and there anyway so 🤷‍♂️

I don't think you're supposed to add references to notes

Yeh it's there I think. Looking at this page for it tho. This was already accepted and there anyway so 🤷‍♂️

I don't think you're supposed to add references to notes
I have no idea about the conventions of when we add references, but if I were a newbie looking at the profile and sketpical I'd want a citation for the claim behind his ability to use all the Shikai he never displayed. I obvi agree with it 🗿 but it's good to make vital claims that support a vast majority of a character's abilities appear cited.

Anyway, since this is taking forever and has been up without much controversy, imma apply now, and still look for the thing and add later. Don’t want to stall this out.

Back