• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Profile Revisions (Shinigami - Gotei 13 - Part 1)

This is the start of me revising the shinigami profiles of Bleach, i'm specifically starting out with The Gotei 13 first and then eventually finishing them off with The Vizards, i'll start off with the gotei by revising the 1 though 6 squadrons profiles, after that i'll revise the 7 through 13 squadrons in another thread.

(Note - there's some profiles missing from those listed squadrons, this is because another user is currently revising them, so they'll get updated when that person decides to drop his thread for them)

4 profiles have been completely revised, adding new abilities and new explanations regarding abilities that are already on the profiles.

Let's get into the new things added and/or changed.

Yamamoto - Added Limited Radiation Manipulation and Possibly Limited Power Nullification (Yamamoto's Zanpakuto, Ryujin Jakka's main ability is the creation and manipulation of fire[6], this fire is so hot that it can instantly skeletonize opponents[7], this has many application such as the ability create massive walls of flames around someone[8] that even the likes of Sosuke Aizen couldn't leave from[8] despite the fact Aizen has dimensional travel capabilities, while in Bankai the level of Ryujin Jakka's heat dramatically increases, reaching the monstrous temperature of 15,000,000 Degree Celsius, making it equal in heat to the core of the sun[9]), Added Self-Sealing (Zanka no Tachi possess multiple unique abilities which are dependent on what "cardinal direction" Yamamoto "chooses"[9], with East Yamamoto condenses all of the flames of Zanka no Tachi into the tip of his blade[9], doing so causes anything that's hit by it to be "blown away without a trace"[9], with West Yamamoto dawns a fiery cape of flames[9] which passively exert heats that are equal to the core of the sun[9], with South Yamamoto can summon the dead of those he has slayed, these number proportally reach into the trillions[10] and finally with North Yama condenses all of the flames of Zanka no Tachi into the blade of his sword and delivers a devastating slash[11]), Added Resistance to Limited Radiation Manipulation (Able to withstand the temperature of his own Zanka no Tachi, Nishi which reaches 15,000,000 degrees[9])

Sui-Feng - Added Existence Erasure and Limited Durability Negation (Sui-Feng's Zanpakuto - Suzumushi allows Sui-Feng to place butterfly-like patterns on her opponents, if these patterns are struck again by Suzumushi it causes the[3] opponent to disappear "without a trace"[4]), Added Limited Damage Boost (With Bankai, Jakuho Raikoben - Sui-Feng can create a giant missile which explodes on contact[5], doing massively increased[6] damage comparative[6] to any of her[7] other abilities[8]), Added Statistics Amplification (With Shunko - Sui-Feng coats condensed wind-based kido around her back, shoulders and legs[6], granting her the ability to generate large gales of wind[6], it also greatly increases her attacking power[6] and speed[9])

Izuru - Added Density Manipulation (Izuru's Zanpakuto - Wabisuke's main ability is the multiplication of the weight of something it has striked, doing so by 2x everytime, using this Izuru can greatly increase the weight of anything[4], usually using this within combat to do stuff like cutting the sword of someone multiple times over, to the point the person can't even wield their blade at all given the added weight[4], against beings with regeneration capabilities that are above his natural ability to nullify he will strike their body countless times to the point the person's frame can't take the weight anymore, forcing them down onto their knees and causing all of their bones to break and muscles to tear for as long that weight effect is still applied[5]), Added Limited Sealing (With the Bakudō 39 and 73 - Izuru generates a barrier constructed through his Reiryoku around him, blocking outside attacks from hitting him[7], with Bakudo 73 Izuru can seal people within these diamond-shape barriers as well[8]) and Removed Fire Manipulation since that's only present within the non-canon anime.

Renji - Added Information Analysis (Renji's goggles can read someone's "rear conformity and nerve union rate"[2]), Added Bone Manipulation, Creation and Limited Large Size (Type 1 - Renji's Bankai creates a large, bone snake which Renji freely controls through manipulating the tail of it[3], this snake is massive, easily being compared to the towering pillars in Soul Society which tower of the houses and homes around them[3])

Agree - Arcker123, Arc7Kuroi, Arkenis, Dalesean027, LordTracer, AKUTO123, Blallooo, AnonymousBlank, KillerNerd007, speedster352, Maverick_Zero_X, UchihaSlayer96, Zaratthustra

Disagree - Zaratthustra (Limited Radiation Manipulation)

Neutral -

Last edited:

To be honest, I don't think the dimensional travel capabilities are being taken into account here. I think he just means that Aizen can't physically get through the wall of flames.

I wouldn't say that Yama has Power Null just off of containing them in a wall of flames.

To be honest, I don't think the dimensional travel capabilities are being taken into account here. I think he just means that Aizen can't physically get through the wall of flames.

I wouldn't say that Yama has Power Null just off of containing them in a wall of flames.
Do we have a different ability specifically for preventing dimensional travel that would work instead?

The statement is a general one, Yamamoto specifically says that it'll take a while for Aizen to leave the wall of flames he created, nothing denotes it being physical or not.

Yamamoto already knows that Aizen has dimensional travel capabilities when he makes this statement, thus his statement would imply that this wall of flames also does in fact negate dimensional travel capabilities.

I'm fine with giving it a possibly rating tho.

I'll be fine with it as a Possibly then.

(Being real, characters don't use their dimensional travel capabilities 99% of the time when it would make sense for them to do so as an escape or to circumvent an attack. It's mostly PIS, or just Kubo not taking that into account in general since it's mostly just used to get characters from Point A to Point B, and not in combat)

This is the start of me revising the shinigami profiles of Bleach, i'm specifically starting out with The Gotei 13 first and then eventually finishing them off with The Vizards, i'll start off with the gotei by revising the 1 though 6 squadrons profiles, after that i'll revise the 7 through 13 squadrons in another thread.

(Note - there's some profiles missing from those listed squadrons, this is because another user is currently revising them, so they'll get updated when that person decides to drop his thread for them)

4 profiles have been completely revised, adding new abilities and new explanations regarding abilities that are already on the profiles.

Let's get into the new things added and/or changed.

Yamamoto - Added Limited Radiation Manipulation and Possibly Limited Power Nullification (Yamamoto's Zanpakuto, Ryujin Jakka's main ability is the creation and manipulation of fire[6], this fire is so hot that it can instantly skeletonize opponents[7], this has many application such as the ability create massive walls of flames around someone[8] that even the likes of Sosuke Aizen couldn't leave from[8] despite the fact Aizen has dimensional travel capabilities, while in Bankai the level of Ryujin Jakka's heat dramatically increases, reaching the monstrous temperature of 15,000,000 Degree Celsius, making it equal in heat to the core of the sun[9]), Added Self-Sealing (Zanka no Tachi possess multiple unique abilities which are dependent on what "cardinal direction" Yamamoto "chooses"[9], with East Yamamoto condenses all of the flames of Zanka no Tachi into the tip of his blade[9], doing so causes anything that's hit by it to be "blown away without a trace"[9], with West Yamamoto dawns a fiery cape of flames[9] which passively exert heats that are equal to the core of the sun[9], with South Yamamoto can summon the dead of those he has slayed, these number proportally reach into the trillions[10] and finally with North Yama condenses all of the flames of Zanka no Tachi into the blade of his sword and delivers a devastating slash[11]), Added Resistance to Limited Radiation Manipulation (Able to withstand the temperature of his own Zanka no Tachi, Nishi which reaches 15,000,000 degrees[9])

Sui-Feng - Added Existence Erasure and Limited Durability Negation (Sui-Feng's Zanpakuto - Suzumushi allows Sui-Feng to place butterfly-like patterns on her opponents, if these patterns are struck again by Suzumushi it causes the[3] opponent to disappear "without a trace"[4]), Added Limited Damage Boost (With Bankai, Jakuho Raikoben - Sui-Feng can create a giant missile which explodes on contact[5], doing massively increased[6] damage comparative[6] to any of her[7] other abilities[8]), Added Statistics Amplification (With Shunko - Sui-Feng coats condensed wind-based kido around her back, shoulders and legs[6], granting her the ability to generate large gales of wind[6], it also greatly increases her attacking power[6] and speed[9])

Izuru - Added Density Manipulation (Izuru's Zanpakuto - Wabisuke's main ability is the multiplication of the weight of something it has striked, doing so by 2x everytime, using this Izuru can greatly increase the weight of anything[4], usually using this within combat to do stuff like cutting the sword of someone multiple times over, to the point the person can't even wield their blade at all given the added weight[4], against beings with regeneration capabilities that are above his natural ability to nullify he will strike their body countless times to the point the person's frame can't take the weight anymore, forcing them down onto their knees and causing all of their bones to break and muscles to tear for as long that weight effect is still applied[5]), Added Limited Sealing (With the Bakudō 39 and 73 - Izuru generates a barrier constructed through his Reiryoku around him, blocking outside attacks from hitting him[7], with Bakudo 73 Izuru can seal people within these diamond-shape barriers as well[8]) and Removed Fire Manipulation since that's only present within the non-canon anime.

Renji - Added Information Analysis (Renji's goggles can read someone's "rear conformity and nerve union rate"[2]), Added Bone Manipulation, Creation and Limited Large Size (Type 1 - Renji's Bankai creates a large, bone snake which Renji freely controls through manipulating the tail of it[3], this snake is massive, easily being compared to the towering pillars in Soul Society which tower of the houses and homes around them[3])

Agree - Arcker123, Arc7Kuroi, Arkenis, Dalesean027, LordTracer, AKUTO123

Disagree -

Neutral -
I agree with all the suggested upgrades so far. I wanna ask, would you agree with when Renji fought Byakuya, it was stated that after many instances of seeing Senka, Renji was able to predict Byakuya's attack, so to give Renji limited analytical prediction (limited instead of full on, because he states he needed to see it many times, unlike someone like Ichigo).

Looks fine all but the Limited Radiation...without showing/stating that it has such properties I disagree. If we go realistically then I guess all characters beyond tier 9 and even them should have limited if not full heat resistance, wind/air generation through speed, afterimage creation, etc based on what would happen if they use that much power/speed. Same situation here, we have hundreds of characters with temperatures that high or even higher but we don't give them Radiation Manipulation for it without showing such power.

That is true, but we don't give power on what is not shown/stated.

While we try to follow the laws of physics and the like from our world, we don't go and point X moved at Y speed and should have tunnel vision, his clothes should burn, the surroundings will be devasted by the powerful winds, soundwaves and heat created by its movement. Or any other situation similar on how the powers would actually affect our world. We try to apply our laws of physics but also use what is presented in the X series.

It’s a matter of towing the line between appeals to reality and whatnot, idk if there’s other examples of precedence to compare to, to get a feel for what staff consensus was previously.

Well since i got the approval of 4 mods, alongside the approval of countless non-mod members with barely any contentions i'll start adding these revisions (I'll not add the Limited Radiation Manipulation ability and resistance to Yamamoto's profile until a staff consensus is made about its legitimacy)

Late here, but I just wanted to say that I agree. Everything seems just fine to me and I think that it was about time to do some revisions on Bleach profiles.

By the way, I think can we use manga scans for Sui-Feng. I checked her fights and here is an manga evidence of her existence erasure. I mean, the guy clearly dissapeared just the CFYOW Novel said. I know it's already added, but I just wanted to reinforce that with a manga scan of Sui-Feng showing her hax. Please correct me if this is a bad point.

Back